It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the potential to move objects with my mind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
If this guy can make claims, you shouldn;t pussy foot your way around. Alley cats only got 9 lives you know.

Yes, he uses a bit of fishing line....

For the 2nd one magnetic dice, magnet under table.
edit on 16-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

When you were posting that is the video that came to mind. So glad you put it on there.

I think he could burst a gasket if he keeps doing it by force, not that I'm into Tk/Pk, though can feel energy. And am interested in tai chi, will be getting some dvds and have some youtube videos for the kids when we move, its time to pull them away from their friends and silly games and get them into Tai Chi and meditation.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

yes that is the key once you can see past that then your on the path to unlocking forbidden knowledge.
You might ask then why am I posting this for all see , for the time is near for all to know that yes we all have the means to do it some see it, some know it is real , but do not see it or think it is all in the mind , for it is in the mind , Qi, Chi, third eye, the force be with you, all the same thing.

Some can and do use it to over come divisibility's, a blind can see and hear beyond what a non blind man does. Here is a link to read to find out that there is no proof that it is real www.livescience.com... but then not all have unlocked the key to the mind 10% is the norm,the link says we use it all , [not true for if we did we could make stone turn to gold by thought alone] what about the other reaming 90%? Ones that can use 11% to 15 % do we walk around showing our self off? No not all , but some do, are they real, have seen only a few and then to charge money to see them do their act, one has to ask.

I had first experience 15 now 48, Have I masted it, no not at all.
The Force is as real as the words you see here, there are many forms of this, astral-projection is an other paranormal.about.com... you will find many names for what you have come to find of your inner self Chakra is one, this will help in keeping intune with your inner self. one more helpful link aura-energy paranormalresearch.co...

edit on 17-7-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I invented the question mark. I also flew to Mars and back in the time I wrote this. I also disapeared more than once. I will not show you though, I dont want to jump through any hoops. Sorry guys.

If you dont have anything to back it up or unwilling to do so, then dont post that you can. You know you will be challenged to show people. So what did you want out of this post of yours? To feel special, because right now I think you are very "Special".

Prove it, or quit talking about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The observer effect doesn't apply to telekinesis. The misunderstanding comes from the scientific meaning of observation not being about "observing with your eyes" (although in ancient times it applied) but of using instruments to measure and document the experiment. It's a common misunderstanding.

Dictionary link

Now assume that you conduct the same experiment, with one change. You place a detector that can tell whether or not the photon passes through a given slit. If we know the photon passes through one slit, then it cannot pass through the other slit to interfere with itself. It turns out that when you add the detector, the bands disappear! You perform the exact same experiment, but only add a simple measurement at an earlier phase, and the result of the experiment changes drastically. Something about the act of measuring which slit is used removed the wave element completely. At this point, the photons acted exactly as we'd expect a particle to behave. The very uncertainty in position is related, somehow, to the manifestation of wave effects.

Quantum Double Slit
edit on 17-7-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
So basically, I can do this but will not prove it to any of you..

Why do you tell lies to a forum of strangers. Why are you trying impress people who do not know you. Is your life so pathetic you cannot impress people in your daily life because there are no people in your daily life.

I've noticed this happening more often, people don't disagree with others on ATS very much these days without being absolutely offensive and rude.

When I come to the gray area - I know fine well before I even click on a thread that no proof or evidence may be presented, it's the gray area...read all about it. Personal stories, he doesn't need to prove anything. There are a lot of ignorant responses in this thread but this really bugged me.

Why do you tell lies to a forum of strangers. Why are you trying impress people who do not know you. Is your life so pathetic you cannot impress people in your daily life because there are no people in your daily life.

One could apply the same logic to you, one who intentionally clicked on, read and responded to a thread they apparently have no interest in other than to deride and ridicule.

I see 3 possibilities here:

1. The OP is a troll, wanting attention, in which case your response is, essentially, feeding the trolls...well done.

2. The guy has some mental problems, you could have simply given the thread a body swerve and left him to it, but no, you instead chose to respond, belittling the OP...mocking someone who is mentally ill or unstable - well done.

3. The guy is actually genuine, you lack faith in your fellow humans and mocked someone who could potentially help you expand your clearly closed mind...needless to say, well done.

I enjoyed reading the OP, and though, admittedly am taking the claims with a grain of salt, I don't discount the possibility entirely, nor do I think an appropriate response for an ATS patron be that of ignorance. I'm not arrogant enough to assume that I know for sure if such a thing is possible, I'm open to these possibilities. The IOP has every right to compose a thread like this in this forum.

Shame on some of you, respect to the OP for holding his own and maintaining some composure...and props to those who argued or contributed to the interesting subject matter presented in this thread, flagged.
edit on 17-7-2013 by samerulesapply because: Additional

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InSolace

The misunderstanding comes from the scientific meaning of observation not being about "observing with your eyes" (although in ancient times it applied) but of using instruments to measure and document the experiment. It's a common misunderstanding.

I could be wrong, but I think there's a lot of misunderstanding on the whole experiment The double-slit process is a measuring device on its own. It measures when a photon goes through one slit or two, and measures when it hits the back wall as a particle or wave. The two slits alone should cause the wave to collapse into a particle every time.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And now people who handle advanced psionic abilities know it too. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

Holy crap on a cracker.
I thought all decent and logical people were gone

I sir salute you and give you 5 stars unfortunately I can only give thumbs up so here are 5 thumbs for you

Everything must be questions and taken with a grain of salt, unless circumstantial evidence is provided even then it must be questioned.

