It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book by Timothy Good comes out in November 2013.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Again where have i ever stated that i would NOT read that content in the 99 FAQs, your assumption that everyone one on here has read the 99 FAQs and that is why that document is not being challenged is a fickle one too.
So such channels exist , is that not reason enough for reserving judgement alone on a possible stealth public relations channel that filters out the rather juicy bits of certain sensitive data?? That was and is my primary concern and interest not what the 99 FAQs was providing as gospel truth.

You were hassling me for not admitting to what you thought was a scoop contradicting my position, but you had it 180 deg off, and now you want to change the subject. That's as far as you'll get to admitting error and apologizing, so let's let it go.

Now -- what could be said on non-public channels? Why should any UFO stuff be hidden there when youtube is full of alleged 'clear' voice transmissions revealing UFO encounters? Are you saying the non-public channels prove thet UFO secrets MIGHT be discussed there, but they are discussed on public channels as well, so what's the difference?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Again where have i ever stated that i would NOT read that content in the 99 FAQs, your assumption that everyone one on here has read the 99 FAQs and that is why that document is not being challenged is a fickle one too.
So such channels exist , is that not reason enough for reserving judgement alone on a possible stealth public relations channel that filters out the rather juicy bits of certain sensitive data?? That was and is my primary concern and interest not what the 99 FAQs was providing as gospel truth.

You were hassling me for not admitting to what you thought was a scoop contradicting my position, but you had it 180 deg off, and now you want to change the subject. That's as far as you'll get to admitting error and apologizing, so let's let it go.

Now -- what could be said on non-public channels? Why should any UFO stuff be hidden there when youtube is full of alleged 'clear' voice transmissions revealing UFO encounters? Are you saying the non-public channels prove thet UFO secrets MIGHT be discussed there, but they are discussed on public channels as well, so what's the difference?

With all due respect youtube is one big panache of various so called credible source videos and is rife with hoaxers and jokers praying on the naive, so forgive me if i perceive any claims of credibility even worth perceiving as credible.What i am saying or rather what i am perceiving as a real possibility is that that the sheer weight of the realisation that there might very well be in that panache , (regardless of public and non public channels), of videos or sources a genuine and checkable credibility of source.

Now if that was the case then is it not a responsibility of those in service to the public bodies that this should be made aware to every human to be given that scoop and that we are and never have been alone and that the source is ET in nature.

Stealth has many faces and sometimes it can be right in front of our faces disguised as public and non public channels, is the revelation of ET reality not that important to those that possibly control its evidence into public arenas, why would any real information that would be a game changer be hidden in the first place, because the stakes are way to high maybe.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This likely means he'll be a guest on Coast to Coast then
Good stuff

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Could somebody hook me up with a pdf link to any book by Timothy Good?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond1Reality

Here you go Timothy Good's Need to Know...UFOs , the Military and Intelligence
books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q=timothy%20good%20ufo&f=false

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I mean a free one.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join