It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did something crashed on mars in the past?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Curiosity

Alway going back to only life-view planet other then our own Earth. Yes I'm back at the red planet because curiosity still makes curios pictures that gives me the opportunity to lift my spirit to explore this dusty lands with sometimes objective rocks that catch the eye that it may have some attention to discus about.

Today ladies and gentleman of the jury we have several exhibits called (yes here it comes to the ones who who will not deviate from this) Rocks.. To me these rocks always take shape and some special ones they actually look manufactured by intelligence.. But as I always say am no expert only my eyes are my witness to this event.

So what do I think I see , as what appears like some vehicle crash-landed I see a disc shape object and also what looks like a helmet and a robot arm or maybe some armor from something .

I picket these because they were close in focus so I thought these can be more accurate if we ofcourse look from our own definition of what something alien would look like?

What do you think?
edit on 22-7-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'll be the first to say it....
Theyre rocks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Rocks be rocks.
You be trippin.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

They could be anything and I'm really trying to see something other than rocks but all I see are rocks. sorry. just my opinion which doesn't account for much on this site.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I read only this week that something may have crashed on Mars many years ago..a small planet.

www.allvoices.com...

Also a comet may crash on mars in October of 2014.

science.nasa.gov...

But those I think are rocks....or rock robots

edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Tell me why it cannot be something else ?
I mean erosion can look metal like rocks I think?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Because they look like rocks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Looks like an ancient spaceship the tyrannosaurus race use to pilot on earth, pre-humans.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

Some do, but not al , there are some than need closer attention to be examined I think

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Looks like an ancient spaceship the tyrannosaurus race use to pilot on earth, pre-humans.

ALL HAIL MIGHTY T-REX GOD!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

That's pretty much what happened.

All hail Galactic Lord Rex!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They are rocks in my opinion. I can see they may have a patina on them or they may possibly even be pieces of meteors.

Most people do not understand that rocks are not always just rocks here on earth. There are all sorts of rocks around that are crushed up fossilized dinosaur bones, torn from the earth in the past by glaciers and mixed up with other stuff. It takes a trained eye to see if the structure is bone or rock. There are a lot of meteors all around but most people think that they are just rocks. People pay a lot of money for a meteor and they may walk right by one every day. It is often not others that deceive us, it is ourselves. Our own desire to have something that is verified as real can cost us much more than it is out in nature. I look at the beauty of a rock, It's value is unimportant to me...it's rarity is also not necessary.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They all pretty much look like rocks to me, but if I let my self use my imagination, I would say you might be able to make something out of the middle image on the top row. See the almost ringed like because of a curve. Perhaps it use to be a fully circular and it broke in half or something. It could have fit snuggly around something else that might have been circular, like a bolt screws on a nut, or something like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
what # are you smokin bud they are rocks

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Tell me why it cannot be something else ?
I mean erosion can look metal like rocks I think?

A rock looks like a rock, show me where you see it looks like a piece of wreckage

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I did point it out ,didn't I ?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Mars has been impacted by a lot of space rocks over the eons as is evidenced by all the craters that remain obvious owing to the low rate of weathering (no actual rainfall). It's also been 'salted' with tech hardware from an alien race living nearby (earth) and how many of our probes have crashed there so far?

These just look like random rocks but the odds are pretty good that one day we will find a non-rock there but the excitement will be short-lived because that non-rock will be something we sent that went wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by Knives4eyes

That's pretty much what happened.

All hail Galactic Lord Rex!

It seems some earthling found remnants of our great savior and Trex lord's fecal impactions. We shall dub this new area, new new detroit.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You showed a couple of objects that look like wreckage, I disagree, please point out specific details to show me it's artificial

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They appear to be just rocks.

But you may be happy to know that scientists have discovered ancient "Alien" super virus in our Oceans and waters, that appear to NOT be of Earth origin, as it apparently has something like less than 4% of any Earth type gene.
They speculate it is another life form from outside our ecosystem, possibly from Mars. or way beyond.

Gives more evidence to the theory of Earth being seeded from the Universe....Therefore...life is everywhere.

www.best-news.us...

<<   2 >>

join