It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Sextile ~ Star of David ~ July 29th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Alcyone is only this sector of space, and the central sun of the galaxy is what they call a black hole in the middle. Those are stars basically. Stars are input output systems, so akin to black and white holes and stargates.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII

To do a chart ,you need date year time and place of birth .
A person born the exact same moment ,but on opposite sides of the planet,have very different charts.
What you're talking about it numerology . Whole other animal ,that involves date of birth ,but not the same interpretations .
Numerology also differs place to place.
Numbers that are lucky in the west,are the opposite in the east etc . Specifically the numbers 7 and 8 ,so it gets a bit complicated .

I have the chart, I was born in NE France GMT 5 AM (champagne region 50 miles from Paris). I would like to know if there is something I need to be aware of, other than my physical existance-

Planets and stars align to configure the star of david. A merkaba field that will envelope the planet and the people, in it is just another energy form (positive) overlay. Those that are sensitive to it will benefit. How, the overlay of a higher frequency. Those able to achieve/absorb it will get a cellular reboot; an acquisition, a rearrangment of DNA particulars/strands lost or called by genetistists, "JUNK DNA". Its all in the energy, when planets trine, or align the energy is exceptional. Why do you not think Saturn, Jupiter, the Sun are all variables in your zodiac. Each carry specific energy. The procession of the constellations carry energy. Look at post form Pieces to the Aquarian, Less dense --War Mongering a more enlightenned time that began in earnest in 1987 with the transformation. Alcyon is the central sun of the galaxy and is a player.
edit on 27-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Alcyone is only this sector of space, and the central sun of the galaxy is what they call a black hole in the middle. Those are stars basically. Stars are input output systems, so akin to black and white holes and stargates.

How can this be as it is the sister SUN within our 'sector' of this arm?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arionic
Just a heads up.. if you actually read the star chart you would know that the lines on that image are wrong. The real lines should be drawn like this.

I honestly cannot believe that there is another whole thread about this and someone hadn't caught it yet.

I just double checked, and mine is correct.
According to several websites, the two "trines" are Neptune-Saturn-Jupiter, and Pluto-Venus-Moon.
link1 link2

But you've gone and substituted the planet Uranus for the Moon.
Are you saying that astrologers cant even agree amongst themselves what this formation is supposed to be?

edit on 27-7-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Just a heads up.. if you actually read the star chart you would know that the lines on that image are wrong. The real lines should be drawn like this.

I honestly cannot believe that there is another whole thread about this and someone hadn't caught it yet.

I just double checked, and mine is correct.
According to several websites, the two "trines" are Neptune-Saturn-Jupiter, and Pluto-Venus-Moon.
link1 link2

But you've gone and substituted the planet Uranus for the Moon.
Are you saying that astrologers cant even agree amongst themselves what this formation is supposed to be?

Why the substitute? Why the subterfuse? Where is the truth and for what reason. We (Us) know that the moon is a fake satellite, for the purpose of grounding earth to the sun faked best celestial body ever.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

The arm of the galaxy isnt the galaxy so its not the central sun, that is the big light orb center of the galaxy they call a black hole, which is more a input/output system like all stars are.

Alcyone is a part of our region of the galaxy. Its a star that draws me frequently. Gorgeous pleaidian energy.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

The arm of the galaxy isnt the galaxy so its not the central sun, that is the big light orb center of the galaxy they call a black hole, which is more a input/output system like all stars are.

Alcyone is a part of our region of the galaxy. Its a star that draws me frequently. Gorgeous pleaidian energy

You realise this does not make any sense as it is in the area of the Pleiades, its their central sun and not the center of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you have your chart ? I feel something Virgo with you ....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Look,I'm a weird esoteric type ,and I believe in plenty of conspiracies ,and ghosts and demons and the frigging Loch ness monster ,but no way is the moon a fake satellite .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Again,I would have to see the chart . Date year time . Paris can be the location .You can PM it to me if you like,and I can take a cursory look .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Look,I'm a weird esoteric type ,and I believe in plenty of conspiracies ,and ghosts and demons and the frigging Loch ness monster ,but no way is the moon a fake satellite .

Yes it is, there is no possible way the moon is the same size and distance from the earth as the sun, perfectly eclipsed. Lone12 and NewAgeMan have threads related to this ridiculous phenomenon. I obtain my information from a higher source, not so much scientific as moreso "THE WORD".

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

We will have to agree to disagree. Planets are ancient and sacred to me ,so I cannot wrap my head around them being fake .

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

We will have to agree to disagree. Planets are ancient and sacred to me ,so I cannot wrap my head around them being fake .

The moon isnt a planet its a satellite, FAKE not made by natural causes (it came from Jupiter) but was a designed product a sort of playdoe senario, to fake out the human into thinking 'luna' has power. It is nothing but a ball of iron messmerizing/hypnotizing the willing syncopath. Power yes? in the ability of an object in the sky will/to cause greater awareness than the Earth you reside upon or as important: THE SUN RA (and its radiation that also sustains you). The moon is negligible as it is merely a distraction.
edit on 28-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I am sorry, mine is incorrect. I misread the symbols for the moon and Uranus. However, drawing one of the lines to end at earth doesn't help with the shape justification. The first drawing is a bit misleading as well. Zoomed in, the line would actually form a much more acceptable triangle based off of the position to the moon. Those symbolic charts don't really help with distance.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

However, drawing one of the lines to end at earth doesn't help with the shape justification. The first drawing is a bit misleading as well. Zoomed in, the line would actually form a much more acceptable triangle based off of the position to the moon.

Disagree.
On a solar system scale, the Earth and the Moon are, to a first approximation, in the same place.
Drawing the line to the Earth is a justifiable act.

---

Distance from earth to moon = 384,400 km
Distance from earth to the sun = 149,600,000 km.
About 1 400th the distance.
Or on the scale of the posted image, about half a pixel.

I really do with astrologers would learn some basic astronomy.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A science older than modern science
and it still pisses left brain only people off to no end.

Have any scientists scoffing at astrology read Richard Tarnas's work,
Cosmos and Psyche ? I think it's one of the best on the subject.
Granted its still torn apart by some. But not all.

Some of my favorite reviews back in 2006 would say things like
'Tarnas's ' Cosmo and Psyche purports up coming world wide political upheaval
coming in a few years because of aspects of Pluto and Uranus ....
hog wash of course.'

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-7-2013 by sealing because: Link

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

However, drawing one of the lines to end at earth doesn't help with the shape justification. The first drawing is a bit misleading as well. Zoomed in, the line would actually form a much more acceptable triangle based off of the position to the moon.

Disagree.
On a solar system scale, the Earth and the Moon are, to a first approximation, in the same place.
Drawing the line to the Earth is a justifiable act.

---

Distance from earth to moon = 384,400 km
Distance from earth to the sun = 149,600,000 km.
About 1 400th the distance.
Or on the scale of the posted image, about half a pixel.

I really do with astrologers would learn some basic astronomy.

There is no right or wrong, I strongly suggest you look at (within this ATS forum) 'NewAgeMan's idea of intelligent design regarding the placement of the false moon; or 'Lone12' s idea of a fake moon satellite. Please look at these threads, they are worthy of any judicious scientific publication, ATS should be glad to have them. Look forward to any response. This is serious investigation, and they are both the perfect individual anomolies.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arionic

You are fine in confabulation. No problems, no worries or apologies needed.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Does anyone know the exact time the maximum of this formation is supposed to take place?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's not really "exact" so there isn't really an exact time. According to Shiloh, there's an 8º margin of error for each aspect (which would be 13% in the case of a sextile?) so it's just sort of on the 29th.

edit on 7/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join