It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John Tosti Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi Ya

My name is Brian Vike and I am the fellow who wrote up the story on John Tosti. Or I operate HBCC UFO Research. I do see folks were wondering about the book thing at the end of the report. That has nothing to do what so ever with John's story. People have advertised their books on my site and I also add them to my reports I send out, it gives them better exposure in selling their product. So the book is totally separate from John's story.

I also would like to add that the John Tosti story, if I wrote it up or someone else did is a fascinating account of what the family has had going on around them. Since I have been running HBCC UFO this is the best story of someone's experiences I have come across, or what I have received.

Also I would like to add that what I wrote in the report is only a small fraction of what has and is taking place around them. I am sure John could write a book on the happenings their in his area without any problem at all.

I also have been asked by only a very few how come I did not stick up more video clips to my site and with the story. Well I haven't added alot due to bandwidth which I have to keep an eye on. Once things settle down on this story I will add more photos and video clips to the story.

I guess some have been trying to access my site to read the full story and watch the clips and view the photos. My site has been down for two days now due to a melt down with my hosting company. I sure hope they can get things fixed so the site is back up and running so folks can read the story and view the clips and photos. So please do check back from time to time.

for now, I may as well take a holiday, or catch up on TV until the site is up and running. -
)

Take care and if anyone has any questions about John Tosti's story I am happy to answer them.

You can contact me at: Brian [email protected]

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Brian Vike,

Thanks for visiting ATS. We've been developing a thread on John Tosti for some time now. Here is the link, you might find it of interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here is anoher written description of John's story.

www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk...

Question for the webmaster who posted above.

John said that you have some interesting video and stills of better quality that you have not yet posted. Why did you not post the better quality ones first?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi ya.

I have just read through the lists of postings on John. What I posted to my site is some of the footage best suited to what I wrote up. Yes there is more and certainly will be posted "sometime" this month, most likely closer to the end of.

I can only post so much at one time, and this is what I decided to post at this time.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Me again.

Getting a little old so I forget easy. -
)) I have read where there are links to audio at Unknown Country which there is. Also there is about a 2 hour show John did and told his story on the Jeff Rense radio program. Because of more time on Rense John was able to go into more detail.

Take care
Brian

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Brian the your site appears to be down. Can you give an alternate link or let us know if the site will be up? Thanks for all of the hard work to bring these things to the publics attention!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
very pleased you are here, I have much respect for the work you are doing.
This is a very interesting case and since you have written maybe many people here will take this more seriously. I can understand how many are skeptic this subject of Aliens and UFO's is hard to prove a person's word today is no longer excepted now a days it is all on prove it.
I have had experiences for fifty years and tried to share with everyone here but they just don't seem to listen and put me down I just take it as this is the way it is to be for now. I look at it as I put the word out and at some time they will see what really is. One thing that I still have a hard time comprehending is when they say you know to much. When you are an experiencer of course you know what you are shown and told if they allow it and I am allowed I can't help that. Maybe now you are here people will take things more seriously at least I hope.
Keep up your fine work you are much respected for your devotion.
Lorraine
observe50

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I agree,thanks so much for posting here Brian.I really have enjoyed your site and all that you do for the ufological community.I hope to see you posting often here.

new topics

top topics

join