It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where ARE Black Riots? 14-Year-Old Slammed To The Ground & Put In Chokehold For Giving Police ‘Deh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
14-Year-Old Holding a Puppy Slammed To The Ground & Put In Chokehold For Giving Police ‘Dehumanizing Stares’

I am white... and I remember every time a white person sneezed too close to a black person it was seen as a hostile "white on black" threat...

This time we NEED Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson???? are they being PAID to shut up?????

Attacking a child Asian, White, Black, or Mexican.for nothing is wrong.... You can bet the white cops wont attack a Muslim!!!! or a Jew....

Who are these cops? are they going to get reprimanded and have to be suspended for 60 days of no work WITH PAY?????

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson where are you???????

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
By looking at the other news stories posted on that site, I can tell it is a hate site.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Beforeitsnews.com is a hate site? Is that what you're saying? If so, I'll be the first to tell you it is NOT a hate site. What it is is a user driver website, much like ATS. And too boot, the article from BIN is sourced from Gawker.

OP, this story has been posted multiple times on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
By looking at the other news stories posted on that site, I can tell it is a hate site.

Also what happened to this story....

Massive Asteroid To Hit Earth Today, May 31, 2013

edit on 1-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This incident is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join