It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% sure my friend is a (new) abductee. Can you help?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Maybe you should try telling him that you recognise the beings in his paintings and ask him if he was abducted?

He may feel alone and isolated because he believes that he will be labelled "mentally ill" if he tells anyone about it.

If it did happen to him, and he was the sort to ridicule this subject before, if will be messing with his mind severly and he may just need someone to talk to who he knows will understand.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Hi AirOx,
I’d be surprised if he even got a second x-ray after ‘setting’ the hip. I’m telling you the hospitals are barbaric. I went in for a head injury last year - took a good sized log to the head. No x-ray. No lidocaine. No ice. Just a botched stitch job that fell apart within a day and a snide remark about my attire of dress when entering the ER. Like I was going to go home from working in the woods with this huge open gash on my head - skull exposed - change into presentable clothes and go back to the ER. Errt. Not.

I’ll ask - but I really can’t imagine there is anything there. We might be surprised though. Here, the hospitals don’t keep your info, records, x-rays etc. You take them home with you. So if there is anything I’ll be able to see it. Great idea!

You mentioned a huge subcoiuncouss difference in your freind. Does it feel like his IQ also has dropped/increased, logical reasoning is one piece. You should ask him if he enjoy things like singing/writing texts, left brain activities.

I really don’t get a sense of any of the above at all. I’m headed back to see him in a day or two so at least I’ll be able to gauge if there are any more immediate changes.

Ask yourself, could a hip damage like his cause such a extreme mental change?

Wow - I don’t know. What I do know is people react to pain and change in many different ways. But this is just so extreme. All of it combined.

I’ll also keep in mind your suggestion concerning my dreams, etc. I’ve done some lucid dreaming. I keep a little note book by my bed. I’ll let you know. Not that I think there’s any correlation between his experience and me at all - but - ya never know, ya just never know.

Thanks so much for your time and care,

peace

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Does your friend "coincidentally" have RH- blood? I guess you know about the presumed connection. In other words, if yes, then it's getting rather probable it WAS an abduction.
edit on 16-9-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I've actually dealt with this my entire life. Around the age of 12 my grandmother told me these were demonic entities and she told me how to get saved as a christian. Didn't matter how hard I tried I could not say the name Jesus, and one night scarred to death in the instant before abduction I conjured up just enough strength to barely whisper the name Jesus, instantly it was over. I became a Christian and still there are attempts to take me, often there is only a second or 2 to respond, and just saying his name stops it every single time and often dramatically. I always immediately pray for protection if I even suspect something is up. I had 23 stitches in my leg in January of this year, becuase of a failed abduction surprisingly it looks just like a massive six fingered hand tore my left calf wide open. I opened the door to the back porch around 11pm and bam, I was being dragged on my back by an unseen entity and barely conscious so I said Jesus and I was immediately let go. They are persistent, it had been a decade or more since their last attempt and this one caught me very much by surprise. When I've been taken I always remembered the first few seconds, then if I had any memory at all of the event they were false implanted memories. The grays are most likely nephilim hybrids, of human and fallen angel dna, they are used to do the majority of the work and they can be killed, don't even attempt to physically fight a fallen angel you will be killed, but prayer and saying the name Jesus will save you every single time and immediately. I have a lot of the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder to this day, I consider that a blessing I do not want to remember the pain I endured being surgically opened while awake, paralyzed and with no anesthesia. I remember some of those events, just not the pain. It's common not to know what happened afterwards you are being forced to forget, and I bet that a very large percentage of missing persons globally are murdered by these entities.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think that your personality and heart have most of what it takes to relate well and redemptively, healing-ly to your friend.

Caring, kindness, time, energy, listening are the major traits necessary and I believe you have those in quite sufficient quantity and quality.

Besides, you are able to think outside the box without judgment, haughtiness etc. That's rare enough and very helpful.

I think you can be patient with a loved one and a protracted process. That can be crucial.

