It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON! (outside and IN The Bible!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yahweh was a God of War worshiped by The Ancient Canaanites (along with many other gods). According to the damaged Ugaritic cuneiform text KTU 1.1:IV:14-15, it says:

My son [shall not be called] by the name of Yw (Ywh > Yhwh ), o goddess, but Yammu shall be his name!
So he proclaimed the name of Yammu.

Who is Yamm(u)? He is Leviathan! The seven-headed dragon of The Sea! So why would The Old Testament make a distinction between "Leviathan" and Yahweh? Because later on the word "Leviathan" came to mean *ANY* sea large sea creature or even a whale. So, this word change and became more common. Another important thing to note, is that Leviathan caused destruction with water (The Great Flood!). He also did NOT like Ba'al (The Bull God) and we can see this competition in The Bible even though some of the words and parts of the story changed over time.

Yahweh/Yamm ("God") came from The Dark Waters. In The beginning of The Bible it talks about there being darkness, chaos, and water with God fluttering (mistranslated to "hovering") on the face of the waters. Then God said "Let there be light" and began to create.

And Here is something really interesting...

Zoroastrianism, and Judaism were probably the first major religions that supported the worship of ONE God of heaven. Ahura Mazda was The God of Light, Wisdom, and Heaven. He was called "The Dragon of Heaven".

He also had a brother who was a Dragon, a dark and evil-hearted being, the devil called "Ahriman". He was called "The Black Dragon".

King Cyrus of The Zoroastrian religion worshiped "The God of Heaven" (Ahura Mazda). The BIBLE states that he was actually worshiping the correct God, even those Ahura Mazda was also a DRAGON called "The Dragon of Heaven"!

Here is what The Bible has to say about him:

'Thus saith Cyrus, king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Yahweh, the god of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whosoever there is among you of all His people -- may Yahweh, his god, be with him -- let him go there.' (2 Chronicles 36:23)

His God that told him that there is only *ONE* god of heaven turned out to be the same God of The Jews/Bible (Yahweh)!

King Cyrus worshipped Ahura Mazda The Dragon and Ruler of heaven, The Bible says he was following The Right God "Yahweh"!

edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sounds to me more like he converted, or had an experience like Nebuchadnesser II. Otherwise he would have said Ahura Mazda and not Yahweh.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I would like to know more about this revelation before I can fully make the connections. I know a lot of people have different interpretations on the concept of God. That includes believers in the bible. So I'm naturally skeptical when someone makes a claim about the bible. However, that doesn't mean I'm not interested.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Let the Jesus tell what is the name of his God, watch this

edit on 7-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: mistake

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

A scene from the Passion of the Christ film? I know words in Semitic language would sound similar, but I don't think Jesus was referring to Allah in Islam. I would have to look more into that as there is more to that.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

After reading more in depth, Cyrus was not talking about Ahura Mazda at all, he was talking about Yahweh. In Hebrew it actually says Yahweh Elohim told him to build him a temple in Jerusalem not Ahura Mazda. It's a pretty large leap to say Yahweh Elohim and Ahura Mazda are the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

The only interpretation I gave, was between Ahura Mazda and Yahweh. Just because Ahura Mazda and Yahweh (Yamm) was both considered "dragons" at some point, that doesn't mean they are the same. I will admit that.

I only mentioned it because I found it interesting that "Yahweh" in The Bible found "Cyrus" to be a good person and didn't consider him to be following his will instead of worshiping false gods. So, it seems that Ahura Mazda and Yahweh are likely to be the same since Judaism and Zoroastrianism are BOTH monotheistic religions (they only worship the god of "Light" - so they say...)

What I said about The seven-headed dragon (Leviathan) and Yammu being the same, and "Yammu" once being referred to by a different name (yw) that is NOT an interpretation. That is fact. It is in The Ugarit Texts.

Another interesting thing is that in "The Denkard" of The Zoroastrians, they say that The God of The Jews and Christians is actually a brother of "Ahriman" (The Dark Dragon).

From what we know of Zoroastrianism, there are only 2 most powerful beings and they are brothers... the God of Dark and The God of Light

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by Sonny2

A scene from the Passion of the Christ film? I know words in Semitic language would sound similar, but I don't think Jesus was referring to Allah in Islam. I would have to look more into that as there is more to that.

If you study those religions deeply like I did you will know that Elah/Allah was God of arabs and ancient jews. Ofc church knows this but they will never admit, or maybe they will some day.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
reply to post by arpgme

Let the Jesus tell what is the name of his God, watch this

edit on 7-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: mistake

He didn't say Allah, he said Eloi, Eloi which means "My God, My God". Allah is not a name, it's a title that's root is taken from the Arabic Al-Ilah which is "the god" . There's a reason why Yahweh said not to call him by titles, because a title can be any one of the false gods, but if you say his name it draws is attention to you. This is why he charged Israel with proclaiming his name to the nations, something they disobey by continuing to call him "Ha'Shem".
edit on 7-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

If you read a Bible in Arabic it will say "Allah".

That is The Arabic word for God. I don't think there is any other word.

If Muhammad and Jesus followed The God of Abraham , then The Jews, Christians, and Muslims have the same God just with different interpretations and prophets, but they ALL agree on Abraham and Moses

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Sonny2

If you read a Bible in Arabic it will say "Allah".

That is The Arabic word for God. I don't think there is any other word.

