It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well, I hardly talked to anyone who like McCain at the time. I dunno, maybe you were floating around at republican events....you don't strike me as Repub though

Good to know I'm not an average Joe though I guess...

edit on 28-7-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Erm..no...not a repub. and elections aren't about who the republicans (or dems) will vote for...its about who the people will vote for...and outside of extreme circles, people really don't give a toss about politics until its like a few weeks before elections..then spend the 10 minutes reading up on stances.
And those are the only important people to consider when pushing forward nominations...not the zealots of either party...but the dumbspanks who couldn't care less for 3.8 years out of 4 unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Of course religious fanatics can't figure out why god would allow their favorite zealot to lose an election.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But she ditches Alaska giving up being Governor to run out and get rich.

Breathe of free air my butt!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm not taking sides here. However with the amount of insults slung her way in this thread by most with death threats and people attacking her family. I would say she scared the crap out of someone in the black rooms of government. I also think this is the democrats trying to save a fake face for their image of being for the minority and women.

As I have stated before that I find it funny in a very short period of time the Democrat party went from being for segregation to being for everyone no matter what race or belief. Personally I think they just found a different way enslaving the minority.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
TPTB may well be afraid of lady Palin!
She is a woman and she is different!
And I dont think she is done!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Exactly! She abandons her post as Governor

Another typical MSM talking point. Democrats used a tactic of flooding her office with petty complaints, which cost to fight racked up. I bet you'd have done the same if it meant feeding your family.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

well frankly I saw enough Republicans trashing McCain.... Im sorry but Palin spruced up his campaign more than anything else, no matter what the Palin haters think.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
I find the way Sarah has been treated sexist and racist. Bush couldn't even speak correctly and Obama cannot speak without reading a teleprompter. Joe Biden is a complete moron whom gaffs more often than speaks. The people on here that acts this way are clearly racist and sexist.

The media manipulated much of what she had to say to fix the election. Ron paul was treated the same way.

Erm, every President who's had access to teleprompters has used them. Reagan used one.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting video but I don't think she is right to say that the media sided with Obama back in 2008 but rather went against the Republicans after 8 horrid years of Bush, now yes the whole thing about the church is something of a scandle but then again so is Bush in the Skull and Bone's. And yes he might have once said that there were 57 states but lets not forget these gem's of Palin:

What does the VP do?

Palin on the phone to "Sarkozy"

Now, all politicians will have their share of bloopers.

So about the republicans avoiding mentioning Obama's church and other things to avoid the media backlash, i can understand that. When she was running for VP, the media hated the republicans they would have flamed them if the Republicans started pushing on matter's pertaining to Obama's private life.

I would much rather have Obama then Palin although that's not really much of a complement to Obama.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I can't watch the vids at the moment, is she able to string a complete sentence together yet? I'm all for a good underdog getting a second shot, but only if they're literate.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am not a Palin "hater" but i will say this: I believe she was instrumental in getting the tea party hijacked.

I remember one of the tea party's main goals was a smaller government. next thing i know, Palin is endorsing Rick Perry as a viable candidate vis a vis tea party endorsement.

Yeah, the same Rick Perry that made the HPV vaccine MANDATORY in TX, is absolutely ideal when it comes to "smaller govt."

i wonder what the real objective is.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

And like a good little trooper Palin kept her mouth shut and played ball ... Any person who doesn't know that the corruption in our government and political system is out of control... is a partisan hack who blindly believes their party ......

I am adding that after 8 years of Bush and his lies the dog catcher could have gotten elected ...... The only reason Obama, a black man with an Islamic sounding name could be elected was that Bush was so bad .....
edit on 28-7-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add content

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Otherside, i think it goes much deeper than the media hating Bush.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

And like a good little trooper Palin kept her mouth shut and played ball ... Any person who doesn't know that the corruption in our government and political system is out of control... is a partisan hack who blindly believes their party ......

I am adding that after 8 years of Bush and his lies the dog catcher could have gotten elected ...... The only reason Obama, a black man with an Islamic sounding name could be elected was that Bush was so bad .....
edit on 28-7-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add content

Erm, Bush wasn't on the ballot in 2008. McCain was.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

And like a good little trooper Palin kept her mouth shut and played ball

I thought about that, but I do recall her giving some speeches that didn't follow the party line, that is why they called her a rouge.

Being out of the loop, and new to Washington politics, Perhaps she didn't fully understand how corrupt the GOP was and why they actually told her to not touch on certain subject matter, telling her only the press would ruin them if she talked about Obama's preacher for one, I thought I recalled her touching on subjects McCain wouldn't.

The press did go after her anyway, the press wanted Obama elected because they and he have an agenda to push.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I think what he means is the republicans, yes Bush might not have been on the Ballet but his party was and that was enough

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Let me add some old subject matter

The ‘bribe’ to silence Jeremiah Wright,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’

“And he said, ‘It’s going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It’s really going to get worse.’

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by beezzer

But she ditches Alaska giving up being Governor to run out and get rich.

Breathe of free air my butt!

She gave up her job to run for veep.

Obama gave up his job to run for president.

And personally, if she wanted to get rich, then why the hell not? Wish I could.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
“The Undefeated”

I am just getting comfortable in my chair when the screen suddenly fills with a montage of attacks on the former governor by Mr. Damon and about a dozen other celebrities (John Cleese calls her "a nice-looking parrot," David Letterman says she dresses like a "slutty flight attendant," I forgot what Rosie O’Donnell said, but whatever it was, she didn’t look good saying it). Then things take a truly vicious turn: Some nut paints a picture of Palin being crucified. Another idiot offers vulgarities about Palin and her newborn son, Trig. But that’s not the fun part. As the movie goes on, the attacks on Palin seamlessly segue into lions stalking and feasting on a defenseless zebra; an arrow protruding from the neck of a slain medieval archer; the most horrific car crash I’ve ever seen on film; a bridge (to nowhere?) collapsing; a man literally choking someone to death; a nuclear explosion; a volcano eruption; and, yes, sand being thrown onto the face of a nearly buried corpse. All that is missing is a depiction of Maureen Dowd taunting our dear Sarah while dancing the can-can with Osama bin Laden and setting the Constitution on fire.

I couldn't help but notice during the election the gutless wonders our male politicians had become, often wondering why McCain didn't have SP back,
quote mine

The film offers an interesting medical hypothesis for why Washington’s Republican establishment is so dull, gutless and dreary. They are all "eunuchs." None, for example, has the manhood to defend Palin when she comes under attack or to accomplish much else for that matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join