So . . . Dear Heart, please avoid trying to convince me that you don't have what it takes. LOL.

Besides . . . I wouldn't be surprised if you have far more . . . overlapping experiences in your background . . . at least in the rough ballpark . . . to understand far more than the average bear.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Your thread should read "my friend is perfectly sane...how can I change that and get him to believe the ridiculous?"

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

HairlessApe

I also don't hold any dogma, and you're completely wrong about occam's razor.

Ahhhhhhhh but you do hold dogma . . . and dogmatic perspectives, convictions, quite rigidly and narrowly.

dictionary.reference.com...

prescribed doctrine proclaimed as unquestionably true by a particular group: the difficulty of resisting political dogma. [objectivists, religion of scientism folks, etc. are a group]

a settled or established opinion, belief, or principle: the classic dogma of objectivity in scientific observation. Synonyms: conviction, certainty.

Occam's razor states that the most simple and practical theory holds the most weight. Secret Alien abduction without any evidence is neither simple nor practical by any stretch of the terms.

I'm beginning to think that you have some sort of block to truly understanding Ockham's razor.

In this situation, the shortest distance with the least obstacles between the evidence and a most probable conclusion just happens to be the abduction scenario.

Yet, you persistently lop off significant factors and rush headlong into conclusions that are jury rigged almost out of whole cloth. That's far from a reasonable application of Ockham's razor.

What are you afraid of?

Why not merely take the most simple and most probable explanation as Ockham's razor would dictate?

Perhaps other evidence will surface and the abduction scenario will fall to the wayside. At the moment, it's the most simple explanation accounting for the greatest number of factors in the evidence.

I hope you deal with it more . . . insightfully.

edit on 16/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ex tags not working

edit on 16/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ex tags still not working

edit on 16/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: maybe it was the quote tag problem

edit on 16/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: chunks of post mystifyingly disappearing for no reason

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

Actually, given all the givens . . .

ASSUMING that the paintings do NOT have an origin outside his mind

is, imho, illogical, non-objective foolishness to an extreme degree.

It DENIES significant factoids in this situation and a huge amount of quality evidence in the field.

However, denial is common about such topics with those addicted to avoiding a TYPE I ERROR SOOOOOO extremely tenaciously as to virtually make certain they'll suffer a TYPE II ERROR.

I don't expect you to relax your death grip on your dogma forcing your illogical conclusions about the situation.

However, I don't plan to give you a pass for such nonsense either.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Good for you in tossing it out of your house.

I do believe it would be good to check about whether he wrote anything on the back and/or titled the artwork pieces.

My assumption is that he did not title them . . . yet. Could be interesting to suggest that he do so.

= = = =

BTW, sounds like hubby has ISSUES. You might get a copy of

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379342215&sr=8-1&keywords=attachments+Dr+Sibcy

and at least read it yourself, if not together. Could help knock that kind of junk off.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I suspect you are right. I also actually think that the hip breaking is independent of the abduction probabilities. They could be related but far from necessarily.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Interesting about the paintings being kept in his day room.

Is she normally above average spiritually sensitive, intuitive, discerning?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

We have three types of DNA in us, possibly even more. We have our personal DNA. Our paternal DNA, and our Mitichondrial DNA. On top of that we have a copy of the changes of all the DNA that have occurred from every ancestor we ever had back to the beginning of mankind.

If our personal DNA is damaged, we revert back to the paternal DNA. If that is damages also, we revert to Maternal DNA. The copy of changes in genetics makes us who we are, if the dna is changed to a different type it can cause changes both physically and mentally. These changes mean that we may have to adjust our diet when we get older or after a physical stress. The changes are just changes that have to be adjusted to, they can be good or bad.

