It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Photo's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Can someone link me to a good site with lots of photos of bigfoot? Or just post some pictures and their story...also im in need of someone to type out articles for my website...>_>

thanks in advance
AIM: xxxSkYGuYxxx

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyGuy
Can someone link me to a good site with lots of photos of bigfoot? Or just post some pictures and their story...also im in need of someone to type out articles for my website...>_>

Hmmmm...you could try doing the leg work yourself.

There is no substitue for hard work as my Grandfather would say.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
dude i cant type articles. I tried. I cant. All of them are confusing and they jus
t suck.

>.>

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You stole that avatar from someone at another forum who made it for someone.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And I stole it now!!!!!! MU HA HA HA HA HA

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
how can you blame him? its a pretty cool avatar. i was thinking of stealing it last night too. but the angel on my shoulder told me not to.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i dont think stealing is the appropriate word. i think somehow ending up on a forum and seeing someones kool avatar and using it is the more appropriate term. O_o seriously i didnt think it "belonged" to him.

I mean, i bet someone requested the dancing bananna avatar, but now everyone uses it.

GAH! thats not the big picture. i need article-ists and ppl with photos. >_>

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Big foot pics

A site you may find helpfull in your quest

www.texasbigfoot.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
yea it doesnt bother me you are using it i can name 5 other people that stole it if i wanted lol. You got it from someone at gtaforums right?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
dude i dont know all i know is i saw someone with this avatar and i decided to use it XD

I was searching for teh dancing bananna to sho my friend and i came acros a board with someone who had it.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
o and thanks asala those really help!

AT LEAST THERES SOMEONE WHO sTAYS ON TOPIC!

>_>

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
SkyGuy, just some friendly constructive criticism, so please don't be offended...

If you want somebody with writing skills to write for your website (which I briefly considered) you'll need to focus a little. Nobody who's interested in Bigfoot and the unexplained is going to want to write for a website where you have to wade through a mish mash of skateboarding logos and extreme sports stuff to get to the unexplained stuff. If you want to do all that, you should keep them on separate sites with an easy to remember domain name. A domain only costs $20 and would be well worth it...

OK, I just looked at your profile and saw that you're 12 years old, so considering that, keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
13 in january!

>_>
yea well there actually is a seperate site for that stuff. i link to it on my normal site, but its www.skyguyscryptozoo.bravehost.com I dont know how you found my other site, buuut thats not the site i try to link people to on ats and other forums.

join