It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universities/Colleges with Underground Tunnel Systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I attend Delta State... i have lived here my whole life and my mother worked at the university... underneath her building is a tunnel, when i was little i went down in there and walked around noticing many other corriders... later on a few years ago i went back in the tunnels, they had been redone, painted grey with cameras and new tunnels i followed one for a long time about 2 and a half hours, i found an exit and when i came above ground i was in the Dahomey National Wildlife Refuge... i was later imprisonned for trespassing on gov't property... what i do not understand is the new tunnels and the cameras

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It sounds to me like it's perfectly normal to have tunnels underneath buildings like schools, universities and hospitals, and that there's probably not much conspiracy surrounding the reasons for the tunnels themselves. However, we had tunnels underneath our highschool, and about halfway through my freshmen year they had to hire 24 hour security guards because a satanic cult had been utilizing the abandoned fallout shelter for their "temple". Underground places are a treasure trove for stuff like that.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Tunnels are often used at hospitals to remove the dead without exposing them to other patients as they transfer them to crematoriums and burial sites. I go to the University of Alaska Anchorage and there aren't any tunnels up here, there is a very shady greenhouse though that is locked up and you have to have a special clearance to get to which strikes my fancy.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by branh03
Tunnels are often used at hospitals to remove the dead without exposing them to other patients as they transfer them to crematoriums and burial sites. I go to the University of Alaska Anchorage and there aren't any tunnels up here, there is a very shady greenhouse though that is locked up and you have to have a special clearance to get to which strikes my fancy.

Well marijuana is legal to grow in the state of Alaska, yes? Perhaps the University is making a little money on the side?
I lived right near the University for awhile, (a month), then came back to the lower 48. I miss it up there.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Maybe they are, i wouldn't doubt it, people sell it right on campus haha. But yeah, the area is still pretty nice

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutonian
You are right, and those places underground are not really all storing AC machines as the officials claimed.

Ok, I'll bite. What are they for?

<< 1   >>

join