It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats their to say about Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
silenced and I don't think it makes me feel bad either to be honest with you.
When it comes to this subject many people feel as if they have an open mind many do but many only think they do. You have probably heard somewhere at one time or another life isn't what you thought it was, this is true.
For those that wish to see something and to experience something I do hope there day comes for them. I share because this is the way it must be for me at this time you must understand if I was not to share I would not do so.
If you would like you can go to abduct.com scrool down to Alien Symbols/Alphabets and Star Charts go in then scrool down to the end and open up Symbol Album hit next 4 times and you will see the symbols for Cancer and Aids.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In the long-haul, cancer and aids don't matter.

Souls matter.

Disease makes people take stock of their Souls and work at understanding.

Disease is not all bad; it's just very inconvenient and humiliating. The one who is sick is forced to take time to reflect--time that the healthy Soul will not have to bother with.

Even >these< suffering experiences can work for Good of the Soul. After all, there are NONE who get out of here alive, in ANY case. But those who are sick become conscious sooner.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
In the long-haul, cancer and aids don't matter.
Souls matter.
Disease makes people take stock of their Souls and work at understanding.
Disease is not all bad; it's just very inconvenient and humiliating. The one who is sick is forced to take time to reflect--time that the healthy Soul will not have to bother with.

Its all very rhetoric though the whole belief side of abductions.
"it did happen to me, I can't prove it, but you can't prove it didn't happen" < thats usually what I see on most thread about abductions.. and so forth.

Does it come down to a leap of faith for non experiencers?

Em, you make some big claims in your above post, I suppose the bigger picture perhaps you are right, but at the same time thinking big picture always , makes you miss the treasures that this existance presents...

Also that said the whole 'soul' thing is another questionable reality -

You can't blame people being skeptical on theoretical topics - our race is just at the point in time where we still need physical prrof - perhaps its not the best practice, but I am sure 'superior beings/ET's would understand this evolutionary process.
I can't swallow the point 'it makes them mad' that doesn't sound advanced to me.

I too hope one day we'll see, but until that day, faith isn't enough, because sitting around doesn't make the world turn.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe we are now encountering the most "interesting" phase yet. Although it is said that to live in interesting times is a curse. I'm starting to believe.

I witnessed a black triangle craft in my suburban east coast neighborhood whilst driving to startbucks a short while back. This occurred at the tail end of rush hour at approx.730pm. I was stunned enough to pull over and watch this craft hovering silently over a group of houses. From my persepective it looked as if it was just above tree level, no higher than 150-500ft. Classic triangle craft light configuration with light array in the center. This was no plane or helicopter I assure you. I haven't been the same since seeing this thing.

What freaked me out the most was how everyone else just drove on by as if I was the only one who could see it. What freaked me out even more was the thought that I live less than a mile for the group of houses over which this thing was operating. Luckily I work night shift, so most of the week I don't have to worry about being alone in the middle of the night....BTW, I am not crazy....

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Was it one of these--

or one of these?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Although the lights were intensely bright white, not tinted yellow as in the picture. The light array in the center would vary in intensity in a regular pulsing pattern. I also did see a focused white beam shooting out from the center down to ground level.

Again, this was right in the open in a suburban neighborhood. Most people don't look up, especially at night.

If I do encounter these greys, I'm going to bash their fat little heads in.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are they less friendly than we are?

Or, are they here to do something useful?

Who knows? Maybe they have nowhere else to go home to and they're tired of flying around and around.

Maybe they need a motel or campground or something.

I mean, they could trade labor for a place to hang their hat and rest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join