It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackberry communications disrupted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
For the past 3-4 days in the Asia Pacific region there has been an outage with BES related blackberry data.

Now, this normally wouldn't make me suspicious but it appears Blackberry are refusing to provide an ETA or a problem report on the incident.

I've worked in technology for some time and have never had a 3-4 day outage like this.

I cant find any mention of it on Blackberry's support pages, the technicians at Telstra, Vodafone are all in the dark and have started to stop connecting new numbers to Blackberry services because of the sheer volume of incidents being raised.

What I find odd, is Blackberry refuse to provide them with an ETA or a incident report and its affecting the entire Asia Pacific region.

I did some digging and found the following

www.blackberryforums.com.au...

BlackBerry Awarded “Authority to Operate” on U.S. Department of Defense Networks
9th August 2013

Keeping in mind all the recent hacking of US Sites and such, to me this seems related some how.

Is anyone in the US/Europe region on a blackberry experiencing data issues?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I don't do that crap, but, I know who does. .. . . .

Barack Obama. He lives with that thing glued to his hand.

It would really do him some good to do without that. Maybe if he lost that distraction he could get his @$$ in gear and run this country like it should.

edit on 4-9-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

new topics

join