It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Fun: Find Your Name In the Bible Code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
At this website you can type in your name and find your name in the Bible Code. Remember, this is in English, not Hebrew or Greek, but it is interesting enough.

Bible Code Wisdom

I had to use my first and surnames and it was very interesting. The first page specifically mentioned a woman, which I am a woman. These are the first of the 54 matches for me

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 2:23 And the man said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh.

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of any tree of the garden?

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 3:3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

The First Book of Moses, called Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die

I don't usually put much faith in such things as this, but found it interesting. Some people believe in numerology and other things, but it did first identify me as a woman. I may be reading too much into it, and leaves it open to interpretation, but what do you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Well crap! Not a peep, zero results. But that could be a good thing I guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Well crap! Not a peep, zero results. But that could be a good thing I guess.

I don't know what to say...lol.

I did say it was only for fun.

I used my former married name, and got no results, I tried my username from here, and no results. But like I said, open to interpretation. All in fun.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Mine'll be REAL easy!

2nd lion

Å99

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i know my name. i like ganja look what i found

and to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, [I have given] every green herb for food and it was so.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
i know my name. i like ganja look what i found

and to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, [I have given] every green herb for food and it was so.

OOOhh God knows what you are doing....and the herb was supposed to be for food..tisk tisk.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

'tis also that what do you think i use the butter for?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

rockoperawriter

'tis also that what do you think i use the butter for?

I don't know this ganjaspeak, I don't want to know.

So you are saying you cook herbs in butter? That sounds nice. If it means something else, I don't want to know.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you melt a stick of butter on very low heat put an ounce in strain it through cheese cloth, refrigerate and spread on toast

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

rockoperawriter

you melt a stick of butter on very low heat put an ounce in strain it through cheese cloth, refrigerate and spread on toast

Um, if you gave a recipe not permitted per ATS terms, I'm not going to tell. But let's just say you put butter on toast and leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

i left out time sensitive elements. whoever doesn't like it i would suggest they get an enema

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Hey, isn't your avatar a Mayhem guy that is very much dead?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

yeah. i found out about the bible code during thanksgiving one year. interesting, but it kinda seems stolen from this one hindu legend i heard about. something about the akas(something) record

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

yeah. i found out about the bible code during thanksgiving one year. interesting, but it kinda seems stolen from this one hindu legend i heard about. something about the akas(something) record

Or maybe the hindu legend stole it from ancient Christian roots?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

that would mean the bible was written in the b.c. years

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

No not necessarily, just that some of the content was already in circulation.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

My First and last name is found in Ezekiel

Words associated were

Love
God
Jesus
End
Run
War

The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel 10:7
And the cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubim unto the fire that was between the cherubim, and took [thereof], and put it into the hands of him that was clothed in linen, who took it and went out.

The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel 10:8
And there appeared in the cherubim the form of a mans hand under their wings.

The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel 10:9
And I looked, and behold, four wheels beside the cherubim, one wheel beside one cherub, and another wheel beside another cherub and the appearance of the wheels was like unto a beryl stone.

The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel 10:10
And as for their appearance, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel have been within a wheel.

The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel 10:11
When they went, they went in their four directions they turned not as they went, but to the place whither the head looked they followed it they turned not as they went.

The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel 10:12
And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, [even] the wheels that they four

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

OMG I got those same words and clicked on some and one verse was about a "Wild Ass Child". Their words not mine.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Akra,

Like I said, it's all in fun. But how would you interpret the sting of letters you posted? You were found in some very interesting verses about a vision.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

maybee
reply to post by Akragon

OMG I got those same words and clicked on some and one verse was about a "Wild Ass Child". Their words not mine.

Ishmael, the first child of Abraham and Hagar. The source of major conflict in the world today.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join