Our DNA has a lot of information in it. It contains bits and pieces of every ancestor we had. None of our ancestors are actually dead, they are in us. Respecting our ancestors is critical, because respecting them is respecting oneself. I am a conglomeration of every ancestor I had. I am proud of my ancestors. Since I am proud of them, they all are proud of me and we can work together to make me a better person. Everyone has this ability. I have more respect for my ancestors than I do for other people, because they are who I am. I see what they talk about in the old texts, how can we be healthy and of sound mind if our ancestors within us are arguing and trying to take control. We need to respect them but take charge of our lives, being something they would be proud of. This gives us clear conscience and our subconscious and conscious come together. We cannot realize this communication without suffering or meditation, both systems are stressed in ancient writings.

This coming together has another benefit, it allows a link to other beings in nature. This Ka or communication is very important and is stressed in ancient writings. Look at the phrase, God is the word, and think what does this mean. It is an unspoken word, a link between us and other people and all creatures in nature if we desire. Your friend is linked to an artist somewhere or to another being. This being could be an alien, even from another galaxy. He could be seeing what they see, other aliens. Another thing to consider, if this communication is with something that sees differently, such as a dog or bird, how do they see us. What would we look like through their eyes.

There are unlimited possibilities to this, this is just one. I can tell you one thing though, respecting your ancestors is respecting yourself, it can give you self confidence and self confidence can help you get somewhere. Don't make idols of deceitful people or the link you create will be with these people. If you want to paint, watch a show about an artist and the influence of the talking of the artist will change your frequency and put you in communication with an artist and it will help you paint. Maybe your friends change in frequency of brainwaves is allowing communication with artists. It is hard to say. I can now control the change the level of my frequency of my brain well, and I am an Alpha. I have always got along with most people, adapting my frequency to theirs so we could calmly communicate. There are a lot of people that could do this, some are locked in though, they cannot get along well with others out of their range. I decided to study this subject once I sensed it was happening and I still have much to learn about it. The frequency someone emits sometimes makes us avoid them if it does not coincide with the desire of our subconscious or consciousness.

Now everything I have just said is speculation from observations I have made over my lifetime. I doubt if any of this can be proved. So take this as an interesting Hoax but consider what I have said. This is a work in progress, I am far from completing my hypothesis that cannot be proved.

Don't worry about your friend, when he is off the pain meds, his frequency may rebound back to where it was. He may be a little different though, he will sense he can change it. He may not be able to paint again after he goes back.
edit on 16-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Great list of factoids . . . let me count them . . .

silo13
reply to post by nightstalker78

If you don't want to allow there's the possibility of some strangeness going on here - right along with tangible evidence of a peculiar nature - all the paintings?

1. Each and every one is of the same theme.
2. The classic alien gray -
3. in diff shades of pastel colors.
4. All the same.
5. Now take into account the man who’s never held a paintbrush before in his life
6. is [now] a prolific producer of this one theme painting?
7. When asked he replies they’re ‘in his head’ -
8. but he can’t or will not remember the events his injury?

9. That he just happened to pick up painting right after breaking a hip
10. in the middle of the night
11. when his dogs did not sound off
12. and his security lights for the gravel pit didn’t go on - his long term GF
13. finding him after curled in a ball
14. ‘out of it’.
15. No drinking,
16. no drugs,
17. no outward signs of any other trauma than a broken hip?

peace

Interesting . . . ALL 17 items are CONSISTENT with an abduction phenomena. Yet the RABID DENIERS on the thread refuse to apply Ockham's razor fittingly to the list of 17 items.

Fascinating . . . sort of . . . to a point.

Sheesh what hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Get those pictures and post them

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hey,

I tend to sleep walk... to an extent. Maybe this might help?

Has your friend been under stress/anxiety recently? I do suffer with pretty rough anxiety to the point where i can feel depersonalized. If you don't know what that is, you can look it up. It's basically where nothing feels real/familiar. You KNOW everything looks normal but for some reason it doesn't feel normal anymore. It's a very bizarre and very scary symptom of extreme stress/panic.

