It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chupa cabra hit by toyota?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Reportedly hit by a Toyota pickup in Mexico! These exclusive photos of a crypto zoological road pizza are courtesy of Dr. Art Fay of Odora Univ., who was South of the Border furthering his studies in 'Pig Latin'. Highway muffins while not unknown on Mexican roads, are rarely this intriguing.

Source: gxpmall.bizland.com...
i dunno bout u guys, but the head looks too big for the body, the exposed bones in the middle look like bones from chicken wings, and the teeth look fake...also it looks like the monkey minion from the wizard of oz...

[edit on 13-11-2004 by SkyGuy]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
well, besides the fact that it's a muppet... or what's left of one.... it's a pretty horrible hoax. Sheesh, the head and teeth give it away.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nice mullet! Lol,

Wasn't there a $1000000 reward for capture of one? Maybe they are trying to get that reward by hoaxing (albeit very badly).

Wow, that is such a bad hoax.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That is a sick mullet! Almost a Skullet!

Rock on!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Who picks up or even pays attention to roadkill? I mean by just paying enough attention to swerve to miss a dead black thing that might be a skunk is one thing, but to stop and investigate what it actually looks like and then collect all its pieces?
Thats not right...and how would its head manage to stay in such good condition anyways?

[edit on 11/13/2004 by hatchedcross]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I always look to see what roadkill is, even if i'm not the one who hit it. just a perversity of mine, i suppose. on long road trips, hell, i even count how much i've seen. keeps things interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
probably fell out of a kfc delivery truck.
KFc-- Kentucky Fried Chupecabra. Heh.
Now that's something to make you laugh.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Lol that looks like a reject puppet from that old gremlins movie!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
hey you know what? gremlins was cool.
don't you dare make fun of the gremlins.
or the mogwai. especially the mogwai.

SMR

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyGuy
i dunno bout u guys, but the head looks too big for the body

Though I think this is fake,I must make a comment on your comment.
What makes you think that these creatures are going to be anatomically correct?We dont have a 'real' one to compare to so for all we know,their heads could be larger or small and not match at all.
I wouldnt go on anatomically correctness in the case of unknown creatures.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but I do believe that this is a fake. not even a good one. however I will use it in my all time fake list.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ROFL!!! Guys, it's a joke!

Look at the text:

Reportedly hit by a Toyota pickup in Mexico! These exclusive photos of a crypto zoological road pizza are courtesy of Dr. Art Fay of Odora Univ., who was South of the Border furthering his studies in 'Pig Latin'. Highway muffins while not unknown on Mexican roads, are rarely this intriguing.

*ahem*

The author assumed that folks who were sophisticated enough to read that were sophisticated enough to know that it's simply a sculpture (Halloween) that's fallen on some hard times. And that everyone would know that "Pig Latin" is an American joke language and is NOT spoken anywhere in the world.

Its-Ay an Ake-Fay!

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree it looks like some kind of halloween decoration that could be put out on your lawn. I guess we all found the jersey devil but not in jersey

FAKE

[edit on 16-11-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Apparently not many people understand pig latin anymore

[BLINDINGLY_OBVIOUS]
Dr Art Fay from Odoro Univ.
[/BLINDINGLY_OBVIOUS]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
sometimes people throw crazy stuff in descriptions just for the heck of it. seen it before. but hey, we can strill say its a fake, can't we?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
oopps....sorry guyz XD God i need to start reading the articles instead of jsut looking at the pictures...

join