It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Sasquatch Have Been A Human Lab Experiment...and Escaped...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
on this board...........once.....a UFO experiancer made claim that Bigfoot, as well as Chupacabras, are rather like 'pets' to Alien races......helper pets of a sort.
Hey I dunno.......it was just stated. I didnt say it, I just read it, and in the context it was stated I found it rather believable.

Ive not seen Bigfoot OR Chuppies.............but I HAVE seen very weird flying crafts that are silent and beyond description in the speed they attain, and manouvers they make.

I to, have pondered the idea that Bigfoot was an experiment that GOT AWAY....but the storys just go to far back for that to be the real answer.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well, I'm not saying a Bigfoot type creature has never existed, I'm sure there has been something of that nature on this planet at one time in the past.

That video was striking when I first saw it also, I was facinated by how natural and realistic it looked, especially the way the arms swung when it walked away, and the realistically curious backward stare that it gave as it retreated from the film crew, also the very large stride it took as it walked away. It made perfect sense for the creature to be curious yet scared at the same time, making you think it had intelligence or had encountered man and his weapons at another point in time. Like when cowboys first encountered the indians with gunpowder... But, the things that caught my attention in the video are that animals in nature usually trot or run away fear would not cause you to "stride" away. Also I think a Bigfoot would behave more like a Gorilla by sitting and staring or ignoring not fleeing. Fleeing would suggest the creature had a reason to stay away from man, which only supports the idea the guys came up with... For some reason Bigfoot "must" run away from man. This just does not jive with the rest of wildlife's behavioral ways. Think about all the Discovery channel shows you've seen with animals in their natural habitat and how they behave when observed. The animals usually don't even acknowledge that people are actually feet or yards near them. Animals will only react pretty much from a learned experience, like if a dog has been abused by a person it will remember and flinch or run away at the slightest movement. It remembers that something happened to it from the person that did it.

I still can't believe it was a hoax, but what better info can you get other than from the guy who the film came from... sigh

Well Hollywood seems to have struck twice with the alien autopsy video also.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think that is possible that sawsquach was an escaped lab experiment

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i mean come on, how would that thing come about naturally?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i know that science today could easily do that, the government just doesnt want you to know that.....

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's also possible that we are looking at the 'missing link'. There are 30 some odd human genomes that HAVE NO GENETIC PREDECESSOR whatsoever. I think that the big foot phenomina is possibly the last of our ancestors before we inherited the 'alien' genomes. I hate to use the word alien, but there is not really a better word to describe it.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by plainandsimple
Everyone really wants to know how something this large is avoiding the
camera lens? You can't be lucky 1000% of the time? Or is it...looks like it?

you'd be surprised how often people don't see things. a while back some film comapny pulled a stunt in which a man would walk down the street dressed in a purple gorilla suit. after someone walked by him, another man would come up and ask if they noticed the purple gorilla. about 65% of the people acutally said they didn't! so it's fairly easy for bigfoot to go unnoticed, as you'd have to be REALLY looking for the guy to spot him, even for just a brief moment.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My Father's family is from Washington state. My father remebered tales from his great grandfather in the late 1950's . The Grandfather was a Native American living on the Omak/Omachee river in Washington state. I believe it was or is a reservation. Anyways, the old Great Grandfather was in his mid to late 70's and would tell my father the old stories of our people. The story my father always mentioned to me as a boy was that of the Sasquatch. I don't recall the specifics, but they were passed down from generation to generation, and it was intertwined with UFO's somehow.

So it is in my opinion from Tribal Lore passed down, that this Bigfoot has been around much longer than current science's genetic manipulation.

I'm scratching my head as to what tribe I'm related to, I've heard Cherokee, and Apache. Anyone know what Tribe the Hockett's come from, who lived on the Omachee/Omak Reservation in Washington state?

Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

P.S. The old Great Great Grandfather if he was 100% Native, would make me 1/16th of whatever that tribe was.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No, because the creature is even in Native American folklore, and on multiple continents. Not to mention sightings all over the USA.

www.bfro.net if you're interested in bigfoot. Best site I've ever run across, and I've also corresponded directly with one of the field officers related to a grade B sighting I experienced.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by USAWrestler]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join