It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Aborts 11 Year Olds Baby - At Request Of Rapist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
An 11 year old girl from Bellingham, Washington, was raped by the 31 year old boyfriend of her mother. The poor girl ended up pregnant, so the boyfriend then took the 11 year old girl to Planned Parenthood for an abortion. Where as the boyfriend lied and said that an 14 year boy got her pregnant. Planned Parenthood then performed the abortion even though no documented parent was present. They also called the police afterwords, but only because an 11 year old was legally not allowed to be to have sex. 6 weeks after the abortion, the girl told police how she got pregnant. Anyways, the boyfriend is an illegal alien and is set to be deported after he serves his 6 year plea bargained jail term.

You know I am not one to be politically involved in this Planned Parenthood business, and opt to remain neutral. But this here was an absolute outrage! How many parents here would be out for blood upon the realization that a rapist had an abortion performed on their child? An abortion on a small child needs a lot more taken into consideration before the procedure is performed. The child needs to be counseled, a talk with police to ascertain whether this was rape, and a documented parent needs to be present. We are talking a major ordeal and not some fly by night operation. Plus they never questioned a girl being taken in for an abortion by a supposed father? This is difficult situation that is usually handled by a mother. What is this Planned Parenthood, some butcher in a back alley?

I know this is older news, but why wasn't this BIG news? This was outright MURDER! Sure the boyfriend took her in, but they performed the abortion. Shouldn't they be in jail also? I looked into this a bit more and found out that they have not been charged as of yet.

Everson rapist gets prison for impregnating girl, making her get abortion
edit on 8-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Everything you really need to know is contained in the following.

so the boyfriend then took the 11 year old girl to Planned Parenthood for an abortion. Where as the boyfriend lied and said that an 14 year boy got her pregnant. Planned Parenthood then performed the abortion even though no documented parent was present. They also called the police afterwords, but only because an 11 year old was legally not allowed to be to have sex.

If that is true, then why did they call police AFTER they performed the abortion? As far as I know, minors can not consent and the "boyfriend" was not a parent or even legal guardian. Thats a big no no and crime in many states.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Perhaps they were more concerned with the fact that an 11 year old was pregnant?

It seems to me that the clinic did the right thing. The guy was caught for what he did and will go to prison where they know exactly how to deal with pedophiles.

She was already pregnant, so that kind of limits the time-frame for counseling, and I doubt there is any way to to fix that kind of mess in a few short months.

I have no doubt she will be receiving counseling for the rest of her life. But we have a saying where I work: Bad news doesn't get better with age. It's over and done with now, so she can move forward and get on with her life.

Looks to me like one of the rare instances where the system actually worked.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

It seems to me that the clinic did the right thing. The guy was caught for what he did and will go to prison where they know exactly how to deal with pedophiles

Wait, what? The clinic did the right thing? They went ahead and performed an abortion on an 11 year old girl at the behest of her rapist and called police after it was done and that was the right thing?

edit on 8-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I want to know where the hell the mom was during all this?
We have a case going on here in MI, The man was convicted of sexually abusing a 3 year old. The mom is now on trial for helping him do it!

I'm not going to buy that she didn't know. (link isn't working, doesn't go to the story.)
What happened to protecting your children with your life? This was her boyfriend for pete's sake!!!!
And yes, I believe that the police should have been called, the minute she walked in that office and they found out her age.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Um yeah,

She was freakin 11!

We should saddle an 11 yr old with a child of rape?
We should burden taxpayers with supporting another unwanted foster child?

There is no shortage of babies on this planet, no reason to put an 11 year old through all that.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Do you have an updated link?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

watchitburn
It seems to me that the clinic did the right thing.

No. The right thing would have been to call the police and get ahold of the parents who are legally responsible for the child. IF after that an abortion was to happen, then that's a separate issue.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

watchitburn
reply to post by Helious

Um yeah,

She was freakin 11!

There is no shortage of babies on this planet, no reason to put an 11 year old through all that.

So your stance is one of self righteous greed? Did anyone ask the girl what she wanted after some counseling, and before she was dragged in? Now this is what protecting rights is all about. The "burden" was already conceived. You can't just go out and murder out of convenience for the taxpayers.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That link doesn't work so I'm not able to comment on the content of the article, but if somebody broke the law, that person should be held responsible. The fact that no 11 year old child abuse victims should be having their 31 year old mother's rapist boyfriend's children does nothing to absolve them of a legal obligation. In no way excusing any alleged misconduct, I'm glad somebody notified the authorities, even if they took too long to do so.

Unless there is evidence of further incidence, this should not be presented as indicative of a wider malfeasance. I'm not going to get into judging the mother since I don't know her or anything about the circumstances but few people would disagree that the 31 year old child rapist should serve a hefty prison sentence.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

elouina

watchitburn
reply to post by Helious

Um yeah,

She was freakin 11!

So your stance is one of self righteous greed? Did anyone ask the girl what she wanted after some counseling, and before she was dragged in? Now this is what protecting rights is all about. The "burden" was already conceived. You can't just go out and murder out of convenience for the taxpayers.

