It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Anger Epidemic - Are you angry and what are you doing with it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So this is the governments OS, regarding these "lone wolf" shooters who pop up at convieniant times to distract from the government/administration malfeasance/F-ups...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Anger is relative to the situation and person.

I get angry when I see people holding a cellphone higher than their steering wheel in order to text. I get angry when I watch gas priced fluctuate day to day because of clear manipulation. I get angry when I watch kids disrespect their parents. Then I get angry when the parents sit still and take the abuse without any reaction or further discipline. I get angry when people question why I am questioning authority. I especially get angry when people still believe this gov't is looking out for their best interests. The list can go on for miles. But why.

Doesn't solve anything to harbor animosity towards things I cannot change.
Which is why I choose to take the proper steps that ensure I don't make the same mistakes I see countless people make. It is all about my own belief structure and personal opinion, though.

Just because I see a problem with things, doesn't mean everyone else has to see it my way. I cannot force my beliefs or opinions on anyone. But I can be the change I want to see in this world. Right not I believe this world needs a big change.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

woodwardjnr
Yoda says it best.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate.. to suffering"

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
one day we hear this ringing through the land.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"Why so serious?"

-Peace-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join