It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle With Lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
In a field in Nova Scotia at about 1900 I saw a big black trianglar shaped object in the sky with red / white lights on the corners. I saw it, then it span around for about 15 secconds then there was a big flash then it dissapeared. Does anyone here know anything or seen this before?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The only thing I can say is 'take pictures'. It's just so hard to believe in personal accounts anymore without proof. Take John Tosti for example, he claims that he sees UFOs and he has hours of video to back it.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I was down on the beach one night and i saw a the same thing you mention except it came from no where.I think it could of been a stealth bomber but i am unsure why it would be flying over the area i live in.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yes i agree take pictures or film it...you must.. there are to many stubborn people in this world and you ust prove them about your anology..

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
hey Lazarus:

I had seen something like that. Lomg time ago, it was about
1987 and it happen in the town of Aguadilla , Puerto Rico.
The U.F.O. was triangular in shape amd had 3 light in the corners. The
lights were like blue/grey/white in color it hever over me and my
fiend for about 6 min it was about 10pm. then the craft banged
to the left and move very very fast desapiring towards the east.
I also have to say that this hapend near a airfield used by the
Air national Guard

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Flying triangles have been reported many times since the late 80's.

www.deepspace4.com...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by robin1976
I was down on the beach one night and i saw a the same thing you mention except it came from no where.I think it could of been a stealth bomber but i am unsure why it would be flying over the area i live in.

I saw one about two years ago on the beach I was visiting. It was very big, had all red lights running down each side and kind of made the sound a blimp makes. It had a very muffeled, constant "woosh" sound. It came in from out over the ocean and I didn't even know it was there until it was right on top of us.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I myself have never seen on, I have been wondering though are they alien or human.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow!
I've seen one of those, too! Where was it? Oh yeah! On an episode of "The X-Files"! (Don't worry, I didn't bring that up so that I could say you just saw something on TV then thought you saw the same thing in the sky when all you really saw was a normal aircraft.) The reason I brought that up is because many, if not all, of the episodes of "The X-Files" are based on documented cases of actual supposed happenings. This triangular object you saw is actually quite common among UFO sightings. You wouldn't be at all hard-pressed to find many similar stories on Google if you ran a search. I, myself, have never seen anything of the kind except one time when I was a small boy and I don't even remember anything except that my dad said I was there and saw it, too. I was like..."Oh, okay." You can probably do a search on google and find entire forums full of people who saw the same thing if you're interested. In the meantime, if you DO get a picture I wanna see it, too!

As to whether they are alien or human, I would guess human. US Military has had triangular-shaped aircraft in the past, and it just seems like a more human-type thing to do. Just an assumption, though. Could be alien.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I saw one of these a couple of weeks ago.

I was driving home and and i came around a bend on my street i saw a couple of lights through the trees. I figured it was a low flying plane, and i'd see it when i pulled into my driveway.

Well i pulled in, got out of the car and started grabbing some stuff to take inside. I looked up and out from the trees was an object flying very low with 3 white lights in an equatorial triangle formation. The object was flying with 2 of lights at the front and the third light at the rear. It flew over me and over my house, i didnt see it again after it flew over my roofline.

Now i've never seen anything like that before, nor since. I live half an hour away from an airport so we get air traffic flying over all the time. This thing was much, much lower than anything we normally get. I thought because of the light formation it may have been a chopper, but it would have had to have been huge.

I think the biggest chopper the aussie military have is the Blackhawk, and those are noisy. This thing made a low humming sort of noise.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Im being seirous here.

I was outside last night with my telescope for a quick observing session.

I was trying to find a constelation when i thought i saw one of these mysterious triangle UFO's

so quickly i throw my telescope in the direction i see it!

it was a group of geese flying south for winter.

it is fall/winter migration time geese fly in V's and are white I was eiasly fooled.

im not saying thats what these things are im just saying a what if.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Couldn't help but notice that the new Boeing X-45C unmanned aircraft bears a striking resemblance to the many described 'black triangle' sitings. I'm certain someone has already pointed this out (sorry if it's old news). There's no way of seeing below the aircraft, but the numerous pics I've seen had 3-4 lights underneath which are probably marker lights of some sort. Is this what people have been seeing all along? The fact that's it unmanned might also explain why it's able to fly so unconventionally, who knows:

www.boeing.com...

brill

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Supposedly a triangle UFO hit a radio mast over here on the isle of man just google isle of man and ufo

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It sounds like a plane of some sort to me. Probably some sorta military project or something testing... Sounds like a good old stealth plane of sorts, who knows? Google up black triangles and UFO,there are loads of sighting of them.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
member brill, your boeing theroy could be correct, but the black triangle i saw went soo slow it was almost hovering...remeber breneulies principle of flight high pressure trys to even with low pressure and the result is lift. also the black triangle i saw made no noise, i can't think of any human aircraft that can fly without making noise

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by robin1976

Robin, I saw the same thing one night on a beach. When did it happen and what beach were you on if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Couldn't help but notice that the new Boeing X-45C unmanned aircraft bears a striking resemblance to the many described 'black triangle' sitings. I'm certain someone has already pointed this out (sorry if it's old news). There's no way of seeing below the aircraft, but the numerous pics I've seen had 3-4 lights underneath which are probably marker lights of some sort. Is this what people have been seeing all along? The fact that's it unmanned might also explain why it's able to fly so unconventionally, who knows:

www.boeing.com...

brill

i think there is quite a size difference between the x-45 and the "black triangles"....meaning the triangles are way bigger -- at least according to eyewitness testimony.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, often you'll hear many (and even me) claim the rumored TR-3B may be to blame for these, and it just may be... But triangle UFOs do seem more prevalent as of late, so who knows... I doubt the truly LARGE ones are of a terrestrial make....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
why don't the damn black triangles and whatever is piloting them just land, overpower our unadvanced homo sapien sapien civilization , and get it over with. at least i would able to laugh before i died

top topics

join