It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Religion(s)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This will probably end up in the joke section but here goes....

In a recent thread another member suggested that aliens have religion.... Further more they actually left a copy of their bible apparently... Its called the Yellow book according to this member...

I did a little searching, and heres what I came up with...

ALIEN LIFE FORM HELD PRISONER IN AN AREA KNOWN AS THE ICE CAVE AT LOS ALAMOS, NEW MEXICO. THERE WERE ORIGINALLY 16 CAPTIVE ALIENS HELD AT THIS LOCATION. 15 HAVE DIED.

THE ALIEN "GUESTS" FURNISHED EXTENSIVE INFORMATION ON THE ALIENS AND THEIR HISTORY WHICH IS KNOWN AS THE "YELLOW BOOK".

THESE "GUESTS" WERE INDEED FED ICE CREAM AND LIKED STRAWBERRY ABOVE ALL OTHER FLAVORS. THESE ALIENS WERE HELD IN EXCHANGE FOR 16 HUMANS WHO BECAME "GUESTS" OF THE ALIENS NO INFORMATION REGARDING THE HUMAN "GUESTS" IS AVAILABLE FROM ANY SOURCE. THE "GUESTS" ENJOY MUSIC OF A FAR EASTERN NATURE AND ESPECIALLY ENJOY MUSIC WHICH ORIGINATES FROM TIBET. THEY POSSESS AN EXTREMELY HIGH IQ WHICH IS IN THE 200 RANGE. THEY HAVE A TENDENCY TO LIE.--

RELIGION--------THE ALIENS CLAIM THAT MAN IS A HYBRID CREATED BY THEM. THEY CLAIM THAT ALL RELIGION WAS CREATED BY THEM TO HASTEN THE FORMATION OF A CIVILIZED CULTURE AND TO CONTROL THE HUMAN RACE. THEY CLAIM THAT JESUS WAS A PRODUCT OF THEIR EFFORTS.

THE ALIENS HAVE FURNISHED PROOF OF THESE CLAIMS AND HAVE A DEVICE "The ALIEN Yellow Book!" THAT ALLOWS THEM TO SHOW AUDIBLY AND VISUALLY ANY PART OF HISTORY THAT THEY OR WE WISH TO SEE. THEY CLAIM THAT O- BLOOD IS THE PROOF OF HYBRIDIZATION AND OUR OWN SCIENCE TENDS TO BEAR OUT THEIR CLAIM.

www.sonoran-sunsets.com...

Mind you, I didn't do much research into this... Perhaps i'm a little skeptical that aliens have a religion... or exist at all for that matter... but what do I know

What is even more amusing is that its been suggested that this alien religion is actually Satanism in disguise....

As many of us have seen on the forums.... Aliens are actually demons...

And of course their religion must be associated with Christianity's beliefs in some way...................

Obviously!

So.........

IF anyone has more information on this Yellow book.... please post some links

Till next time.... let the force be with you.... Er... live long and prosper....

edit on 28-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Nice. Just what we need, more religion.

But, according to this, "matter of fact", 1957 Disney UFO documentary, the aliens "shot down" at Roswell were missionaries!

Skip to 15:45 for the missionary statement:

edit on 28-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The "yellow book" is generally associated with Aviary shenanigans, Serpo, Rick Doty, MJ-12, etc.

edit on 28-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The "yellow book" is generally associated with Aviary shenanigans, Serpo, Rick Doty, MJ-12, etc.

edit on 28-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

I think people are simply taking advantage of the fact that ANYTHING can be posted on the internet...

I would only assume an "Alien" species that has mastered interstellar travel would have evolved beyond the need for religion... Then I hear their dropping off copies of their bible...

That basically means We're screwed... when they decide to show themselves they're going to see that we don't believe in their "God"!

Then said "divine" beasty/lizard/insect God will command them to wipe us out!

IF they have a religion.... Its gonna be WAR!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have read "parts" of the Yellow Book before although it is very tedious.It was filled with adverts and names and addresses in alphabetical order.Every year there's a brand new one that's even bigger!!At least it's free.I'm sure some folks could make a right good religion out of it though.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282
I have read "parts" of the Yellow Book before although it is very tedious.It was filled with adverts and names and addresses in alphabetical order.Every year there's a brand new one that's even bigger!!At least it's free.I'm sure some folks could make a right good religion out of it though.

Hey, even ET's need to phone home! At least that's what I heard somewhere.

Joking aside, there is a train of thought that the "religious" information in the Serpo/Yellow Book material, might have been one of the major reasons for it's concoction.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The aliens choose to follow paganism because of the celestial movements and perform magic, but of course the aliens can actually do magic, not hoax magic or try to do magic. To the aliens, it is all about this occult based conception.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Of course you've had the chance to confirm this information face to face with an alien I assume?

OR

is that just an assumption based on a few books.... like the "good book", or perhaps a few sketchy preachers and some websites?

Or maybe this guy?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So where does a god fit into this alien religion?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Apparently Jesus was one of them according to this book...

So God's son was an alien...

Figures eh...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by greyer

Of course you've had the chance to confirm this information face to face with an alien I assume?

Or maybe this guy?

YES!!

I've found that big hair is like the Tower of Babel.The higher it is ...the closer to heaven.This guy is minimally in the 8th heaven so buy his book.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Kinda fits what I've been saying: "god" is just another word for "greater than human".

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
All this alien talk! Oh god, get your tin foil hats, they're implanting ideas in our heads!

But seriously, I doubt this book is genuine at all. Is it in English or any other Earthly language? If so, I seriously doubt aliens share a common language with us. Sounds pretty absurd to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why can't they learn English? Why can't it be translated? Any language can be translated.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Very true, but I still doubt the books genuineness. You'd think if aliens traveled billions of miles to reach Earth, they'd do a bit more than just drop off a book that they probably knew wouldn't be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have a friend that had an "Alien" show up at his door... they spoke Spanish and handed him a watchtower pamphlet.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Aliens DO exist!

Were they from the Mexican nebula by any chance?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I believe they do exist... Not here but somewhere obviously...

its mathematically impossible for them not to in some form... but dropping off the latest edition of their bible?

That's a bit much...

besides IF that was the case they would already have their own televangelists...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I believe they do too; visiting us though? I dunno about that, but maybe.... MAYBE, and that's a stretch in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon

Apparently Jesus was one of them according to this book...

So God's son was an alien...

Figures eh...

"one of THEM"

"was an ALIEN"

If a person believes in Unconditional Love, then that includes all - it is a unity. Unconditional love doesn't have conditions. It is a feeling of love/affection for all. Dividing saying "one of them" , "one of us", "an outsider (alien)", or "an insider" is the opposite of what love/affection does (it brings the realization of unity to focus).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join