It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ningen’ Humanoid Sea Creatures Of The Antarctic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I find this amazing, another hoax...What do you think?
Over the past few years, rumors have circulated in Japan about the existence of gigantic humanoid life-forms inhabiting the icy waters of the Antarctic.

The ocean’s vast, mysterious depths are full of enigmatic oddities that have never seen the light of day, but while there are few who would deny that the seas are teeming with as yet undiscovered life-forms, most would be reticent to admit that there are any truly gargantuan species waiting to be found in the fathomless deep… Nevertheless, it would seem that the inscrutable Ningen is just such a creature.

www.fearnet.com...

usahitman.com...

pinktentacle.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

This is the first I've heard of this beastie. Thanks for sharing.

It will be interesting to see what additional evidence - if any - turns up on it.

Strange looking creature. The water pics are interesting but too blurry to really see much of anything.

Probably not some new creature but who knows?
edit on 11/15/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

fake, cg and photoshop

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I came across this on a cryptozoology forum a while back and did a little research and it seems like there's actually only a single source--a "report" which was posted on a forum (I believe in Japan) and everything else comes from retelling and rampant speculation.

What's fascinating is how quickly something like this can take root and spread across the world in the information age! Look at how many people are familiar with the creepypasta creation, Slender Man.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have no expertise in Photoshop cgi etc but if that thing is real that is a creepy as hell creature

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not real. Such a form would make little biological sense, but yet again look at some other creatures we have on this Earth

Looks photo shopped though unfortunately.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I remember seeing this back in 2009 when I ran a paranormal website. As far as I can remember it was a hoax. I can't remember specifics, but the person who ran the cryptozoology section looked in to it and found that it was cgi.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of "Trunko"!
Remember him? "Battled" with two whales then washed up on the beach.
Was huge, furry and white! Looked a bit like a huge polar bear, but with a trunk??

Turned out to be a decomposed globster! (remains of a whale carcass) being eaten by two orcas!

But was a brilliantly entertaining story in it's own right at the time.

I'll try and find a linky..

Wiki Link
KarlShukers blog

regards
Gordi

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Interesting photos, but it isn't clear what we are seeing. Whatever it is, it doesn't look humanoid to me, but it does look pretty freaky. It's possible that this is some "undiscovered" sort of sea creature. Also possible it's all hoaxed. If real, we should see more about it before too long. Seems when something surfaces, it tends to stay more visible after that.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

SovereignEve
Not real. Such a form would make little biological sense, but yet again look at some other creatures we have on this Earth

Looks photo shopped though unfortunately.

~Sovereign

your avatar is too much, every time i pass it i cant help but glance twice. Megan fox is attractive but its the replay and image capture that is strangely enticing ill give you a star just for that lol. Also on topic those creatures look like something out of salad fingers lol.

edit on 29-11-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

You never know, could be a long lost cousin of Milford Cubicle.

All kidding aside, I hate to say this looks fake. I've seen the same picture in several different shots with various effects added trying to make it look like it's another image. It'd be neat if it was real, and I don't doubt there's a possibility of something like that down there though.

One thing I do know for certain, is that I'm staying out of the ocean!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I agree, looks very cgi'ish on the vids, but if it were a real creature i could see it being some type of ray, though I cant think of any ray species that live in that cold of water...and then theres the pic of it walking on the ice...well...i declare photoshop fail lol...a reply to: SovereignEve

top topics

join