It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mark Passio, an occult expert and former higher priest in the Church of Satan, decodes the Matrix Trilogy movies in this incredible 2 hour presentation. He explains what the names, motifs, events and colors in the movie really mean from an occult standpoint as it pertains to the manipulation of our consciousness. It's very mind blowing and worth watching.

He also decodes the Matrix Trilogy during this interview on Down the Rabbit Hole Radio.

To visit Mark Passio's website:
www.whatonearthishappening.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Very awesome. Even I can tell from watching The Matrix that there is a lot of important information jam-packed in that trilogy on purpose.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
s& f sir the matrix has a lot hidden in it did you ever figure out the steak ?

good find i will watch later

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

I really enjoyed his breakdown. Awesome presentation.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"the matrix is all around you... you can feel it... when you go to church...WHEN YOU PAY YOUR TAXES..."

biggest decode, keyword: taxes, church. now...we go into defacto government, posse kamitatus, sovereignty, common law, admiralty law, fictious legal persons, coporation known as u.s. the war machine, the crown, etc, etc.

"the matrix is all around you... you can feel it.... when you got to church...WHEN YOU PAY YOUR TAXES..."

I haven't even watched the video yet, but I'm going to bet a donut that this "decoder" doesn't speak on this issue I speak of, nor even mentions that very crucial piece of dialogue in the movie which, unless you don't know about that which I speak of, makes absolutely no sense to put into the screenplay, UNLESS...church and taxes have something to do with "the matrix."

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

still watching, and i see he's already borrowing from L. Ron Hubbard, and Alex Jones. Hubbard stated that the earth was a penal colony and, well, you know the rest. It's basically a prison planet hubbard described long before alex jones was even born, yet jones doesn't actually say it's a galactic penal planet.

still watching this video for more...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This Looks Really Interesting. I watched a few minutes of it and will have to finish watching it later.

Great find. Thank you. S and F.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSkullJedi

usually, it works better to watch the video before you comment on the video.

Here is the bare bones synopsis of the 2 hour video ...

The Matrix is Control.

It is the church, it is the taxes, it is everything designed to keep you from loving one another.

If you comment without watching, and this goes for anyone, then at least watch it and comment back afterwards.

If there is anger in your tone; then that itself means it spoke some truth to you. While I cannot vouch for everything he says, I can say that the general message is clean and clear. He wants peace, freedom, and respect; and to reach that state without violence.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
1:30:10 - 1:30:47 The most important message of all!

You see, our belief becomes evident to all through our actions.

And as he says, true love/care (english lacks the definition of the love/care that f.ex. christ speaks of) is expressed through good works. This is truth and the basis of our world and everything.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'll give it a chance, but I don't have high hopes, simply because of the phrase "former high priest in the Church of Satan."

Everyone who claims they came out of "Satanism" and has a product to sell always turns out to be a fraud-John Todd, Mike Warnke, Rebecca Brown, Bill Schnoebelen, and pretty much every other one out there get exposed as criminals and liars.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Watching. 30 minutes into it. So far, it's been a tedious recap that's explained nothing unless you are a senior citizen who was confused by the movie. Anyone who has studied even a little religion, mythology, or philosophy already knows all this symbolism, and anyone who has ever believed in anything realized that the movie was an allegory for what they already believed-that's what makes it so brilliant.

new topics

top topics

join