It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart Skunks flying 1st Class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I didn't know skunks had this kind of technology!

I am flabberghasted...Oh my shock and awe!

It is a totally meaningless post and completely random. I am not sure why I even searched for a skunk with a smart phone! But I did and I even found a little picture. I didn't know that skunks actually worked either and I was again flabberghasted when I discovered the skunks work attire was really way up there.

This is a completely stupid thread all about skunks so I considered that the 'skunk works forum' might be the best place to put it.

I understand that skunks are not that popular because they spray stinky yellow stuff out of an oraphis?

Then how the hell do they travel around in a plane like this?

Is that 1st class?

This has got to stop! It is just not on. I am a mere human that can't even afford one of those fancy phones; nor travel in fancy planes 1st class!!!! It is just not fair!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think those first class Skunks could be relatives of Aleksandr Orlov, the famous business Meerkat of Compare The Meerkat fame. Either relatives or shady business associates. He probably employs them as body guards and security staff at the perimeter of his gigantic mansion.

Incidentally, it ammuses me that there is a thread in which I have used the phrase, first class skunk, in a legitimate fashion. Horray!

Edit to add:

Orlov ----->> www.ibtimes.co.uk...
edit on 26-4-2013 by TrueBrit because: Added additional information/link

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It is not a surprise that these skunks would have smart phones or fly first class!

However in these times, especially considering the explosions near a Defence contractor Austal, in Alabama, I just feel that everyone needs to be vigilent. Sometimes, waivers are given temporarily prior to security clearance and then...they become working skunks and have access.

History of Lockheed - major Defence contractor!
Skunk Works

Also after the explosion at West in Texas (the reason for that is yet to be determined) I, personally would tighten security.

As I said before, this is just a silly random thread that is completely pointless and yet, if everyone just remains a little more conscious of risks then we will all be fine.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: insert

join