It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Recorded Inside Subway Eating Food

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hello this is my first post, so i am sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I came across this video earlier this morning & i searched ATS to see if anyone has covered it & have not seen anyone that has.. check out this video of a HUGE rat having a buffet inside a subway restaurant. i wonder how often this occurs at many of the places we eat..YUCK

not sure how to embed the video, so here is the link.. www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
if anyone wants to help me embed this video so people could view it easier i would appreciate it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Embedding works better when you use a youtube Video, you have to copy paste the last bit of the youtube address (it's after the "=") into the "Vid:Youtube" button when you make a post.

Here you go, I found the exact video on youtube.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wonder what is left in those bins while the store is closed?

Most of the things that I can think of ought to be stored in a refrigerator, otherwise they should be covered.

Nasty.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyevision

He isn't that big
Rats are clean and extremely intelligent creatures. They have a terrible reputation unfortunately.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It's probably scrounging for "leftovers" if there are any, still gross... If I lived in that area, I wouldn't go to that Subway ever again after seeing this video...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
dam I use to like Subway.. Now every time I think of subway I will think of that dang rat...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

thank you! i will remember this for the future.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

yeah i was thinking the same thing. not only is the rat disgusting, its disturbing that there is food left out overnight..eat fresh my a$$.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thats if the rat is real..i didnt see it move.

Keeping the food open without someone in front of it is a big health code violation anyway.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

He isn't that big Rats are clean and extremely intelligent creatures. They have a terrible reputation unfortunately.

Rats dribble pee around as they walk and s**t anywhere..not very clean.

edit on 30-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

watch again..i definitely saw it move.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Hollie

He isn't that big Rats are clean and extremely intelligent creatures. They have a terrible reputation unfortunately.

Rats dribble pee around as they walk and s**t anywhere..not very clean.

edit on 30-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

LOL my thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They are VERY clean. Don't be hating on the rat, he is eating the same stuff you eat! How can you not love them? Look how adorable!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

ok well since you think rats are clean, enjoy your subway & let your rats walk around on your dinner table & you guys can eat together lol, i will pass.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyevision
reply to post by Hollie

ok well since you think rats are clean, enjoy your subway & let your rats walk around on your dinner table & you guys can eat together lol, i will pass.

I do not just "think" rats are clean. It is a fact that they are clean. They are one of the cleanest creatures around. They do everything they can to be clean. I do not eat Subway or any of that other junk, and I certainly wouldn't let my rat eat there either. Why hate on rats? LOL they are awesome!

edit on 30-5-2013 by Hollie because: cause I confused their and there

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

yeah i was thinking the same thing. not only is the rat disgusting, its disturbing that there is food left out overnight..eat fresh my a$$.

your a$$ is probably fresher....

As disgusting as this is, i made my peace with vermin and critters getting into places and getting at the food.

I blame the old buildings that are poor converted, leaving gaps and holes and open pipes for creatures to get in. Im sure a brand new, purpose build subway is perfectly safe and this video wont stop me from getting my sub on, i might just pick which location i go to though!!!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

How can one see Rats as clean? You know the most obvious sign of rats in a structure? The dark/off color to the rafters and joists they most use to travel. The off color is their pee, dribbled as a trail and territory marker as they move along and do, whatever it is they are doing at the moment.

It's not opinion but pretty well established fact for the diseases they carry and what parasites they harbor that also carry real nasty stuff. Not necessarily pet store rats, since I'd assume people who have them as pets aren't catching them in wild attics and basements to turn domestic. Wild rats though? Well..... They invented the .22 rifle and then someone noticed a rat, immediately after. A marriage was born.

* It's like saying Prairie dogs are cute. Yes.. they certainly are, too. Very cute...and shoot on sight for pure sport in several states ..just to help get numbers under control. Prairie dogs are natural reservoirs for Bubonic Plague. Not every cute cover has a good reading book inside.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Eating at Subway? That is one desperate rat.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

watch again..i definitely saw it move.

Yes your right , i needed to see it full screen

<<   2  3  4 >>

join