There is no asking an 11 year old child if she wants to have a baby. If that were an acceptable solution, she wouldn't need parental consent for an abortion in the first place would she? You just said you prefer to stay neutral and then two posts later you're calling abortion "murder." That's certainly not a neutral position on the topic of abortion, you should at least wait a few pages before discrediting your stated position.
edit on 8-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There was a situation in my extended step family, where the 11 year daughter got pregnant by the 26 year old roommate of the father. As soon as he found out, he took off and hasn't been found since. But there is certainly a warrant out for him.

And no, the parents didn't know. She had the baby at 12.

Since that particular strain of family belts them out as soon as they can, the grandmother became a great grandmother at the ripe old age of ...42.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

nixie_nox
There was a situation in my extended step family, where the 11 year daughter got pregnant by the 26 year old roommate of the father. As soon as he found out, he took off and hasn't been found since. But there is certainly a warrant out for him.

And no, the parents didn't know. She had the baby at 12.

Since that particular strain of family belts them out as soon as they can, the grandmother became a great grandmother at the ripe old age of ...42.

And this is how "pro-lifers" are created?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

90% of the time the result of this type of situation will be what happened here. The other 10% will be an irrational decision by a child coerced by an overzealous adult.

And no, I have no data to back that up. Just cold objective common sense.

reply to post by elouina

Ah, your bandying about of the word murder sells your side. I'm not even going to attempt to reason with you because your mind is made up and you are right regardless of what anyone else has to say.

Break

We will just have to disagree and live with the fact that not everyone will adhere to our respective point of view.

I know it's not satisfactory, but hey, that's life.

edit on 8-11-2013 by watchitburn because: Cut and paste mixup, my apologies.

edit on 8-11-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What is wrong with some of you people? Here are the facts.

The abortion clinic performed the abortion at the request of the very man that raped her.

The man that raped her and took her to the clinic was not her parent or legal guardian, he was her rapist.

The girl is 11 years old, the parents nor police were contacted before this was performed but only AFTER they performed the abortion.

Now, anybody still think the clinic did the right thing?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

watchitburn
Ah, you bandying about of the word murder sells your side. I'm not even going to attempt to reason with you because your mind is made up and you are right regardless of what anyone else has to say.

What are you talking about? I didn't say 'murder'. I simply said the right thing to do would have been to call the cops and notify the parents who are the ones who are legally responsible for the child. And then if an abortion is needed, that would be a separate issue ... one that those legally responsible for the child would be aware of and included in the decision process.

edit on 11/8/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Since none of us were at the clinic with them, we don't know if he claimed to be the father, or claimed abuse on behalf of the mother, or lied about the girl's age. They may have called after when they got the real information.

I can gaurentee more information will come out on this.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

theantediluvian

elouina

watchitburn
reply to post by Helious

Um yeah,

She was freakin 11!

There is no asking an 11 year old child if she wants to have a baby. If that were an acceptable solution, she wouldn't need parental consent for an abortion in the first place would she? You just said you prefer to stay neutral and then two posts later you're calling abortion "murder." That's certainly not a neutral position on the topic of abortion, you should at least wait a few pages before discrediting your stated position.
edit on 8-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

I said that I WAS neutral. Once I posted this thread, I became involved. I am not certain what she or her mother wanted. But what needed ascertained was what was best for the child. None of us here, including myself know this. It is a family issue.

Murder is exactly what happened when Planned Parenthood aborted a child they had no right to. The boyfriend was unfortunately an accessory to murder.

Edited to add, here is another article I just found.

Planned Parenthood Obstructed Child Rape Investigation, Admitted Breaking the Law
edit on 8-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

watchitburn
reply to post by elouina

Perhaps they were more concerned with the fact that an 11 year old was pregnant?

It seems to me that the clinic did the right thing. The guy was caught for what he did and will go to prison where they know exactly how to deal with pedophiles.

She was already pregnant, so that kind of limits the time-frame for counseling, and I doubt there is any way to to fix that kind of mess in a few short months.

I have no doubt she will be receiving counseling for the rest of her life. But we have a saying where I work: Bad news doesn't get better with age. It's over and done with now, so she can move forward and get on with her life.

Looks to me like one of the rare instances where the system actually worked.

Perhaps they should be more concerned with the Child itself, and not the fact she was pregnant.

So Rape victim gets forced abortion with out parental consent...

EVERYTHING about this story is wrong, The decision to abort while probably the right one in this case, should of been made with the childs psychological welfare in mind, police should of been called the instant she was brought in. As well as child services to check out the home, counselors and parents should of made that call.

Not the rapist and an abortion doctor...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

nixie_nox
Since none of us were at the clinic with them, we don't know if he claimed to be the father, or claimed abuse on behalf of the mother, or lied about the girl's age. They may have called after when they got the real information.

I can gaurentee more information will come out on this.

Uh, well then I think it's time we start having a discussion about what kinds of documentation and common sense procedures and safeguards are in place before we start performing abortions on 11 year old girls if they are that shoddy and lax.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join