It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
And another take on the "camps" if they do exist.

Well they could quite easy be ready for a mass pandemic.

I mean if a deadly Virus did suddenly break out in 1918 proportions. They will secure quarantined areas to house the sick for both treatment and easy disposal upon death. Failure to do otherwise would be stupid.

Last thing they need is rednecks and other lower demoninators running around infected like headless chickens makeing a terrible situation even worse

Change the word RedNecks into City Folk and I could believe it. Us smaller towns will quarentine ourselves from them on our own. Lead poisoning is just as fatal as some sickness. Oh...and we'll have food, because we grow it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

In UK Redneck just means white stupid American.

So can mean city or country really

White Stupid brit by the way is a Chav
edit on 4-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Redneck is like wetback, and it's simply a derogatory remark for people who work in physical labor. The neck becomes noticeably red for Caucasians, and the back becomes noticeably wet of Hispanics.

It could be said that those who choose to work manual labor are disproportionately of low intellect, though I would posit many people of superior intellect choose the job wisely, because you can not only make an honest living from it, but pretty good $$$ if you are wise and work hard enough for it.

My father is half mexican, owns a couple of plumbing companies, and takes home mid 6 figures. He started as a simple employee, and figured it all out on his own after a couple of years. He's far from stupid.

Slang will always exist, but I just felt the need to provide some additional info regarding the origin and use of the term. I think it's ignorant to judge so easily, and spread stereotypes.
edit on 4-8-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by TDawgRex

In UK Redneck just means white stupid American.

So can mean city or country really

White Stupid brit by the way is a Chav
edit on 4-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

ahhh...got it.

That's a new one on me. I've never heard anyone called a Chav before

edit on 4-8-2013 by TDawgRex because: Maybe it's time for a nap.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Honestly, the communication doesn't imply the headlines assertions.
This could simply be a preparedness survey of the current resources available in the country, rather than an offer to buy the companys products.
hoaky business in Alex Jonesland I say.

That is exactly what it seems to me, just like the many pages long questionnaire that my friends nurse Mother was made to fill out at work, it is a compiling of what is available in a national emergency so they won't be looking if it happens. That is call being prepared and it is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

and the back becomes noticeably wet of Hispanics.

Originally referred to swimming the river to cross the border.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I wish that the FEMA doom and gloomers would lay off the coffins thing. It makes them look uneducated. The way to deal with mass casualties is to dig a pit, pile the bodies, add some combustible liquid and toss a match. Once the fire is out, cover with lime and then dirt.

Those FEMA coffins take to much time and effort.

And just one company? There are plenty out there...have they been contacted as well?

How do you store the bodies as they die in each quarantined home if you are talking virus? There would need to be distributed containers outside each home where family could deposit their dead to be moved. The said "liners" are marked crematable. It is not an ignorant idea at all. A central crematorium or such would be less likely to spread disease, But these could also be trucked to mass burial sites.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I think most major desaster plans today are for what will happen some time in the next few years, see link?
solarstormwarning.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Had to look that one up.

You're correct. Star for you!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
what I think is going to happen is that republicans in the house will refuse to raise the debt ceiling (as they have already tried to do in 2011, and have already threatened to do this fall) causing a major economic crash in this country, worse than the great depression. their hatred of Obama and democrats, the 40th vote to reject Obamacare not working, coupled with their naivete' and ignorance of global financial stability, will cause massive panic and fear for the average joe on the street.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wait, we"re going to get free meals?!?! Yippeeee!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

why does anyone believe that the US govt. is contacting 2 bit retailers ?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Why not get up and volunteer in your own communities? C.E.R.T. or Citizen Corp, Red Cross...something? Then you'd know.

Because that is actually doing something constructive, rather than pontificating on websites you find on Alex Jones's site?
Just a wild swing at that one. I could be totally off base.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

op i think this post has it square on the head.

GogoVicMorrow
Seems like publicity for his company. Seems like my patriot supply is the last place the gov would go.

i did a search and found that, My Patriot Supply.Com is the source for this. and evryone else has picked it up.
and at the bottom of My Patriot Supply page, we read this, highlighted in yellow.

My Patriot Supply.com
Update: Due to the number of people responding to and acting on the information disclosed above we have updated our estimated ship time for Emergency Food products to two weeks.

you know in reading this i think about The Andy Griffith Show. the one where andy sells the cannon to the antique dealer and makes up a story and when opie does it and he tells his pa, i realize you got to make up a good story to go along with what your selling.

looks like their business is booming now that fema sent him a email hunh?

And they are part patriotpantry.org... of it seems which says this.

Privacy As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez

Originally posted by Witness2008
I always thought that any civilian services the Government needed were always gotten through a long arduous bidding process.

Which would make this either:

1. a hoax

or

2. a sign that the process must be expediated due to extraordinary circumstances.

And also consider the the so-called FEMA coffins weren't coffins.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Honestly, the communication doesn't imply the headlines assertions.
This could simply be a preparedness survey of the current resources available in the country, rather than an offer to buy the companys products.
hoaky business in Alex Jonesland I say.

Disaster preparedness requires that you have adequate intelligence regarding the infrastructure required to mitigate a crisis. FEMA's job is to know who to contact on moment's notice when a disaster strikes that means proactively calling businesses that stockpile food and medicine as well as small time charter bus services to aid in evacuation.

They are building a database for future (read; not imminent), needs and likely nothing more..

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by Char-Lee

No, they had wet backs from dew on the ground while they slid under the fence at night.

probably makes more sense for today but originally everyone knew this is what it meant. I was married to a Mexican for 22 years and most of the family never spoke English so i already learned this long long ago.

Generally used as an ethnic slur,[2] the term was originally coined and applied only to Mexicans who entered the U.S. state of Texas from Mexico by crossing the Rio Grande,

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

My impression upon reading that letter is that FEMA were simply asking questions in order to ascertain how much food they can get should they need to order it, and how fast. They were NOT saying they needed food immediately, and there was nothing in the letter to suggest this. It was all pure enquiry, not orders.

I see nothing wrong with this, after all, its their job to be prepared. They have been caught unaware in the past and they were rightfully criticised for that, but now they are trying not to be caught out and are being criticised for that also. What is wrong with some people.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Its called Logistical Preparedness. Its a move in the right direction in my opinion.

Think about how many natural disasters FEMA steps in to help with through out the year. These supplies will always need replenishing and they are probably shopping and submitting bids and proposals all the time to see which companies would be able to full fill the needs in a timely fashion.

I don't see anything to weird about it. I expect it to be the norm from now on in being prepared over all for anything that may occur.

Here is a list of some of those disasters for 2013

www.fema.gov...

leolady

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join