It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Mama Jade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Oh and if you figure out how to get him/her to stop mouthing people let me know lol.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

so the courage of your conviction is not worth the reduction in ATS points?(theyre pretty important)
that would say alot about someone.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Rikku

so the courage of your conviction is not worth the reduction in ATS points?(theyre pretty important)
that would say alot about someone.

By all means derail the thread with drivel and nonesense....it is your right after all.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

In 2010 the CDC, Humane Society, and AVMA analyzed 20 years of dog bite statistics, and found that no one breed is inherently more dangerous than another. ANY kind of dog can bite, and kill. I've even heard of Jack Russells killing children.

A number of "pit bull type" dog attacks are dogs that look like Pits, but aren't, but are labeled as Pitbulls.

Look at this dog, and tell me they're dangerous. She was pushed so far past the breaking point that it's not funny, and her only reaction is to be afraid of dogs. She loves to get in a person's face and lick them, even if she's never met them. My Pit thinks that everyone that walks is the Greatest Thing Ever, and wants to be friends with everyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

My friend's wife has trained dogs since she was a teenager, so she's giving us advice. If it works, I'll let you know.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Rikku
make the pitbull species extinct.
i think even if you like pitbulls you would/should agree. they have no use. 99% of pitbull owners are morons.

i llike animals as much as anyone, but theyre a pointless animal. yes the owners are to blame,
but were not aloud to kill stupid people.
every propblem dog story you read will be about a pit bull derivative.
its not a coincidence.

Which of the bull terriers do you suggest exterminating? The American Pit Bull Terrier? American Staffordshire Terrier? Staffordshire Bull Terrier?

English Bull dogs are more ferocious than a bull terrier. In fact they were the fighting dog of the past, and still are in some parts of the world...including the U.S. Purse dogs bite more often than do Bull terriers.

Exterminating a breed won't solve the problem.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Zaphod, we sure could use your weight here www.abovetopsecret.com... given that your companion is a bull terrier. So many people have not the slightest clue as to what to do with a pit and all of their energy.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great news. She went through a few hours of surgery, and is still asleep as of the update, and will wake up wearing the Cone of Shame, but she came through the first surgery with flying colors. She actually barked this morning apparently, for the first time. She didn't appreciate not being fed before surgery.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Rikku
make the pitbull species extinct.
i think even if you like pitbulls you would/should agree. they have no use. 99% of pitbull owners are morons.

i llike animals as much as anyone, but theyre a pointless animal. yes the owners are to blame,
but were not aloud to kill stupid people.
every propblem dog story you read will be about a pit bull derivative.
its not a coincidence.

You must be fun at parties.....
I would rather make extreme over zealous humans extinct..oh and it's "we are" or "we're not allowed to kill STUPID people".

It's a common mistake stupid people make.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
For those that have been wondering about her, great news on the Mama Jade front. The tumors that were removed were benign. That means no chemo or other nasty treatments.

The report is that she's acting more and more like a dog, and running around and playing. She's in the early stages of heartworms, but they haven't gotten into her heart yet. She's on a medication to prevent more from forming, and to kill some of them. But she won't undergo the real treatment until after her next surgery is done in a couple weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join