It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats their to say about Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well I don't know if you guys have noticed but theirs been a sudden decline in good topics about Aliens and anything relating to them. Why? becuase I believe we have over killed the topic and said every thing their is to say about it. Only thing I read see now a days is adds to shows on the history channel or member "Abuduction" expieriences. All we can do now is wait until the Government exposes aliens or another one crashes out in the desert.

So my point is that theirs trully nothing else to say about ...."ETS" Alls been said.

Do you agree or disagree with me?

Thanks for hearing me out, Later.

[edit on 11/06/2004 by THX 1138]

[edit on 11/06/2004 by THX 1138]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Funny you say this...I've been hoping for a real good alien thread to pop up for a while, but it's been pretty quiet. Where's Kangaxx when you need him?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I here what your saying!

But how about you go research and look for something that makes us all go hmmmmmmm!!

Lol I always believe you have to search for the scoop
Rather than waiting around for it to bite ya!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Its pretty hard to find anything new though seriously...what do you want me to go search in ? Lol

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think there is still alot we can talk about within the area as it is. Recent world and U.S. events have drawn our attentions away from why I joined this site. I have to say that looking at the posts of late, I'm considering withdrawing from ATS. This time it is with deep thought and reason and not a depressed stab out of nowhere. For a while now Political BS has leaked into every nook and cranny of this site. That's fine, there are threads for just that. But I see the horrific political scene every day, it's thrown at me from everywhere, with no stop or haven from the crap loads of garbage and paranoia spewed by both the left and right criminals. All of them. And it seeps into the alien related threads. I want respite from this stuff, peace. I'm being driven crazy by a world of fanatics and psychos from both sides.... What the hell kind of country am I raising my kids? I want my damn aliens back! I'm considering ditching this site for one that is just EBE oriented or none at all. I respect the rights of those to speak out on what ever they want always. I'm just wary of rhetoric of mindlessness that has gripped the world and this site. Yeah, I know I can modify what I can see and I can look away from what enrages me, but knowledge is power and I have to see... I have to know. Thanks for letting me vent.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There's nothing to say because they've all died, who came here.

Their spirits--just like ours--can now incarnate into our families.

They can impose their cultures on our families and on our communities; and what can we say because, they will become our children ??

That is the price we pay for letting them die here, helplessly and hopelessly--immobilized, confined, humilated and degraded.

Now they will assimilate into humanity and affect how we treat each other.

The skills they cultivated on-board ship--impersonal rules, total thought-and-attitude control, emotional distance and severe libertarianism--these cultural attributes will now be firmly planted in our race as well.

Never mind, our spiritual past. Those who survive the Changes will have to adapt to a future filled with predatory mindsets, physical challenges of lacking oxygen-saturated air and dealing with the poisoned and radioactive ground under our very feet, not to mention bio-hazards.

We have nearly destroyed ourselves already. Maybe the Aliens' obsession over conformity-to-law will save us as a physical race; but our perspective on reality is being changed forever by the spirits of those whom our Gummint trampled after they travelled millions or billions of miles and or years, to get here.

There is no respect, LEFT.

Hard to say who or how many can overcome the hate and distrust we have allowed to be created in our midst.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
There's nothing to say because they've all died, who came here.

Their spirits--just like ours--can now incarnate into our families.

They can impose their cultures on our families and on our communities; and what can we say because, they will become our children ??

That's a large claim Emily. What's this based on? Is there evidence of this? I mean, do Aliens have souls?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138
So my point is that theirs trully nothing else to say about ...."ETS" Alls been said.

NO!!! I just joined today!!

Seriously though, i dont agree. As long as there's new news popping up every once in a while of UFO sightings and from the government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to what they've seen we'll always have things to discuss. And dont forget about new members that join the community with a fresh perspective on conspiracies to share.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All forums are prone to this period of stagnation. I have been on several, on a diverse range of fields, from defence, entertainment, filmmaking, politics. After a certain period, they lose their novelty, because essentially you end up recyling everything you say, till you are sick of it. I guess you can say the same about life.

I spent almost an entire year debating with skeptics about aliens, it was fun initially, afterwards it just become pointless. Again, you can say the same about life. That being said, I have found myself debating with skeptics again

What it boils down to, everything we undertake in a discussion or in life is to stimulate and entertain, and the more we do it, the lesser the returns become. This means there are two things you can do

1. Talk about something new
2. Take a break, and come back, it will all seem new again the next day.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

2. Take a break, and come back, it will all seem new again the next day.

Normally, I'd agree with this. But as of late- well, it's taken alot more time. I don't wish to "post angry" with all that is about, it may take a while. Although the thread on world ships has gone a long way to soothing my ache.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
AH! Come on!!! Here's a >GREAT< UFO story with pictures and everything.

I just feel sorry for the family who is going through this!

www.hbccufo.com...

I guess they haven't really gone away after all. They've just gone up NORTH.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I do really hope you don't think all the Alien's are dead where did you come up with that one. Maybe I mis-read your post I don't know but they are very active you just aren't seeing.
With events going on with earthquakes, volcano's etc. activity picks up just be more aware.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Maybe I've mis-read your posts, but every time there is an earthquake, volcano, etc. It's aliens? C'mon! What proof of anything but the natural rumblings of our world is there? Our planet has actually been "quieter" than scientists expect. Hows come every time a mouse farts an alien is to blame and not a gassy diet? WTF?

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What I meant is when there is more volcano and eathquake activity there is a better chance for you to see UFO activity they watch this, duh!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think you took me a little too seriously.. note the smiley face. I have seen alot of threads that blame everything from a dip in the stock market to major hurricanes on alien meddling. You yourself have posted some far out things concerning aliens without so much as a scrap of evidence. Put up or shut up. And that goes out to all who post stuff and then run off to see who nibbles at the thread. Note there is no smiley face this time.

-Sincerly, Der Kapitan (believer who refuses to believe everything that comes down the pike.)

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
heres a site devoted to alien artifacts. Some of the stuff on here is pretty good. Picures that date back to1400's and such.

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
is this lul part of disclosure?

Like when you are a child and you pick up swear word from a relative, and you go around saying it everyone, but everyone ignores you so you relise the word won't get you attention and eventually you forget it and stop saying it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Quiet indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I think you took me a little too seriously.. note the smiley face. I have seen alot of threads that blame everything from a dip in the stock market to major hurricanes on alien meddling. You yourself have posted some far out things concerning aliens without so much as a scrap of evidence. Put up or shut up. And that goes out to all who post stuff and then run off to see who nibbles at the thread. Note there is no smiley face this time.

-Sincerly, Der Kapitan (believer who refuses to believe everything that comes down the pike.)

You really misunderstand the most credible person on ATS, and you just keep passing over the most reliable evidence ever found. Watch out, the aliens may get really mad for this..!

Now, I run off to see who nibbles this thread... Ho-ho-ho Now we'll see a damn hard discussion flow!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And you wonder why abductee's/experiencer's don't share.
You say things I have written are far out well this is a far out subject and people having experiences with different beings are going to have different occurances. Sorry if they seem far fethched to you but this is the way it is.
It may be hard for you to believe and that is fine I was only trying to let you know that when activity occurs on Earth they do send out probes to monitor and observe they do record this and geez no paper work

I think you know as well as anyone else until there is a mass and I mean mass showing you and many others aren't going to believe.
You want proof get it yourself keep looking up I wish you the best and hope you do see with your own eyes then you will be in the position many of us are in trying to share it isn't easy being on this side maybe one day (I hope) you will find that out.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What I hear you say is that you feel as if you are silenced because the response you get from people makes you feel bad.

I'm sorry to hear that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join