It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Photo's that havent been debunked.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey all.

Im doing some research on Black Triangles as some of you know. This will likley be a long term project as I want to collect real data on this.

Now Im looking for photo's that havent been debunked.

Now I have a couple but just want to check if I have missed anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Deepens on what you mean by debunked...
Debunked by official scientists or debunked by a group of ATS nerds ?

According to the majority of ATS everything have been debunked.. by just saying it is

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Debunked as what though? We know that there is more than one government who has top secret aircrafts that are 'black triangles'. Also just not being able to identify something does not mean it can be assumed its something crazy like visiting aliens.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Deepens on what you mean by debunked...
Debunked by official scientists or debunked by a group of ATS nerds ?

According to the majority of ATS everything have been debunked.. by just saying it is

Been proven to be fakes or photoshoped basicaly.

Ambiguous photos are ok.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Debunked as what though?

Photoshopped, CGI'd or fake

We know that there is more than one government who has top secret aircrafts that are 'black triangles'. Also just not being able to identify something does not mean it can be assumed its something crazy like visiting aliens.

If you noticed I have never once said "alien".

Me and my freinds doing this investigation are going by the hypothesis that they are US aircraft.

Only concrete Info we seem to have is:
They are Black.
They are Triangles.
They can go at least Mach 4.
They can Hover/move slowly.
There are two types one small one huge.

My aim is to at least catch one takeing off or landing or documenting activity round a USAF or US allied air base.
edit on 26-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
One word.

Google.

-edit-
Scratch that, 5 words. ATS search engine and Google.

edit on 7/26/2013 by mcx1942 because: addition

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They have been reportedly flying low and slow very silently(faint hum) while shining a strong spotlight on the ground below.......as if searching for something or someone....
Two Belgian Gendarmes, followed one alf over Belgium one night.They ended up parked by a lake where the triangle hovered for a while, shooting out fiery red balls which disappeared over the horizon, then returned to the craft........
Does that actually sound like a US Military plane?

If you want to study triangles...youll soon discover they cant be ours...........................

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
One word.

Google.

Sheesh I have.

Im just asking incase I missed something

Anyone would think that a actualy investigation is a bad thing

Il just make crazy threads instead like everyone else about aliens and magic technology without giving any evidence of credibility cause that what everyone seems to want. Fantasy.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

If you want to study triangles...youll soon discover they cant be ours...........................

Well if thats what my evidence points too (with no help from the brick heads around ATS it seems) then I will have to adjust my hypothesis when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This thread is interesting: Triangle Shaped UFO in NASA Photo

It's a fun read. I just finished it and it seems to be an open case still. You can believe NASA's statement that it is debris or you can believe what ever you want.

I'm on the fence with UFOs (I have not witnessed this phenomenon myself) and I'm on the fence with the Nasa Triangle as well.

edit on 7/26/2013 by mcx1942 because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm on the fence with this thread as well.

Good. Thats the right attitude.

With any good scientific investigation one should be one the fence and as least biased as possible until the results come in at least.

And thanks for the link.

One that I have and its certainly a intresting picture. I dont know if I can beleive the NASA statement or not seeing as they will actively hide any and all classfied military craft that belong to the country that funds them.

If I can find any eveidence of a indipendant source that can prove the same thing I would be more inclined to beleive NASA statement

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Me and my freinds doing this investigation are going by the hypothesis that they are US aircraft.

Sorry maybe it was the fact you made the thread in the aliens and ufo forum that i assumed you were talking about aliens. Maybe try to get the thread moved to the aircraft projects forum?

edit on 26-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sorry mabe i was the fact you made the thread in the aliens and ufo forum that i assumed you were talking about aliens. Maybe try to get the thread moved to the aircraft projects forum?

edit on 26-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Well as it is a unconfirmed Aircraft its technically a unidentified flying object

But maybe it could be put in the Aircraft section? Up to you mods?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

One word.

Google.

Sheesh I have.

Im just asking incase I missed something

Anyone would think that a actualy investigation is a bad thing

Il just make crazy threads instead like everyone else about aliens and magic technology without giving any evidence of credibility cause that what everyone seems to want. Fantasy.

Some investigations take days, months, or even years! How much time you spent searching about black triangles....5 minutes?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Its up to you really , if you seriously want to find pics and reports of 'black triangles' with a view to proving they are US aircraft then that if certainly the best place to ask. You can message a mod and ask to get the thread moved.

But if you are one of the people who like to play on the ambiguity of the acronym UFO like most 'professional researchers' do then this is the right forum.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Some investigations take days, months, or even years! How much time you spent searching about black triangles....5 minutes?

WELL I HAVE TO DAM WELL START SOMEWERE!!!!

Sheesh

Hell every investigation everywere has started with just 5 minutes!

You post is pointless.

What this hostility for!

I started 1 week ago. There are three people on my team. And we are planning to spend a number of years on this. This is just the start.

At the moment Im gavering as much information as I can.,

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Its up to you really , if you seriously want to find pics and reports of 'black triangles' with a view to proving they are US aircraft then that if certainly the best place to ask. You can message a mod and ask to get the thread moved.

But if you are one of the people who like to play on the ambiguity of the acronym UFO like most 'professional researchers' do then this is the right forum.

To be honnest I could do with a thread on both. At the moment any information is usefull at this stage. I will filter out the dregs later. Its really a case of getting a good idea and profile of what im looking for and finding most likley places to find them plus patterns of there sighting.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

WELL I HAVE TO DAM WELL START SOMEWERE!!!!

Sheesh

Hell every investigation everywere has started with just 5 minutes!

Here is my 10 seconds of Google Searching:

Compound this into 1 week and I would have had a full thread on this subject for all ATS people to see. Fire your two other partners...it doesn't seem to me they are helping you out. ATS members are your friends...we just won't do all the homework for you OP

edit on 26-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Ones a photographer and the other one? Well ok I give you that he can go

But I dont think you got the idea of the thread did you?

Im not asking for anyone to do the research for me, I have been digging around ATS and web in gennral for a week and will likley continue for many many more.

Im just asking for those who are intrested and/or have time if they want to help or haveing anything please do.
Cause no matter how good my research is I am still likley to miss something. A secound, third or even 100th pair of eyes is always a good thing.

I am finding people patronising attitudes rather insulting. No wonder no one borther to do real investigations and you only get the loonys....everyone put off

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hey all.

Im doing some research on Black Triangles as some of you know. This will likley be a long term project as I want to collect real data on this.

Now Im looking for photo's that havent been debunked.

Now I have a couple but just want to check if I have missed anything.

Why don't you publish the "couple" you say you have.......and then that may help us understand exactly what has been debunked or unproven????? Maybe what you think you have, one of our readers has information to debunk what you already think you have??? Otherwise, just keep checking back to ATS everyday, there are new topics of pics from all over the world. Good Luck.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join