It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question to the Scot's Here on ATS? ....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

tdk84
reply to post by angelchemuel

worrying isn't it.

Just my view of Alex Salmond 'tis all. The whole thing is a sham in respect to the way it is being 'run'.

I used to be a huge suporter of Kennedy, I lived up in Aberdeen for 10 years. But, as we all do, we change as we get older, I now note he is soooo pro-europe it sickens me and I've gone right off him. Time will tell with Salmond too. Hence yes, I am worried that this one and only chance that Scotland has, is being totally orchestrated, full of smoke and mirrors.

I would love for a Scot to actually come forward, who really knows his stuff, who can actually back up his claims, and be the true orator for the yes vote.......in my piggin' dreams!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I didnt know that an Independent Scotland would not have elections !!!! and that Salmond would be there for eternity....well thats what posters on this thread are stating with the " I hate Salmond" comments...he doesnt come built in with the new bricks of Scottish Independence.

The vote is for a free Scotland and not to make Salmond "God"....I realy dont compute that argument at all..

new topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join