It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea tried to export gas masks to Syria: media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

N. Korea tried to export gas masks to Syria: media

news.yahoo.com

North Korea tried to export gas masks to Syria but they were seized in Turkey along with arms and ammunition, a Japanese daily said Tuesday, as the US threatened action over an alleged chemical weapons attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org
www.upi.com www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well now isn't this interesting ?

So if chemical weapons 'are not' being used in Syria. Why pray tell is North Korea (China's puppet regime) sending arms,munitions, and gas mask's to Syria ?

Axis of evil I am reminded of because Iran,North Korea use to be a part of that dynamic trio.

For those who are having a hard time keeping the players straight in Syria

Russia,Iran,Pakistan,North Korea, and China are pro-Assad.

Saudi Arabia,Turkey,Qatar,Kuwait,Egypt,UAE,Jordan are anti-Assad.

Western countries: France,Germany,Itlay,UK,and the US

Geez getting tough to keep this striaight with the addition of a new player who just recently got busted.

Which leaves the question how many North Korean shipments made it through to Syria?

Which brings us to another question;

Who the hell is not in Syria ?

Seems everyone including their brother is there.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its like the super bowl of proxy wars

Although... it seems the proxy is fading fast.

Also reminds me of the shipment that got busted in Panama canal

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those North Koreans and their business sense

Both sides need 'em

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If the syrian government was as bad as uk/france/usa think, a lot of nations would be ANTI-assad, but guess what, either they dont care who rules syria or they believe assad and distrust these 3 rogue governments that have attacked libya, afghanistan, iraq twice, somalia, serbia, etc with or WITHOUT united nation mandates.

I know who the villan is and it aint assad.

As for north korea please remind me whom they attacked the last 100 years neo96

Dont let your patriotism become the fake type where everyone mistakes tyranny for liberty. I SUPPORT america, not the democrats or republicans. I vote third party EACH TIME and I am damm proud of it.

Thanks for allowing my rant!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

"Tried" being the key term. North Korea cam't get away with anything these days!

Seriously though this is going to end up being another distraction for the current admin to take away from the NSA bs.

Send the poor to fight the poor... It's overplayed and stupid at this point...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Seriously though this is going to end up being another distraction for the current admin to take away from the NSA bs.

I agree with this just like a few months ago we were on the brink of a nuclear WAR with NK. That went out with a whimper.

The current administration are masters with their weapons of mass distraction.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Exactly. Most people (sheeple?) eat up the spoon fed MSM reports... I hear something like "America is thinking to cruise missile strike Syria" my first thought is... "Oh god, what are they trying to hide now..?"

If it's not the NSA deal, then it is something bigger... I guess we'll have to wait for the next whistleblower to announce that Obama is hiding something new...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

For those who are having a hard time keeping the players straight in Syria

Russia,Iran,Pakistan,North Korea, and China are pro-Assad.

Saudi Arabia,Turkey,Qatar,Kuwait,Egypt,UAE,Jordan are anti-Assad.

Western countries: France,Germany,Itlay,UK,and the US

Did you forget the main player in this conflict on purpose? ISRAEL

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

My bad I did forget the main player:

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

Saudi Arabia now "has the opportunity to regain its leading role" in the region after it "subsided in favor of Iran and Turkey following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and the U.S. invasion of Iraq," in 2003, observed political analyst Abdullah al-Shummari

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls,

Main player

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Did you forget the main player in this conflict on purpose? ISRAEL

When Israel starts shipping gas masks to Syria, then lets talk. Besides, Israel is a retaliation strike. All the rhetoric states it. If something happens in Syria, Israel will be attacked.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

He must be referring to the Israeli airstrike which was done earlier this year, and more than once.

Of course we know that everyone hates Israel and they are the big evil baddie that is the reason for all the bad problems in the Middle-east...

Honestly I can't blame Israel to be up in arms. Everyone around them, exceeding it's borders, hate them. Hates them enough to threaten nuclear strikes on them almost every year... But yeah, they can't defend their own interests...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Iran is threatening Israel also.

Its all a reason to attack Israel. But........ None of these Countries have a problem killing their own kind. Its Sad.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Very sad.

Almost like Hitler using the Jews as a scapegoat. Their countries are crumbling before their feet and of course it's not their gov't fault. It's always Israel/America's fault...

Need a scapegoat blame someone else, never point the finger at yourself...

Very sad indeed.

-SAP-
edit on 27-8-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by sonnny1

He must be referring to the Israeli airstrike which was done earlier this year, and more than once.

Of course we know that everyone hates Israel and they are the big evil baddie that is the reason for all the bad problems in the Middle-east...

Honestly I can't blame Israel to be up in arms. Everyone around them, exceeding it's borders, hate them. Hates them enough to threaten nuclear strikes on them almost every year... But yeah, they can't defend their own interests...

-SAP-

Everyone in Syria should just go to Saudi Arabia, and Iran and exact 'regime' change instead.

Take those two wolves out the entire middle east would stabilize.

Sunni, and Shia's just using their 'blackwater's' to fatten their bank accounts under the false pretense of Islamic extremism.

edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
*All made in China*

Just saying..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Well now isn't this interesting ?

So if chemical weapons 'are not' being used in Syria. Why pray tell is North Korea (China's puppet regime) sending arms,munitions, and gas mask's to Syria ?

Who's saying chemical weapons aren't being used in Syria? Nobody these days, it seems. The question is: who is using them? If, as some suggest, it is the rebels/Saudi backed mercenaries suing them, doesn't it make sense that the Syrian government wants to procure more gas masks?

In any case, one would figure that it would be easier to get gas masks from Russia, but perhaps N. Korea has more swing'n deals on them.

You're making a leak in logic by saying that because Syria wants gas masks that they are using chemical weapons. The last time I checked, Israel provides gas masks to its citizenry. Does that mean Israel is or is planning to use chemical weapons. The US military also uses gas masks; the same question applies.

Additionally, gas masks can be uses for lesser chemical agents, such as tear gas. Heck, even the LAPD and other US cities' police departments use tear and equip their forces with gas masks. Are they planning on sarin attacks as well.

Don't think I am any sort of Assad apologist; he's a bad guy. But is he any worse than some of the bad guys the US supports to this very day? Does not the US have other reasons for attacking Assad besides because of purported gas attacks by his forces -- like isolating Iran and helping to build Israeli hegemony in the region?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And now we know the truth has come to fruition!! N.Korea very interesting, indeed!!

top topics

join