It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accidents happen, why should I be punished? Is it OK to push for abortion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
iknoowstuff heres how a miscarrige at 12 weeks with twins is like aka my miscarrige and you think on

it started with a gush of blood i saw my twins bodys they look so much like fully formed even though they wernt the blood kept going soon the floor was coverd i tryed to get to bathroom covering carpets along the way i slipped in my still warm blood the smell of copper strong my fiancee finds me on floor semi concious he trys to keep me going he takes me to hospital i get told i might not be able to care babys with out risk of dying my fiancee had to clean blood out of 2 rooms paramedics said it was like a murder scene

i live with that image every night so dont abort a life

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Do you know what I really find ironic about your whole boo hoo me thread?

The fact that you are seeking validation for killing an unborn child for your own selfish reasons, while I have watched you condemn gun owners in America saying they want guns to kill!

I hope the female that you chose to impregnate with your child, has family that has guns so that your are forced to do the right thing!

How does that hypocrisy feel when someone remembers all of your anti second amendment posts, and yet hear you are trying to justify killing an unborn child??

Hmmmmmm, stick that in your pipe and smoke it! I guess you have proven that it just isn't guns that are dangerous and are capable of taking a life????

Im not seeking validation for anything, I feel totally validated in my actions.
To me its a moral no brainer, its not a child/human till its born in my opinion.

Its not just me Im worried about, I do worry about the kid and how it will grow up.

I love that you brought guns into this hahaha
When I go into a maternity ward and abort 20 fetuses and injure another 40 then we can compare the situation to guns, till then grow a brain and stick on topic please

Since you ignored my question the 1st time Ill ask again, Are you religious?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Two things that separate us from animals are the use of eating utensils and the mental capacity to control our carnal urges. Hmmmm

You at least can use a fork right?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
IT IS LIVING YOU IDIOT ITS GROWING IT RESPONDS IT KICKS

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
ill tell my fiancee the bodys he had to pick up and the blood he cleaned and our mental trauma was for nothing pity doc told me they were living till moment they came out

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by bjax9er

You act like it's all her fault.
It takes two to make a baby, jackwagon.

As another poster pointed out I took my half of the responsibility for the conception, PROTECTION WAS USED!!!!
The pregnancy is no ones "fault" its an accident plain and simple, choosing to have the child is no accident, Its a plan that I had no part in.

The suggestion to stress her out so she miscarries came from a female and not me, I was just relaying it

You did the thing that makes babies and now youre getting one.

Your parachute not opening in no way makes hitting the ground any less your fault for jumping out of a plane.

This is just sad for everyone involved. Poor kid.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
iknowstuff

your sick hun maybe your mummy and daddy made you by mistake hm

and u know what u make me very very sick

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Im not seeking validation for anything, I feel totally validated in my actions.
To me its a moral no brainer, its not a child/human till its born in my opinion.

Its not just me Im worried about, I do worry about the kid and how it will grow up.

I love that you brought guns into this hahaha
When I go into a maternity ward and abort 20 fetuses and injure another 40 then we can compare the situation to guns, till then grow a brain and stick on topic please )

Since you ignored my question the 1st time Ill ask again,

Am I religious? What does that mean? Do I believe in God? Satan?

No! I am NOT religious! So take that shell out of your weapon. I am bulletproof if that is your angle!

But hey, I still stand by my statement that you like to refer to gun owners as murderers, but yet, here you are on ATS admitting you being a failure as a man and wanting everyone to think that because your unborn child isn't in your mind, a human being that your decision to kill it, isn't any worse than a person with a gun taking someone elses life!

Your a real gem!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The fact that you asked multiple friends and you are now asking ATS, only means you are looking for validation in your actions. Sure, you can be freaked out... Sure you can be upset... But this really is her choice. You don't have to stick around. You don't have to be part of the baby's life. But it's not ok to push the subject. She listened to you, now you have to listen to her.

Coming from a woman who has HAD an abortion... It is much much worse having the abortion. It's not just a "fix" to a problem.
My now husband and I were only dating at the time. And it was an "accident" as you call it. We sure as hell weren't trying to get pregnant. It freaked me out and we were actually together. I decided it was best not to go through with it. My husband was supportive but he wasn't the one who brought it up. And I regret it every day.
I'm very much pro-choice, but I would never ever recommend it to another woman. Ever. It shattered my soul. It took two years before I came around and stopped hating myself. I was suicidal even. I had vowed to never hurt anyone, and instead I destroyed a life. Beyond the worst thing I could do. Even now, I still don't want children, but I regret taking that life...it haunts me.

So, again, coming from someone who has been on the other side of the "knife"... Leave her be. Bug out if you must, but don't push the subject. You had your say... And now she has made the final decision.

