It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to be a Skeptic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey, I used to think, before the summer that just passed, that most UFO sighters were probably off their rocker or some natural phenomena could explain what it was they say.
I didn't believe we were alone in the Universe. Just isolated.

Well, here's my story and I swear to you by all that I find holy this is what I saw.

I frequently get bouts of mild insomnia and have lots of trouble sleeping. Lucky for me I enjoy biking at late hours. Like 12-3am.

Anyways, I couldn't sleep so I went for a bikeride up to my old Highschool. LCVI in Kingston, Ontario. Calvin Park Public School is directly across the road from it, it used to be a junior high but has been converted to a French School downstairs and an Adult learning centre upstairs.
It was going through the back of Calvin Park's parking lot that I saw the sight that stopped me in my tracks and nearly curdled my blood.
This was truly the most terrifying and exhiliarating thing I have seen in my 20 years of life.

Biking at about 10kph through the parking lot I happened to look directly up and infront of me and about 150-250' up in the sky were 3 "vehicles" flying in a isosceles triangle formation. One in point, and one on either side back 20-30'.
I only had an upward angle so I only saw the bottom of these crafts.
Each ship was the same, pointed tip, streamlined back into a bulbous end, have you seen the movie "Flight of the Navigator"? When the kid rides in that metallic ship that's like a big silver bullet?
Think seeing that from below. But not near silver.
Oddest color I've seen on any vehicle. Like a mottled yellow. Mustardy with dark splotches. I only saw them for about 10 seconds, but it stopped me in my tracks, dropped my jaw and gave me the worst case of shivers I've ever known. I waited a few minutes looking around to see if I could spot em again, but they didn't appear. I then booked it home, had a cup of strong tea and went to bed.
I told a few people the next day, and they were genuinely interested it seemed, but I stopped talking about it for fear of being known as a nutcase.

Before this I had never seen anything that I could not readily explain. Even if it was a theoretical explanation.

I now believe that UFO's do visit earth.

There is no major airport in my town, so no one would have picked it up on anything. There is a military base here, CFB Kingston, but it is primarily a communications base, so they do not monitor their airspace or that of the city.

I'm just curious, has anyone else every seen an elliptical, yellowish-black craft flying low to the surface? Not skimming the ground, but low enough to actually SEE it well from the ground.
My only regret is that I had no camera....
actually, my second regret is that I had no rocket launcher

No flames please.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There are alot of these about but and im not calling you a lier but what proof is there?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Photos? ...No?

NEXT!!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ouch! Just got a slap for the short post.

Ok, sorry Canuck. It's just that there are so many stories out there like this one that it makes it hard to filter through the hoaxes, disinformation and meteors. I'm sure you understand. If you really did see an alien craft, good for you. You have proven something that many others haven't been lucky enough to do so.

A few questions:
* Did anybody else in the area see anything?
* Did you see any sign of life in the craft?
* Were there military planes or helicopters nearby?
* Was there any sound emanated form the craft?

Maybe you should return to the same area nightly over a few weeks and take a camera with you. You never know.

Oh, one more question. Why would you want a rocket-launcher?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Nice sighting. I suggest filing a report at www.nuforc.org... about it as well.

I've seen a few myself, none of that shape or mustard color, but I'm quite sure we are not alone.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Seeing is believing.

I don't find that notion so strange, others still have a hard
time accepting that.I recall footage from around 10 years
ago when a group of students went out to investigate a
particular area where UFO's had been sighted.One person
was very sceptical about it and then a UFO appeared,
leaving the person in question shaking like a leave.

What I wonder about lately if sceptics proceed on the basis
of openmindedness or the refusal to believe.These are 2
totally different things which can be masquaraded by the
same arguments.
In any case, if you doubt UFO sightings that much, just go
out in the field, perhaps near a UFO hotspot.Bring along
your binocular and camera and wait and see.If you do see
something be aware that some people may doubt you.

Regards,
TerraX

new topics

top topics

join