It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Zimmerman sighting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
he was actually following the truck because it was speeding and was on the phone with 911 reporting it when it flipped over. he thought the driver was acting suspicious.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
he was actually following the truck because it was speeding and was on the phone with 911 reporting it when it flipped over. he thought the driver was acting suspicious.

He had the driver at gun point until the cops arrived. This time he disguised his voice on 911 and threw the gun before cops showed up.

I'm wondering if someone will make a Zimmerman mask for Holloween? That would confuse people....there would be hundreds of Zimmerman sightings!

edit on 22-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah I think he's safe from the general public. Could there be some lunatic out there with delusions of righting a wrong or sending a saint to heaven? Sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

What do you think would have happened if he rolled up on this in his vehicle?

edit on 22-7-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

All of a sudden George is "a Hispanic man", and no longer a "self identified Hispanic".

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why oh why are we the ATS community still discussing this guy? Again thousands die in America every year and this one gets the front pages??? Something smells fishy up in here.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by seabag

Yeah I think he's safe from the general public. Could there be some lunatic out there with delusions of righting a wrong or sending a saint to heaven? Sure.

A peek at the inside of a diseased liberal mind.... Lifting a racist thug to sainthood worthy of praise, while calling a someone who does a good deed or protects themselves as a citizen a racist bigot. Really, not surprised...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
Why oh why are we the ATS community still discussing this guy? Again thousands die in America every year and this one gets the front pages??? Something smells fishy up in here.

Ummm.....I'll take a stab at this question.

Maybe because this is the Current Events forum??

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think, no i strongly believe that there is much more important issues in the world today than what this one individual is doing.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

oh it has already started on the abc site.

even started on facebook. I refuse to touch that with a 10 foot pole. If they want to be in denial that bad, then let them. This rescue totally fits his character.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
I think, no i strongly believe that there is much more important issues in the world today than what this one individual is doing.

Certainly!!

This entire thing was manufactured outrage and an intentional distraction from the beginning. Just keep in mind, this is but one tiny thread in the Current Events forum. There are still things happening. It's important to follow things like this because if you study the moves they make you have a better understanding of their motives.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

I suppose you missed the part where they were driving on the side of the road and she was actually moving the guy with her mini van you also missed the part where the other people around him were pulling him off.

And the woman saying this is going to turn into a civil war isn't race baiting? Like people have been saying since day one, have been saying for yeeeears. Them people are gonna riot, race wars, race wars waaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Lmao did you really link to Michael Savages youtube channel? WOW
edit on 22-7-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. TeleTubby is the new ATS Batman

He was too much of a [SNIP] to stop a 160lb unarmed teenager from "bashing" his skull into the ground but he's now suddenly strong enough to pull out someone from an overturned vehicle?

Why would the police report a non-injury crash to the media? and who was the other unnamed man who helped to get the family out of the car?

All of this smells like a BS PR stunt aided by the sandford police department...the same police department that refused to arrest George Zimmerman for 44 days

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 22/7/13 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know this is a short reply but.. Touche my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Looks like Mr. TeleTubby is the new ATS Batman

He was too much of a pu*^y to stop a 160lb unarmed teenager from "bashing" his skull into the ground but he's now suddenly strong enough to pull out someone from an overturned vehicle?
Zimmerman walked away that night……….Just Sayin'!

Why would the police report a non-injury crash to the media? and who was the other unnamed man who helped to get the family out of the car?

All of this smells like a BS PR stunt aided by the sandford police department...the same police department that refused to arrest George Zimmerman for 44 days
They did the right thing initially. There was no reason for an arrest. The only reason they did was because Holder sent a team from the DOJ down there to stir up trouble. The big mouths at the NAACP and New Black Panzees made such a stink they forced the department’s hand. This was pure racial politics from day one!!

edit on 22-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Well the image of this man to you is evil, so you're trying to make up an excuse to side-step this?

he could've saved a million people and i bet you'd still consider him an evil monster. your mind has been made up and is so set in stone that a deed like this to you can be swept under the rug as a PR stunt.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

is it,,im wondering,, u just feel an innordinate need too prove yourself,, over and over?,,we get it,, read Mao,,on with the Revolution,,yea,, u read something,,,communism,, with no principles of the Bourgeiousie to be included in the Workers Freedom from religion,,and valent values,,,ok,,,, now back too,, the slander and libleous statements,,ya rule of Law,,,applies too the Internet as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by muse7

Well the image of this man to you is evil, so you're trying to make up an excuse to side-step this?

he could've saved a million people and i bet you'd still consider him an evil monster. your mind has been made up and is so set in stone that a deed like this to you can be swept under the rug as a PR stunt.

Well said!

The only PR stunt was the arrest and trial of an innocent man.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Half the country thinks he murdered or set into motion a chain of events that resulted in a 17 year old getting shot to death.

The last statistic I saw said that, after seeing the facts in the trial, %75 believe him to be innocent.

edit on 7/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Cool.
So like I said, he's not the most hated man in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join