It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google is NOT your friend!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

I have started living all non business hours in my life without a cell phone on me and it's awesome!! I once again remember what it's like to show up to something without having to text someone every move on my way etc... It's so nice to pick when I'm going to send out my messages once or twice a day. No EMF FIELD RADIATING FROM ME!! No GPS logs on me. No microphone on my person. No camera on my person. TWO WEEKS later and I'm still looking for it every once in a while. I'm still dealing with the RAT MIND CONTROL GRID slave instincts of "where is my phone?" As those instincts in me die, I feel MORE AND MORE FREE.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So many opinions in one thread, wow... and up in arms on both sides.

I work (contract) for them, for a lousy wage. I've contracted a long time for many of these huge giants. My opinion is useless, but i'll share anyways.

They mine data. period. And they use that data to make as many lazy-man apps that they can (usually all with the same data), and make a disgusting boatload of profits off of advertising. I cannot tell you the policies or how often they change or what they pertain to for sake of keeping this crappy job, but I can tell you they are not our friend. They are a ginormous corporate entity, like Standard Oil.

They want profits, LOTS of them.

What do you want?
edit on 29-11-2013 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

I referred to Google a long time ago in a post and wondered if anyone really cared or picked up on it whether they were friend or foe, but thank you Mr. OP! Google is a corporate member of the council on foreign relations, any good conspirator that has done his homework can easily put 1 and 1 together.

Google is not your friend.

Want to know more ? Google "Dan Smoot" or look for one of his books entitled "The Invisible Government"

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Google is not your friend.

Want to know more ? Google "Dan Smoot" or look for one of his books entitled "The Invisible Government"

If Google™ is "unfriendly" than why would You direct another to visit? Wouldn't this have "us" doing what it is You're warning Us about? When "we" click on Dan Smoot what happens? Is it like putting Your tongue on a flagpole in the cold?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is another fact that America won't realize until it's (probably) too late!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

Just a note here..one doesn't have to "log-in" to Google. I never do. Library? Click it. Work? Click it. Lap top? Click it.

Yes, and at the top corner it does have a "sign-in"...but its not needed to look up questions, photos, answers, news whatever.

I do have a Google Blog and to work within it, yes I log in. But that is not a requirement to use Google.

I use BING and ASK as well...and never log into them either to use them....
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's OK, op, the Big G is not my friend either.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Policy update emails, I swear, they just make every employee's job harder for the sake that this $3billion company does not want to get sued again for disrespecting user's info. At least AT&T pays their contractors better and doesn't feed them worse than prison food (ok so a living wage = buy your own healthy lunch).

Yeah I'm mildly disgruntled to say the least.

worst. contract. ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join