It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It seems there are more people backing Phil than debunking..and that makes me feel happy. Happy that people are waking up..that we can see truth..and equally see the lies that are regurgitated by those that wish to conceal the truth.

There has been a programme in place to create a human/alien hybrid race and they have been amongst us for years. (Maybe chemtrails are partly a necessity to create a certain kind of atmosphere for them?).

We are mere children. Our humanoid relatives have existed amongst the stars for "?" Years. Lyra.. the Orion wars... etc

Those that are here will blend in, but on a second look may appear..foreign..or something about them you can't quite put a finger on.

A fascinating time indeed.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
An Aliens please that's a human being

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The problem w this photo is you could present a pic of any human and present them as alien. With the tech advances made since the pic was take, it muddy the waters even more.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'd like to lend my perspective as an artist and long-time student of anatomy to this subject. Hopefully what I have to share can be taken into consideration to provide some clarity, at least in the area of cosmetic (superficial) analysis of this photo.

I'm not saying he is or isn't an "alien" (However, the idea of shapeshifters is pretty silly to me), but, whatever the case may be, this person is anatomically correct and well within reasonable human proportions.

Now... I would encourage moving on to more productive researching. What is his name? What is his job/rank? Are there any other photos of a similar man (preferably verifiable to be the exact same man)?

Side Note: His almost cartoonish facial structure doesn't seem odd to me either. He actually looks nearly identical to a childhood friend of mine, haircut and all. lol.

~Cheers
edit on 7-11-2013 by Skeptic462 because: Accidentally left the sig in the middle of the post. lol

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptic462

Yes any student of anatomy will in the blink of an eye say
that this dude looks perfectly human, but so do Angels

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
that this dude looks perfectly human, but so do Angels.

A human time traveler, or one from a different planet would technically be "aliens," I suppose, and still be entirely human.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
that this dude looks perfectly human, but so do Angels

While I can't say I have seen any angels with my own eyes to verify that, I also can't argue the fact that many people claim (and believe) that those mythical beings can/do look like humans.

I've also read they can appear as orbs of light, androgenous winged entities, grotesque shapeshifters, and multi-headed humanoids bearing the resemblance of many different animals conjoined into one.

Taking more religions than Christianity into account... They could also be dragons, chimera, fairies, hermaphrodites, transsexuals, deceased relatives, good or evil spirits, any number of animal incarnations, demons, and... the lesser Gods of Olympus... to name a few.

Still... I haven't seen any of these things myself (outside of the transexuals) to verify their existence and compare. Even the transexuals I've met were still fairly normal people, and I saw no evidence to suggest that they were anything other than human. Both were atheist as well, so if they came on mission to enlighten the people of earth they were doing a very bad job of it.

NOTE: I'm not trolling by any means. I would absolutely welcome the idea of anything supernatural being proven to be true. I hope to encounter real aliens some day. I hope to learn whatever there is to learn (good or bad). But I approach these topics scientifically. I believe the proper way to go about seeking truth is to assume that everything is false until one can prove it beyond any reasonable doubt. Everything is up for question and intense scrutiny. I want to be certain before I commit to saying "I accept this to be true."

~ All the best
edit on 7-11-2013 by Skeptic462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Hello, this photo of Val or his brother is very different that their photos shown by Dr, Stranges! It is clearly not the same physical person! How do you explain this? Do you think that the name Valiant Thor is used by more than one Venusian, like a movement name for example?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It seems there are more people backing Phil than debunking..and that makes me feel happy

Phil has been caught in enough lies to certainly cast tons of doubt on ANY of his claims. There are a few very good threads here on ATS that really call him out on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

That might be a good shot. There was another one I saw out there a decade ago and he looks much like the same guy. I have such a slow computer and have not been able to read every post here so someone may have already brought it up. They clamed to be Venusians or something a man and a woman as I recall.

edit on 22-2-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

You know what I found most interesting in this photo? "Valiant Thor" seems to be the only man in the room paying genuine focused attention to whomever is speaking, with a clearly academic gaze and a graceful & relaxed (yet very assertive) posture. No one else in the entire room is nearly as consciously aware of what's going on as he is. Not one person. Plus his hands are huge, but almost femininely slender. Does that make him an alien? Maybe not. Perhaps he was just an early pioneer of new-age metrosexualism. But whatever his story is, he sure stands out as strange to me.

But I'm only human, what do I know? Interesting subject, whatever the case.

edit on 23/2/2014 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

FearYourMind
I've identified some of the people in the photo. Take a look and see if you agree on the identity of some of these guys.

Arthur Holly Compton was an American physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his discovery of the Compton effect, and for his leadership of the Manhattan Project's Metallurgical Laboratory.

Karl T. Compton helped develop radar and the atomic bomb, and headed the team that evaluated the efficacy and aftermath of the Bikini Island atomic blast.

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

That would explain why they are on an aircraft carrier. This photo was probably taken during a bomb test in the Pacific. Why would an alien be invited to a bomb test? (Obviously, that is no alien.)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The thing that struck me about the hand was the precise looking 'V' shape between the thumbs and index fingers where there should be space for tissue. It could just be the angles though. Still a little odd looking, but not so much as to be difinitively alien.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I think that artifact is the same reason why his thumb and finger look unnaturally long - shadow. Make your right hand into a V shape, angled downwards like the man in the photo, then imagine that the fold of skin between your thumb and finger is in shadow while the top of the hand is brightly lit (as it would be if the hand was illuminated by bright fluorescent lights on the ceiling).

The fold of skin will seem to "disappear", making it look like there is a deeper cleft between thumb and finger, thus making them look longer.

If you look closely at the photo you can see that the fold of skin is there but in deep shadow. I've had a go at pulling the shadow levels up a bit below, but with such a grainy photo you have to be careful what you "enhance" or before you know it you're looking at cities on the moon....

Have a look:

That looks like a normal hand to me.
edit on 26-2-2014 by Rob48 because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

FearYourMind
This is the picture Phil Schneider held up at the 1995 Preparedness Expo lecture that he claimed to show an alien named Val Valient Thor. This alien supposedly had one giant lung, blood vessels much bigger than ours, blood similar to an octopus along with a much higher IQ and longer lifespan. I'm wondering if there is any way to confirm if any of the guys in the background are the nuclear scientist of those days as Phil claims in the video at 20:20. Phil says his father is in the photo as well. Has anyone analyzed this picture yet? I searched and didn't find anything.

Phil's father is sitting directly behind the alleged alien. This is a picture of Phil's father.

Comparison with screenshot from the video.

Phil describes the photo at 20:20 into the lecture.

Video link.

That's not an alien, it's just a genetically modified aryan of the Thule.

Remember the Germans flew Electromagnetic Disks.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

Very nice links that you are linking here my friend, and yes, that does look like phills father, but who really knows who the other guy was?
It's just as likely that he came from space to my way of looking at things.
And by the way that sure looks like Einstein in the photo also.

edit on 2-3-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
From a photo you sure can't tell, but he could be. Human Ets often resemble us.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Unity_99
From a photo you sure can't tell, but he could be. Human Ets often resemble us.

Human ET's?

Often?

I won't bother asking for specific, verified examples.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

Unless you had been working with alien for years, would you still be stearing at him? But I do agree he looks just a regular joe to me too.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I googled images of each of them, and here is what guesses I come up with. As I said, complete guesses, it's hard to tell cause the origional picture quality and people could be sitting at the back

[/URL]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join