It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Brothers Uncle Was Married To Top CIA Officials Daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Boston Brothers Uncle Was Married To Top CIA Officials Daughter

www.madcowprod.com

The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week’s attack, Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller. In 1982 Fuller was appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at the CIA, and in 1986, under Ronald Reagan, he became the Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
stuffaintright.wordpress.com

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If this is true, (and the lets say that the source of the story doesn't sound exactly credible, but incredible source have often proved to be spot on) than this could maybe provide a link as to the how and who was responsable for recruitment.

It would appear that the uncle, Ruslan, used Fullers address for the Congress of Chechen International Organisations, in Maryland.

So to say there isnt a link, just isnt possible.

Their uncle has a rather chequered past, he's no angel.

Still leaves a lot to be investigated but little by little the pieces of the puzzle come together.
edit on 28-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Funny,i thought that under the circumstances an article that proves a direct link between a known CIA operative and the uncle of the two kids would have drawn a bit more attention..

The fact that FBI whistle blower Sibel Edmonds also has Fuller in her sights as a "rougue" is also interesting.

Just like Lee Oswald was connected with the George de Mohrenschildt, who always claims he was never an asset of the CIA, yet was recruited and inscribed in the university of Texas by the OSS in 1944.
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Good work , i also found it through an alternate website and posted it earler
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But no worries we need to keep this thread going !!! S+f

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Hi Andy1972, ATS Readers, Writers,

Hi Andy...I saw this article as well.. and went HMMMMMM. And as you mentioned, if true, it would shed some more light on the whole enchilada of the Boston mess.

Actually, for me it fits right in with a lot of the controversy we have seen about the bombing. For me it fits in with why the FBI was lying about not knowing who they were. And YES they lied.

The FBI lied, or they are SO inept that they need to be disbanded!

I am at a loss to figure out how or why there was/is so much discrepancy in the reporting about these 2 bad guys.
The supposed big long shoot out when he was hiding in the boat; and then later, officials stating he was unarmed. HUH??

Typically, when a real crime goes down, one that isn't staged, or that there are undercover elements to the story; one finds it pretty cut and dry. Not a picture of the young lad emerging from the boat under his own power, and not a drop of blood in the neck area, as I have seen on the net. Did they not say he was shot in the throat? OH yeah, the coppers then said he did NOT have a gun on him when in the boat. So WHO was shooting back at them for that "shootout" in the backyard boat thing? Too many goofy things keep coming up is all I can say!

There are elements to this Boston disaster that go a lot deeper than 2 nutters going rogue. I even watched a video of what sure seemed like a bystander throwing dust on the victims. The man in the video sounds very sincere.

And if the video has not been altered somehow, it certainly looks like someone tossed some "powdery stuff" on folks laying on the ground. Now that just doesn't make any sense at all. If there were badly injured people there;
why in the world would someone throw some dusty stuff on the victims? I mean wouldn't that be a horrible thing to do with someone badly hurt? Cause a terrible infection or something?

Watch the video and see what you think. All I know is there are too many inconsistencies for me to buy the official story from the authorities.

Everyone wants to believe that the government wouldn't do something like that, or it is considered unpatriotic to even begin to think that they would do something like the video seems to expose.

I feel quite confident that if someone knew the REAL story behind it all, and was not a member of some alphabet agency, they had better hope they had life insurance paid up is all. Cuz their life wouldn't be worth a plug nickel.

There are some major forced changes going on in the USA.

There have been conspiracies in the past, that resulted in major social changes, or world changing events. For people to think that those kind of things couldn't or wouldn't take place in todays world they truly must be delusional.

All I can say is people always said, as I was growing up... How in the world did Hitler get away with what he did?
How in the world did the German people allow that kind of stuff to go on?

And to answer the people who asked those questions, all I can say is look out your window, it is happening NOW in the USA. None are so blind as those who refuse to see what is quite obvious. Blind obedience, blind loyalty, never questioning, etc.

I am very glad I do not live there anymore. I saw this sort of stuff coming down the road, and is why I put in motion my exiting the place over 2 years ago. I do so wish I would have been wrong, and just wound up moving to a really cool place to be with my wife. I would much rather all those I warned this kind of stuff was coming could laugh at me, and throw a pie in my face for being so paranoid, or foolish, or over reactive.

I get no satisfaction from "I told you so"... but I did, and I wish I was wrong, but I wasn't.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
Good work , i also found it through an alternate website and posted it earler
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But no worries we need to keep this thread going !!! S+f

Man, i did a search, as always, and nothing showed up!!!.
Your right, this is recieving 0 attencion from anyone.

I dont want stars, dont want flags, just read it....

If this is the truth it hits the game into a whole new ballpark.

If its the truth then there is a direct link between the Tsarnaev family and the CIA...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yep, and it keeps getting better because, like I posted in the other thread

The bomber himself is married to a Russell- as in Skull and Bones founder Russell. This just keeps getting dirtier.

CONFIRMED: Katherine Russell (alleged bomber's wife) is granddaughter of Richard Warren Russell, Skull and Bones member and entrepreneur in the energy industry.

Russell's obituary lists Warren King Russell II as son - and that's Katherine's emergency room doctor father.

That means wife had family spook connections as well as husband Tamerlan (Uncle Rusla). And both had fast, dramatic and uncharacteristic conversions to a perverted form of Islam favored by the gangster family that runs Saudi Arabia and works hand in hand with our spooks.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Yep, and it keeps getting better

And the beat goes on.......And the beat goes on......and men keep on marching off to war...and the beat goes on......

Now piece of the puzzle, another brick in the wall.

Anybody familiar with Billy Bragg...he wrote a song twenty or more years ago called the Marching song of the covert battalions.

How can a country large as ours be scared of such as threat.
If there not working for us there against us you can bet.
They maybe sovereign countries, but you folks at home forget.
They all want what w've got, but they dont know it yet..

Trala la la , trala la la...we're making the world safe for capitalism.....

new topics

top topics

join