Here's where it gets weird for me. Like i said, to an extent i "sleep walk" but for me, i'm not fully asleep. I remember them, often vividly. I awake and it's almost as if my mind still thinks i'm asleep, and is still dreaming. Because i'll see things, hear things, and be adamant something is happening. Until i eventually wake up and realize nothing is happening. I'm aware and half awake.. so it's not actually "sleep walking" as such. I've been known to walk down the stairs thinking it's morning until i reach the bottom and realize what i'm doing. So falling, may be possible. However, i am aware of this so i'm pretty stable with my surroundings.

These events occur around the time of stress, i have to say. And they are pretty disturbing events. And based on the individual i can see how they can send someone to tears/worry and even more fear. They are puzzling events for me... so if anyone is experiencing something similar, and they don't understand what's happening... perhaps it can send them "crazy" for want of a better term.

The paintings are interesting... if he's in a state of denial or not understanding perhaps this is a subconscious way of trying to figure out what's going on. The alien aspect is strange though. But saying that, i've "seen" some pretty strange things during my sleep "episodes"....

I don't know... That's my story if it could be of any use... I'd say go easy on him, but try and get to the bottom of whatever it is that's happened. It seems like it's affecting not only him but those around him too.

All the best!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

SPOT ON.

PLEASE!!! TRUST OUR INSIGHTS, YOUR INTUITION, YOUR DISCERNMENT.

Your analysis is top flight. Good on ya.

Will he allow the dogs to come into the room when you visit? I'd sure take them in if I could get away with it.

What's the norms, protocols vis a vis platonic touch? Would it be kosher to put a hand on his shoulder?

I'd ask his gf about her massaging his neck, shoulders, scalp. Sounds to me like he DESPERATELY NEEDS the added platonic touch in affirming, stress relieving ways.

Also . . . at a fitting point, when you think it most probable to be constructive and you able to get away with it . . . you could get reasonably close and look him in the eyes and tell him something like:

"[name] I'm here for you. I care."

"[name] I'm determined to help you walk through your experiences to understanding and wholeness. REGARDLESS"

"[name] You appear to feel super alone. [gf] and I are here for you in every way we can be. You don't need to shoulder all this trauma alone. Please let us in a bit more. Please share a bit more as you are able."

"[name] Some mystifying things may be hard to sort out. Sharing what you can does help. Bottling them up tends to complicate things and even make them worse. We are here for you."

And watch what happens in his eyes and face as you share such thoughts, affirmations, support.

If he tears up, I hope platonic hugs are kosher in that context. I'd sure extend such at that point.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

it depends on the professional.

but, yeah, I'd NOT want him connected with a professional who would automatically behave as the skeptics on this thread have. That could be very destructive to him.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

NuclearPaul
Maybe you should try telling him that you recognise the beings in his paintings and ask him if he was abducted?

He may feel alone and isolated because he believes that he will be labelled "mentally ill" if he tells anyone about it.

If it did happen to him, and he was the sort to ridicule this subject before, if will be messing with his mind severly and he may just need someone to talk to who he knows will understand.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX.

Excellent points.

That's part of my motivation in trying to encourage the OP in her reaching out to him in all the ways she comfortably can.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

GIVEN THE 17 ITEMS

to NOT put the abduction probability at the top of the list

would be foolish, irresponsible, unkind, probably even very destructive.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Firstly we have to assume these pictures do actually represent what we think they do. If there is no doubt these are greys, I think I will stick my neck out and say your friend has had some sort of 'ET' interaction.

I no longer believe in coincidence when it comes to these ET and have no problem believing that it is all connected.

I can see you are a caring friend who can see someone suffering and are trying to make sense of it all. You don't deserve some of the criticism.

However please for your friend allow them time to come to their own conclusions and find their own peace. Suggestions of this nature could hurt them further.
edit on 16-9-2013 by greysnake because: grammar plus last paragraph.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join