It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

british stars in padeophile ring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
it seems everyday a new celebrity of british tv is getting pulled in for some sex scandal

now at the time i thought it was just people on the claim culture,looking for the pay out but after today with stuart hall denying everything before but then admiting most of the charges today i,m wondering if theres something in it.

has most of the stars you grew up watching on tv involved?its starting to look like it.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes it's pretty scary. I loved Rolph Harris cartoon club and It's a Knockout with Stuart Hall. I considered these celebs legends when i was a kid. There seems to be something strange going on. Maybe it will go even higher up into politics and royalty

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Still very strange that they are all coming out of the woodwork now, and the whole "rape" angle I think, is highly exaggerated

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Yes, people who we thought were good turned out to be bad and told lies.

Why do you need computer help because of this?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Jimmy Savile was always an odd duck, so imagine the crap with him lead to the others.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman

Yes, people who we thought were good turned out to be bad and told lies.

Why do you need computer help because of this?

i never noticed that

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irishwolfhound
Still very strange that they are all coming out of the woodwork now, and the whole "rape" angle I think, is highly exaggerated
i said that with the jimmy savile investigation,i,m not going to flatly deny its true but yeah maybe 1 or 2 not speak up but now we,re in to the hundreds of people against so many celebrites,as u say why are they all coming out the woodwork now?

my gf thinks its people trying to claim as much money as possible and trust me thats pretty nasty for her to say?

hope the police have got concrete evidence cause the jury like me will have grew up with them and will need more facts than he said she said.

if it was me i would be demanding a lie detector test even tho its not admissible in court.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

i would be demanding a lie detector test

I recommend Linux.

LiarLiar is a voice stress analysis tool for Linux.

Voice-stress analysis, an alternative to the polygraph as a method for lie detection,

is already widely used in police and insurance fraud investigations.

LiarLiar's main purpose is to detect stress in a person's voice.

Higher stress levels can be an indication that the person is not being truthful.

LiarLiar uses voice stress analysis to quantify the amount of stress present in speech.

LiarLiar for Linux

edit on 2/5/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: there is a reason for everything

top topics

join