It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are the pieces...you decide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Vril 9
WWII
Soviets
Japan
USA
Roswell
Sumerians
Planet X
Iraq
Admiral Byrd

Now the pieces are infront of you....what picture will you form?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
One hell of a Hollywood Blockbuster, starring:

Bruce Willis
Brad Pitt
Johnny Depp
Edward Norton
Samuel L. Jackson
John Travolta
Christopher Walken
Will Smith
Nick Nolte
Clint Eastwood
Burt Reynolds
Ronald Reagan
Arnold Schwarzenegger
and a dozen more...

Could make a great movie, couldn't it? Maybe not...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The Germans was testing Antigravity crafts before WWII.
Liike always, U.S. gets involved for the benefit of back engineering this technology.
Hitler never committed suicide (Alpha males would never do this), instead escaped to the new land in Antartica.
Admiral Byrd and many soldiers sent to Antartica to finish the last of the Nazi, unfortnately was met with a surprise.
Sumerians wrote in ancient tablets of a civilization from a planet that sits outside our solar system but orbits our sun.
These tablets tell tales of Man being created to help mine Gold and Lodgestars. Woman was created to speed the process by giving birth to man.
Roswell was a backengineering project of German crafts that crashed in the deserts.
The ancients language was so close to Germans, they shared the technology of Antigravity.....unfortunately the leader of the state was insane.
Just a theory....something to ponder.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by blaqmyst]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
Ronald Reagan

Man if they can pull that off, I'd definately pop the ten bucks to watch it. Would it be a total CGI Reagan?... Or did he really just fake his death? I bet he's having cocktails with Elvis, JFK and Hitler on a UFO as we speak.

Otherwise, I see a few historical references, one or two current events, a few countries (?) and a touch of bad fiction... oh, right! maybe it is the next summer blockbuster!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Supposed german/alien base in Antartica.

From there they launched ships to moon and mars.

Also hole into the earth and old civilization.

Admrial byrd was supposed to have gone there with major force of men and ship and got his ass kicked.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake

Nick Nolte
Clint Eastwood
Burt Reynolds

Could make a great movie, couldn't it? Maybe not...

They would be the 'pissed off homeless old guys' right?

p.s. Nick does a great drunk thing!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I totally agree
I just remembered seeing the "Perfect Police Movie" on "Mad TV" once, with all the famous "pairs". The name of that movie would be "The Seven Buddy Cops" and the skit was hilarious

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's amazing how so many of you attempt to debunk things and have absolutely no clue of what is going on.

If only life was simple.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
It's amazing how so many of you attempt to debunk things and have absolutely no clue of what is going on.

If only life was simple.

how's this for simple... I can't even see any pictures... where are they ?

[edit] i didn't think anyone would get my sarcasm..... usually to prove ufo's and aliens we want to see pics... was just funn'n...

[edit on 10-11-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan

Sure...just like John F Kennedy shook the hand of Forrest Gump !!

'Bedtime for Bonzo' 'Death Valley Days' a small library to put him
in action, contemporary action............ (like OBL tapes are now)

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Vril 9
WWII
Soviets
Japan
USA
Roswell
Sumerians
Planet X
Iraq
Admiral Byrd

Now the pieces are infront of you....what picture will you form?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Byrd -- strange story - look , www.pandorasfiles.com... --

articles , second colone -'Byrd 's secret Diary' chapo

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

...have absolutely no clue of what is going on.

No offense friend, but the same could be said in return.

If only life was simple.

I don't think anyone here suggested that life is simple.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Aliens are really Nazis?
Inverted earth? Roswell, the aliens crash out of the earth?
Japan...The allies are invading under the earth in order to find other people to crush the western eletronic market?
PlanetX...planet x is inside the earth?
Iraq...Nazis found a way to turn sand into nuclear weapons and the US is mearly protecting the world?

Total picture=Another disneyland will open up in the center of the earth!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Vril 9
WWII
Soviets
Japan
USA
Roswell
Sumerians
Planet X
Iraq
Admiral Byrd

There is no planet X.
There is no Nazi base in Antarctica.
Iraq appears to have no connections to UFOs, other than sporadic sightings (which are more likely UAVs).

A UFO crashes in Germany in 1936. German scientists try several attempts to reverse-engineer it, and make some small progress, utilizing some new tech into the weapons programs, as well as the attempt to make some prototype saucer ships (such as the Vril ships). Hitler is well aware of this.

At the impending German defeat, Hitler commits suicide (fairly well documented, despite the various conspiracy theories). In Project Paperclip, many German scientists (such as the ones who worked on the crashed ship) are spirited to the west, where they begin work on the US rocket program, and the US is made aware of the UFO crash recovered by the Germans.

A UFO crashes in 1947 near Roswell, NM. It is recovered by the US Army, and shipped to Wright Field (now WPAFB), as HQ of Materiel Command. The Defense Dept is completely revamped in a hurry, and the CIA created, along with a select committee to deal with the UFO problem. Eventually, this UFO also lends to some tech advancement, including stealthy materials.

In the late 50's, a base is created to test these new advanced planes, unseen by the public...(designated on maps as Area 51). While not involved with aliens per se, it is for testing new technologies, which many never even realize were gleened from such craft as UFOs. Part of this complex however, hides another base within a mountain, which is created for the purpose of working on the reverse-engineering puzzle which continues to this day.

DISCLAIMER: The above is my opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hey Gazz you play funy game -- speack for Admiral BYRD -- national hero!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ya nay zniyu
(Russian phonetic for "I don't know" as in I have no idea what you're saying there....)

Tvi gavoreet po Amerikanski?

PS-My Russian is almost non-existent...heck, almost, who am I kidding, it IS non-existent, even phonetically, hehe...

[edit on 10-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ya nay zniyu
(Russian phonetic for "I don't know" as in I have no idea what you're saying there....)

Tvi gavoreet po Amerikanski?

PS-My Russian is almost non-existent...heck, almost, who am I kidding, it IS non-existent, even phonetically, hehe...

[edit on 10-11-2004 by Gazrok]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhh my God , Ohhh poor Gazz -- Iam not a n Russian -- look in your

crystal ball regards chapo

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hehe, was worth a guess based on past posts.. At least I could get the above... Don't get me wrong, I know for many here, English is a second language and it's difficult (God knows the language never follows it's own rules, hehe....)

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Hehe, was worth a guess based on past posts.. At least I could get the above... Don't get me wrong, I know for many here, English is a second language and it's difficult (God knows the language never follows it's own rules, hehe....)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bene Segnior, come back to A. BYRD

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Only reason I didn't mention Byrd, is that I don't believe in a Nazi base in Antarctica, so no reason to even go there....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join