The funny thing is people like me are at your school during your school years, at your job or on the bus right next to you. We tend to stay quiet cause let's admit we would be considered crazy and even if we prove it to you in front of your eyes you would consider it fake. I do know that many of us enjoy being called crazy when we try to explain the process to you. However, at least we try and we share some information with you, all hope is not yet lost for humanity and we do have a lot of potential that we can not even imagine.

In truth and 100% honesty I do not have full control and hell even if I did how many would believe it ? Only a select few ?

Then the church would probably start a witch hunt like the last time when people with abilities came in the open.

Aim of this thread was to find open minded individuals at which I would say around 80%-90% are as blind as it gets. However, I am not going to judge as I know that many have these capabilities if they finally choose to work at them.

So over all I created this thread to see how many are open minded and how many are willing to help. I do thank those that sent u2u's with advice in advance it was very helpful and informative.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yes indeed, that's where it gets weird, but it's where our act of observation gets cut of from the process and instead having tools of measurement which changes it. It doesn't have to do with the mind, It has to do with the way we physically measure the particles by using tools.

Something we could both agree on is that something physical is used to change the light back into particles. The conscious mind doesn't change it, therefore this experiment is incompatible as a nod towards psychokinesis.

I do however find the latter phenomena intriguing. I myself have delved into psychokinesis before and found no reason to disprove it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I appreciate the response. I'm not one to judge, really, people think I'm a bit mad sometimes and I've made no such claims. I believe it's possible, though.

If, some few hundred years ago you told some people that there were such a thing as radio waves you may well have been called a witch and lynched. They'd have probably lynched you if you had telekinetic powers, also.

Part of me thinks there's still a certain element of folk out there who'd happily lynch you if you displayed any such abilities nowadays...in fact I'd bet a pretty penny that if christ himself descended from the heavens before our eyes, he'd be attacked by some maniac, or people simply wouldn't care or believe him, mock him, tell him he's a liar and has no friends...or film it with an iphone to share on facebook.

The majority of people tend to operate on the basis that if they ain't seen or witnessed it, it doesn't exist or if they can't do it then it can't be done. To me this means you think you've nothing more to learn, I'm always learning, from the strangest of sources at times.

You seem quite grounded despite your outlandish-but-in-my-opinion-possible claims, I won't lie, I have from time to time found threads and thought...the OP is clearly deluded or derranged - but I'd never say as much unless they really offended or provoked me - but then if the subject of the thread doesn't interest me much or I find it too far out or crazy I'll usually give it a miss, what's the point in contributing a negative post?

You offended nobody and offered information to anyone who was interested and all you got was abuse from some quarters. But you don't strike me as crazy at all to be fair, neither crazy nor stupid...you ain't got that vibe about you. You make pretty bold claims, but it opened up an interesting discussion and many people made valuable and educated contributions, so your flag was well deserved, my friend.

I felt I had to respond, I hope I'm never in the position where I feel I've nothing left to learn, like some people.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

who can say you did not, or you did, your mind say you did then to you.. you did, as far as proving.... prove what , [how do you know this is not a programmed program to interact with online sites, that what you read is not by man but by machine.] can you dis prove or prove it.

Now if this was to be proven that there are many forms of the 6th sense, mind over mater, to move objects with thought, to heal; one self, others by touch. ESP, the third eye, and how to walk on fire. That all senses are nothing more that impulse of electrical charged receptors, sight, sound, touch, smell, taste. if one is blind can they see? if one is death can they hear. if one is mute can they talk?

Their are many books to read that say yes, and just as many books that say no, so why rehash hash. Believe or not believe. If you chose to believe that is fine, chose not to, that is fine as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
People think I am weird not mad. But I really hope you are indeed spinning a yarn because if you are telling the truth you may have endangered your loved ones.
Never underestimate the NASTY people out there and call me paranoid but as it turns out I'm usually more right than wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
People think I am weird not mad. But I really hope you are indeed spinning a yarn because if you are telling the truth you may have endangered your loved ones.
Never underestimate the NASTY people out there and call me paranoid but as it turns out I'm usually more right than wrong.

That is why you fail.....
One must let go of fear, anger, frustration, doubt and confusion in order to learn. If you fear how will you learn that which is unknown to you ? If you get frustrated or angry how will you have the patience to do and understand that which takes time ? If you have doubt and confusion how will you see that which requires clarity without clouding your judgement and sight?

You must let go of such things and in the wise words "The force is my ally and a powerfull ally it is"
edit on 18-7-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
the occasional trolls that dwell under the ATS bridge.

I got this far.
And found a troll under a bridge.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If you'd like to know how telekinesis works and see it in action, take a look at this video. I have had the experience myself and it occurred when my energy was expanded as mentioned in the video. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I don't have fear, I have something else.I don't fail either, I win. I just can't perform mathematics.
If you ever "read me" you wouldn't like what I have.
I use it for defensive purposes only of course

edit on 19-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

So you did all this and did not make a video of it? Come on...you expect us to believe you?

Wait...somehow I missed the part about you seeing aliens after. This has to be true now. I am a believer...

edit on 7/15/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Yes man make a video we wanna see

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong Im open minded. Im also a visual creature. So unless I see you do it, I think you just want attention. Im not saying that people cant move things with their minds, that could even explain the pyramids. Just immagine, a thousand people practicing that gift then applying that all at once. Its a far stretch to think that, but that is something to think about.

I like to think it can be unlocked, but until people stop being cryptic, or saying they wont show people, well most people are full of s hit and just want attention, we will never know will we.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join