It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Huge Creature "The Real Cthulhu" Attacks ROV In The Gulf Of Mexico!" Experts might want to look

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was surfing youtube, and I saw the title of this video. I decided to watch it and it seemed for the first five min this guy was nuts. Then I saw it . What is happening here is very interesting. If this is CGI or not I am in question about. One thing I do know is I just saw a incredible sea creature with a head about 20 foot tall in this video. Quite amazing and I would be interested in any of my ATS family here that might have an opinion on this. What is happening here is a rover is spraying some sort of new oil eating microbe in the gulf of Mexico and a huge sea creature comes in to investigate
. This giant head comes into view with eyes reflecting the rov light. You see a dragon type head appear, very organic very realistic, like out of a movie. The sea monster head quickly goes up and out of the screen. The ROV begins spraying the microbes at the sea creature in defense it appears. Wow very incredible footage. You have to watch the entire video to see the effect as well as watch the beginning of the video again to see how real this looks. This is one of the most amazing things I have seen in my 37 years here on this planet for sure. I would be interested in anyone who might have the opinion if this is fake, or if it has been seen before. Very unusual.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
what time in the video can i just watch the creature, or the footage normally? at the beginning i dont see anything, then 10 minutes of boring slowed down, frame by frame, and still do not seeing anything.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

You see a sea creature? Where? The BP guy in the clip is clearly talking about using microbiology to "eat" the oil plume. Not a sea monster.

Oil Eating Microbes

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

FlySolo

You see a sea creature? Where? The BP guy in the clip is clearly talking about using microbiology to "eat" the oil plume. Not a sea monster.

Oil Eating Microbes

yeah thats what i was thinking. all he talks about is the microbes. thats hardly a sea monster. or a secret lol

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back! Thanks for nothing there O.P.

To those that come after, nothing to see here, move along....really, there is NOTHING like the O.P. claims in this ROV video....NOTHING.

How I hate these type of false claims.....it's simply irresponsible IMO. I thought ATS membership was better than that....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You see a dragon type head appear, very organic very realistic, like out of a movie

No drqgon in that video, only crap floating all over. Maybe dragon crap.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I said watch the entire video then watch the beginning again. Someone will see it besides me at the 8 min mark it really starts to shows up. I do not know how to use gimp properly or I would outline the creature. You don't see it because its head takes up literally the entire screen.

DWT

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

dntwastetime
I said watch the entire video then watch the beginning again. Someone will see it besides me at the 8 min mark it really starts to shows up. I do not know how to use gimp properly or I would outline the creature. You don't see it because its head takes up literally the entire screen.

DWT

Not a chance... You got me to watch it once...now you are asking me to waste 10 more minutes (or more). It looks like typical deep sea footage, with silt and crap floating around in front of the camera.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Nice case of pareidolia, initially I though cuttlefish, but the suspended particle dispersal at the end gives it away.

If we were to speculate it is real then why do you think it is a 20 ft tall head ?

Had it been real it could be tiny, there is no scaling here to judge that.

(Its pareidolia though)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Krakatoa
Well, there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back! Thanks for nothing there O.P.

To those that come after, nothing to see here, move along....really, there is NOTHING like the O.P. claims in this ROV video....NOTHING.

How I hate these type of false claims.....it's simply irresponsible IMO. I thought ATS membership was better than that....

Agreed a 10 minute waste of time.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I saw no 'creature' on the video. But it was pretty intersting.

The possibilities of large unown creatures leaving i nthe deep o the ocean is big. Whomever i don't think those creatures would escape for so much time. Big animals don't happen to go unoticed for that much of time, even aquatic ones. We should at least find more pictures, witness or stuff about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The head form holds its shape while moving, The sea water reacts and moves around the head. There are two large glowing eyes and nostrils symetrically opposed . There is a skull as well that is symetrical. You will see it properly at the 8 min mark .When you watch the first 60 seconds of the video over a few times after getting thru this extremely long video you will see the mass appear and rise out of the shot. The head is symetrical‎ and moves as a mass. Some members are not investigating this properly and labeling this as particulates or imagination or particulates before properly looking at this.I understand its boring 10 min of frame by frame , but there is something huge there. I have been a member here since 2007 .I do not post for no reason or to sensationalize. There is a giant sea monster in this video and more research into this will show something strange. I promise you that. Rudeness also makes ATS look bad. Be patient, open minded ,professional and you will go far. There is 111 thumbs up on this video and only 22 thumbs down. There is more to this than first glance my friends.
edit on 13-10-2013 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

dntwastetime
The head form holds its shape while moving, The sea water reacts and moves around the head. There are two large glowing eyes and nostrils symetrically opposed . There is a skull as well that is symetrical. You will see it properly at the 8 min mark .When you watch the first 60 seconds of the video over a few times after getting thru this extremely long video you will see the mass appear and rise out of the shot. The head is symetrical‎ and moves as a mass. Some members are not investigating this properly and labeling this as particulates or imagination or particulates before properly looking at this.I understand its boring 10 min of frame by frame , but there is something huge there. I have been a member here since 2007 .I do not post for no reason or to sensationalize. There is a giant sea monster in this video and more research into this will show something strange. I promise you that. Rudeness also makes ATS look bad. Be patient, open minded ,professional and you will go far. There is 111 thumbs up on this video and only 22 thumbs down. There is more to this than first glance my friends.
edit on 13-10-2013 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

Where can I find the video that you saw this in?
I watched the one that you posted and didn't see anything like what you are describing.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Frocharocha
I saw no 'creature' on the video. But it was pretty intersting.

