It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton now in Labour - Predictions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

I still prefer Princess Funky Monkey

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Well the birth of children from other people doesn't ever alter our lives, does it?? The birth of a child is such a glorious occasion irrespective of being royal or not. It will only change the lives of the parents. But we can celebrate. That's what all the hoopla is ever about whenever a child is born.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Im with you on Princess funky monkey

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Actually being the relatively powerful and extremely wealthy family that they are they may well effect the lives of " normal folk".

So I don't know why people believe they are so unimportant .
I think if just " one" of them had the desire to. They could weild much more power than they already do. Luckily for us they find their position at time tiresome, even. The pressure and celebrity, invasion of privacy and high expectations.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
gee thats some Horoscope ,,aint often planets line up in the Star of David,,,any horscope people want too do the chart using the new 13th Constalation?,,,curious,,,

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

When Prince William was born did it alter your lives?? I am not being sarcastic, just trying to understand. What about the beautiful red-headed Harry??

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by boymonkey74

Im with you on Princess funky monkey

That WOULD be better than

Princling Flaunt Le Roi

[deliberate misspellings]

or

Prissy My Precious

or

Miss Prissy Power & Privilege

= = = = =

Actually, I don't begrudge folks oooohing and awwwwing over newborns.

I think it's a bit foolish to be bringing innocents into the looming traumas of our era but in this case, all the protection power, status and money can buy will be with the child.

How effective all that will be remains to be seen. Dark demonic spiritual forces are a-flood in the land.

I think the UK Royals have a LOT to answer to God for . . . but that's largely between them and Him--though plenty of dastardly deeds have unnecessarily impoverished and extended the suffering of many thousands, millions, over the centuries. .

May the baby and parents walk ever closer to God. That's the best one can wish for anyone.

edit on 22/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix quote tag

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
dont you just all hate the snooty upper-class news coverage of this.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Yeah I think it does alter things what Royality chose to do for sure.

When they are as dumb as a door knob you begin to worry. I mean they are supposed to have a job that they are worthy of. Not just be sitting on the throne and dictating. They need the qualifications for it too.

I think people do genuinely follow what they do. And idolize them.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What do you mean?

I cannot understand how the media loves celebrities and treats them like gods on earth. Sorry English people. They're just celebrities who haven't done anything worth celebrating.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think the royal family can afford a baby or two. But for those who cant they shouldn't. I agree

Esp as the UK is over populating now.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

What do you mean?

I cannot understand how the media loves celebrities and treats them like gods on earth. Sorry English people. They're just celebrities who haven't done anything worth celebrating.

well the future king or queen is not quite the same as any other celebrity....

its the future head of State....

I am just watching news right now and the snooty uppercalss tone is doing my head in.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
dont you just all hate the snooty upper-class news coverage of this.

Yes, especially Kay Burley. I wanna chuck eggs at the telly whenver she comes on, especially after her April Jones Debacle.

Lol, never have so many plums been in so mouths on tv on any day in the last decade. Its a wonder Sainsburys has got any soft fruit left.

I think the kids gonna be a girl.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying. As an American the Royal family are just celebrities here compared to anything traditional. They're the equivalent to figures like Britney Spears and Justin Beiber. You can see why I don't really care about them. Also I thought England royal was more ceremonial. Similar to Japan.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Contrary to popular belief the Royal family of the UK have much more power than lots of people seem to think.

They (or rather the head of the monarchy) are much more than just another bunch of pompous celebrities.

I can totally understand though why someone not from the commonwealth would ever care about this story.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I love the tradition of the easal to announce the birth though, especially in these twitterish days.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I don't live there, so I am speaking from ignorance.

Aren't they just figureheads??? Don't you have a functioning "democracy"??? I know there are certain rituals that your country observes that the Royal family has some observance or part in. But really, do they alter your lives anymore???

I kind of equate them to the Kennedy's of yesteryears. They were the royals here in the US.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Most people in the UK like the royal family I am one of them, they do no real harm and make us 10x what they cost us.
In a way I do feel sorry for the new baby, he/she will be a slave of the people like all her family.
They are custodians for all our national treasures thats it really.
Plus It will make people a little more happy when the kid is born.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Personally I adore Kate. She provides a role model of decorum and dignity so sadly lacking in our world today. Those comparing her to tacky American celebrities do her a great disservice. She has never been like that. She takes on her duties with a lovely smile and sense of honor.

I wish we had many more role-models like her. We desperately need them.

I think the baby will be a girl.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I agree. She is very dignified and carries out her role well. Diana would be proud.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join