If Muhammad and Jesus followed The God of Abraham , then it is all the same.

You're ignoring my post.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In the bible the name "Lucifer" means "shining one or morning start." Which reminds me of planets live Venus that can shine brightly to the human eye and has been incorporated in cultures like Greek and Roman myths like Venus. As an atheist I have studied critical views of the bible. A lot of skeptics believe many stories to be influenced from older myths and that in the bible there were originally various gods and goddesses like Asherah.

That's why I find your claim to be very interesting. Because dragons and other mythological beast have been apart of so many cultures. Who knows if the ancients of different cultures; including the Jews, believed in dragons or worshiped them. I know there are beast in both the old and new testaments of the bible. With the bible being interpreted in so many different ways over the years the original meaning has been lost I believe. But we can still try to understand what they wanted to express in the 'holy' words.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

After doing more research I found out that there is disagreement among the scholars as to whether he was fully practicing the Zoroastrian religion or not.

Still, Yahweh being a Canaanite God of war still stands as fact which even scholars agree on. Here is a coin with "Yahweh" on it:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Who knows if the ancients of different cultures; including the Jews, believed in dragons or worshiped them.

There was a writing called Cuneiform where they had an alphabet to write on the wall so that they could keep information. This was an improvement from the Ancient Egyptian-like drawings.

The Enuma Elish specifically says that Tiamat gave birth to The Dragon Gods. So, there were dragons gods that were worshiped.

It is an interesting phenomena.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

He didn't say Allah, he said Eloi, Eloi which means "My God, My God".
edit on 7-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Oh my Eloi, just turn your speakers on.

He clearly says: "Bi hoda kashta bi Ellah."

There is other scene in this movie where Jesus dying on the cross, he cleary says "Help me Ellah/Allah" not Eloi several times, watch the movie.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by arpgme

In the bible the name "Lucifer" means "shining one or morning start." Which reminds me of planets live Venus that can shine brightly to the human eye and has been incorporated in cultures like Greek and Roman myths like Venus. As an atheist I have studied critical views of the bible. A lot of skeptics believe many stories to be influenced from older myths and that in the bible there were originally various gods and goddesses like Asherah.

That's why I find your claim to be very interesting. Because dragons and other mythological beast have been apart of so many cultures. Who knows if the ancients of different cultures; including the Jews, believed in dragons or worshiped them. I know there are beast in both the old and new testaments of the bible. With the bible being interpreted in so many different ways over the years the original meaning has been lost I believe. But we can still try to understand what they wanted to express in the 'holy' words.

The dragon is referring to satan, a fallen angel. Dragon is just another word for serpent or snake. Unicorns were Rhinos. Asherah is the whore of Babylon, with a long exhaustive list of names like Isis, Aphrodite, Venus, Hera, Ishtar, Ashtoreth, Inanna, Devaki etc....all based on Semiramis, the mother and wife of Ninus who was also called Nimrod.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I know many Christians interpret the bible like this. But I want to get the big picture and understand who these character are and how they were worshiped in the past. Sorry for not adding information. I'm just asking questions tonight.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Allah, Eloi, Yahweh...

if it is being used to describe The God of Moses, then it is the same thing and the word doesn't matter.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims all believe in Moses and Abraham.

Here is something else to think about...

Enki "The Serpent God", was also associated with water (under the name Ea). Enki was the one that helped "the man" to survive "The Flood" according to the ancient texts.

The RED dragon is the devil. Specifically, the red:

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. - Revelation 12:3

Later on it says:

the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. - Revelation 12:9

Now who is "Lucifer" specifically? That can be debated. That name is not mentioned a lot and some say it refers to Nebuchadnezzar.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

After doing more research I found out that there is disagreement among the scholars as to whether he was fully practicing the Zoroastrian religion or not.

Still, Yahweh being a Canaanite God of war still stands as fact which even scholars agree on. Here is a coin with "Yahweh" on it:

I don't see anything to give any proof that coin was of Yahweh. Sure the canaanites knew of him as Melki-Tsedec the "King of Righteousness". Unfortunately for them they couldn't get the understanding of who he really is. Yahweh to them was the "Storm Lord", we now know him as Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 30:4

4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name,
If you know?

John 3:13 (Jesus speaking) No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven

John 3:31 (John the Baptist speaking) He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

Who has gathered the wind in his fist?

Matt 8:23-27 (Jesus takes his disciples across the sea of Galilee)

23 Now when He got into a boat, His disciples followed Him. 24 And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves. But He was asleep. 25 Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, “Lord, save us! We are perishing!”

26 But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?” Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. 27 So the men marveled, saying, “Who can this be, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?”

Matt 14:25-33 (Jesus walks on the sea of Galilee)

22 Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. 23 And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. 24 But the boat was now in the middle of the sea,[a] tossed by the waves, for the wind was contrary.

25 Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.

27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”

28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”

29 So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”

31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.

33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”

Behold the Master of Heaven and Earth.

Tons of "gods" back then, but the real one was hiding like a needle in a haystack.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I don't see anything to give any proof that coin was of Yahweh.

How about the initials on the coin?

John 3:13 (Jesus speaking) No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven

What about Elijah? And wasn't he supposed to return, too?

33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”

Behold the Master of Heaven and Earth.

Tons of "gods" back then, but the real one was hiding like a needle in a haystack.

Yes, The bible says Jesus is the son "OF" God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join