The possibilities of large unown creatures leaving i nthe deep o the ocean is big. Whomever i don't think those creatures would escape for so much time. Big animals don't happen to go unoticed for that much of time, even aquatic ones. We should at least find more pictures, witness or stuff about it.

Yea i won't wast ten minutes lol. It reminds me though of several stories and some real footage coming from west coast. Lot of people disappearing out there. One was a woman sailing and had cameras running, something big hit her boat and she was gone. They have found several empty boats, it happens around the world. I grew up on beach on gulf and I can tell you I have seen something's out there I could not explain. Shapes, some sort of creatures bigger than our boat.

It is humbling and scary when you know something is under and is bigger than your boat. I have seen amazingthings too. Sea turtles as big as the back of your boat, dolphins that try and warn you a storm is coming. Was wade fishing once and several dolphins came in and actually forced us out of the water. We were catching big trout which they love to eat so we thought they were mad at that. But we learned later that a huge number of large sharks had come in around us following the blood from the trout we were catching.
We found out later from footage from a news chopper that just happened to be filming about the sharks. They could have saved our lives.

We don't know all the stuff out there lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I did watch it, more than once (the moving video, the stills bely the dispersal during the current change). The 'eyes' are not symmetrical, there is no form below the upper bridge of the 'snout', in fact the tendril like appearance of that area is what gave me the 'cuttlefish' pareidolia.
This would mean that the 'creature' has an exceptionally short snout, as the 'eyes' are on the same rough plane as it (again more like a cuttlefish than a dragon), and an overbite.
There is also no forward movement of the plume as the 'creature' moves into it, so it hasnt displaced any water. Thats a neat trick
Also you can see particles streaming diagonally from the 'eyes'.
All this happens during a lull or direction change in the current, allowing the play of particles, light, and the brain to create this 'creature', and when the current resumes, it all 'blows' away.
Seems pretty normal to me, but it does look cool.

There is 111 thumbs up on this video and only 22 thumbs down

This is an indicator of exactly ... nothing.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Why was the head 20ft tall again ? I missed your answer....

edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Youtube is not a reliable source of polling fringe theories. It is heavily biased by trolls and unstable folks already

edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Plum is a fruit....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I agree it for sure looks like a cuddlefish type face. I have the eyes being measured and the form being outlined and mapped out in gimp now . I think that the measurements will be close , I did notice also from taking stills that the measurements between the supposed eyes and snout holes do hold there distances as the "creature" rises out of the shot. Weather this is a cuttlefish up close or a optical illusion there is close distance measurments between both eyes and nose holes. I am still inquiring on this myself and am not for sure what this is . All I know is people who dismiss this completely just cannot see what is there. There is also a huge body mass I can see come into and out of the shot. This thing is huge and moves fast.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

How do you know its huge ? What depth is this all happening at ? Where and what type of camera is it ?

There is no visible body mass behind the shapes, the shapes are barely visible in the foreground.

Theres still the issue of displacement ... big things make water move, especially if they are fast.

The facial configuration of a large predatory lizard would make little sense for a microscopic feeder.

Plus, the guy in the first part of the video does state that they are using a microbe to consume the oil (assuming GoM spill is what is being dicussed on this video), not a giant lizard.

Is the ROV footage actually related to the initial interview ? Or is it just some footage with a spooky bit in that lends itself to this giant oil eating lizard theory ?

Large creatures require a large amount of food, if it has been created just to feed on the oil, then it should be appearing very frequently on ROV cameras watching the GoM spill.

Dont misunderstand me, I love the idea of unknown lifeforms and the sea is filled with super cool awesome sci-fi creatures, I just dont think this is evidence of one.

At most if there is actually something there, (and I really dont think so in this case), its a cuttlefish
edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added stuff, didnt warrant an extra post

edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added a youtube link to a cool squid

edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Link went bad, got into my arm, I had to chop it off.......

edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Its like another world down there ...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I did not want to do too much artistic expression here so I airbrushed only the darkened areas of the photo and the outline. This still can possibly give someone a better idea what could be going on here. This shape holds its form while it moves ,what it is I have no idea ,but something weird is for sure happening that also could be a play of light as well . You decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That image manipulation actually shows the lack of symmetry in the 'face'.

Keep working at it though, with enough filters and saturation Godzilla will appear (remake soon btw)

<<   2  3 >>

join