She is in clear understanding you don't care for her or the life of the infant she will soon hold in her arms, and she knows the gravity of the situation... It's not human of you to shatter her soul further.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

i agree mate i mean i got wet while going to work because coat never told me it was going to rain
lol

his parents odviously babying him prob dont wanna work or anything

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

kezzy24
iknoowstuff heres how a miscarrige at 12 weeks with twins is like aka my miscarrige and you think on

it started with a gush of blood i saw my twins bodys they look so much like fully formed even though they wernt the blood kept going soon the floor was coverd i tryed to get to bathroom covering carpets along the way i slipped in my still warm blood the smell of copper strong my fiancee finds me on floor semi concious he trys to keep me going he takes me to hospital i get told i might not be able to care babys with out risk of dying my fiancee had to clean blood out of 2 rooms paramedics said it was like a murder scene

i live with that image every night so dont abort a life

Thats a horrible story and Im sincerely sorry for your loss.

The situation your describing sounds very traumatic and difficult, sounds like it was a complete surprise.
having a professional procedure done is a completely different kettle of fish if you ask me.

I know several women who have had abortions and miscarriages (none like yours) and they are all fine, truly truly fine. Only 1 of them regrets the decision and even then its not regret more of a wistful "what if"

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Carreau
Two things that separate us from animals are the use of eating utensils and the mental capacity to control our carnal urges. Hmmmm

You at least can use a fork right?

LMFAO

Over here alot of the time people eat with their hands, I now prefer it

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

im pro choice but only for medical or extreme circumstances i wish i was able to have my twins back but they dead and this child is upsetting me by saying how he wants a child dead due to his childishness

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

winofiend

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by seeker1963

I admit my part in the accident that happened but its an accident that is easily fixable if she is so inclined.

There are safe and reasonable methods of fixing these accidents that are readily available, I have offered to pay for this.

I admit the accident was 50% my fault but the choice to compound the accident with another one is entirely on her, if she wants to ruin her life thats her decision not mine

Yeah, iknow what it's like. I accidentally got fat. Drunkenly, i ate pizza every night by mistake. I didnt mean to do it, i meant to ride a bike. But accidents happen. Now i want to sue pizza hut. Shoul i ask them to close shop too?I admit it was all an accident. I dont even really like pizza, but it happened.

Pizza is a slut and should be ashamed of itself for not caring about me when it was an innocent accident. I had no idea eating pizza would make me fat. Im having lap band surgery too, and they should pay mg bill.

... worst thing ive read on ats in a long time. Just ugh.

Actually... That's sounds like a McDonalds law suit that was filed quite a few years back... Inspiration? :p

Now on to the topic at hand... 3 Months and you know time has run out for Option #1.
But it is a two party decision where one parties vote accounts for 66.666% of the vote.
Hate to say it, but in this world... You are a man and despite the fact it takes two to tango, you are solely responsible for the outcome.

I get it, you're pissed off, it is a really #ty situation;
Having said that, you should really pick more wisely on whom you choose to sleep with instead of almost literally rolling the dice.

Now that the deed has been done and you are soon to be a father (pending DNA test), you are now responsible to provide for the child like it was 1689.

What I would suggest you do is find a very good family lawyer and start on a plan that will incorporate this woman into your life.
Not only that you have a say in how the child is raised, but to also make sure your "investment" isn't wasted and that the woman also provides her share of support for the child.

However you can go the lazy route like that one special night that got you into this conundrum (pending DNA test), and just hand her what money you are ordered to and have very little else to do with her.

Decisions eh?
edit on 20/10/2013 by Sovaka because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hopefully this website will be around long enough for your offspring to read your thread and know what a douche their father is. And then the two of you will have something in common, you both will not want each other around.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

kezzy24
ill tell my fiancee the bodys he had to pick up and the blood he cleaned and our mental trauma was for nothing pity doc told me they were living till moment they came out

I can understand your reaction considering your experiences, do you mind if I ask are you also religious?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

This is just sad for everyone involved. Poor kid.

Agreed

Star

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

i got 20 mates all had abortions they regretted it because they realized their life would have been better with them and my misscarige was rare due to it being a hamerage as well as low postion misscarige i only have a 5% of kids i got one though a miracle it nearly killed me hence im so angry at your reasoning

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by seeker1963

Face it! This woman owns your ass, because you CHOSE to impregnate her!

Im curious if when you went to school they also mentioned condoms?
Theyre a relatively recent invention that prevents sperm from getting into the vagina, when you use one of those and it breaks its called an accident.

Recent invention...?
Yeah right.

Dude, start saving, you're going to need it. DNA tests don't even matter sometimes. This happened to a freind of mine, DNA said it wasn't him, judge said he didn't care. Guess who had to pay? Yep he did.

In all fairness things and "accidents" do happen, we need to handle them. You have no idea yet what this child might bring to you or the world in the future. Might be one of the best things to ever happen for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
yeh right am i realgious oh thnk u lord for killing the twins and leaving me barely alive im now in hell so thank you

answer no im not religious

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join