It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
But it was a conspiracy....according to the official story, the terrorists conspired, per definition, to do it. Probably didn't finish because of how people would react to that terminology.
And in context, it's extremely evident that's what he was saying.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Not a fan of the man, but an 'organised conspiracy' can come from anywhere. Anyone can 'conspire'. He was probably going to end it with, "against the United States".
edit on 25/4/2013 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

I agree. I 100% believe 9/11 was a gov't conspiracy, but I don't think this video proves anything. I think Bush simply realized that he was using a very heated term that would come back around...looks like it has despite his attempt to correct it.

And I'm sure he said "organized plot" because that is what he and his ilk call 9/11--an organized terrorist plot. He was simply saying he thought it might be an organized terrorist plot that wasn't going to end with a couple bombs going off at the marathon.

Bush is an moronic POS and a war criminal, but I don't think this video proves anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

The only President to ever have a Masters Degree ,MBA from Harvard ..Just saying ...www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

OP I absolutely hate minimal posts on ATS. So see the guidelines for posting a thread. This is the only one my history at this site, I've given a star and a flag. And a

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It was a conspiracy you fools. A conspiracy of Bin Laden and his crew to attack America.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Nobody expects a "dumb" President to answer difficult questions. The tactic worked well for him.
No Tactic.
Bush wore the Clown suit in front of the Crowd.
Cheney was behind the Curtain Pulling all the Strings.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by bbracken677

Only a naive person such as yourself would believe in incompetance, and yes they would rather have you believe that, then admit the $500 hammers go to black projects such as area 51 or various cia operations like bribing foreign governments.

I see...so enlightened people do not "believe" in incompetence? As in...there is none in the federal govt? ROFL Surely you jest!! I am 58 years old, and yet, I am still naive. Thanks! lol

Bud, I have worked in the defense industry and have been very close to dealings with the govt, milspecs and a variety of other govt phenomena (most appropriate word I can think of).

In some cases you may be right about the $500 hammer in a few cases, but more often is the fact that the govt spec (or milspec) for some bolt one could buy at a hardware store is so stringent that is has to be specially milled in small lots creating costs for the manufacturer above and beyond what anyone else would accept. Hence, the $50 bolt.

Also, do not forget the overrun cost on a bid job going to the lowest bidder. For instance: Aerospace company A has the repair contracts for Air Force plane XB which is coming up for bid. Company A buys up the existing obsolete parts for W dollars. Company B bids low, knowing this, wins the contract, and has no parts. Company A sells the parts to Company B at 10 times the price they paid for them. Company B goes back to the govt and says: My costs just went up by 10 million dollars so the govt then ponies up the 10 million. What do they care, it's not their money.

Stupid eh? It happens. And I am naive...imagine what I would know if I were enlightened!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

The only President to ever have a Masters Degree ,MBA from Harvard ..Just saying ...www.americanthinker.com...

The only president to make a career by voting "present"

Just sayin'

Oh, and holds the record for most consecutive years without submitting a budget. Hey! Let's just wing it!! See how well that worked out.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
It was a conspiracy you fools. A conspiracy of Bin Laden and his crew to attack America.

Wow Cal fools, really ? He wouldn't have stuttered and backed up like that if that's what he was thinking.

You're hilarious. Some people will just not agree that the world is a scary place.

Bin Laden ? Never will believe that. He even said he didn't do it.
Watch out I'm trolling with that last sentence.

The only thing left for the OSers now is to make excuses. Which happens to be exactly what you're doing.
Phfft ! but we're the fools ? That's just be'in a hammer head.
edit on 26-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

I'm not surprized by that at all. The kind of money that family has can buy anything.

Nunya

I agree. I 100% believe 9/11 was a gov't conspiracy, but I don't think this video proves anything. I think Bush simply realized that he was using a very heated term that would come back around...looks like it has despite his attempt to correct it.

True ! It isn't proof of anything because the man can lie about what was going on his dumb ass mind at the time and no one will know the difference. It's more indication no matter what. and we'll prolly get more indicators as long these retards are still alive.

edit on 26-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
128 flags, after 19 hours it's been posted, for THIS????????

Gosh ATS has reached a new LOW.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by WeRpeons

C'mon now. We all know that should've been investigated. He was selected and not elected.
When they had the electronic polls in places, I heard personal accounts from people I know who tried to vote for Kerry, but the machine posted a vote for Bush.

Funny how Obama supporters never admit this is the exact same thing that happened with Romney.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Well I know one thing, he is still an idiot, this only brings back memories.

Bush was not an idiot, he was actually very very smart individual. He put on an "act" when he was president it was all fake. If anything he's a sick mass murderer.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
However you slice and dice it, 9/11 was a conspiracy. Whoever planned it conspired with others to perpetrate the crime. He's not allowed to use that word, I guess.,

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Wow....Ok.. you are just flat out a racist.
I wonder if that has any influence on how you perceive
every political happening by Obama? Gee...

&Your really gonna defend GW?
I guess GW is an acceptable shade of corrupt.

I find your assertion totally ignorant about me and my values.

I'm not the least bit racist.

What a hollow accusation simply because the traitorous destroyer currently in the Blackhouse happens to be black. I'd feel the same way about him if he were purple, snowwhite, green striped with purple polka dots.

[color=CC9966]It's his values, his behaviors, his THOROUGHLY DESTRUCTIVE-TO-THE-HEALTH-AND-VIABILITY OF THE USA AND OUR CONSTITUTION--OUR WAY OF LIFE--that is the problem. He's a designated destroyer for the globalist oligarchy and he seems to LOVE filling that role. Anyone not SEEING that paraded constantly in the news . . . is devoid of perceptive skills or so willfully blind it's a wonder they can make it to the toilet.

As to Bush--he works for the same treasonous cabal. The main thing I have in favor of him is he SEEMED to have far more decent character IN HOW HE TREATED WHITE HOUSE STAFF AND UNDERLINGS--AND THOSE WHO PROTECTED HIM--than Hillery, Bill, Biden, The Kenyan Destroyer and all the rest of such ilk put together. It's the little things that tell a lot about character.

However, his family funded Hitler. And even if it was true that W tried to slow the globalist advances down--he still had to play along whether to stay alive or whatever the reasons were. And for that, he should be sentenced for treason along with the rest of them.

edit on 26/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to get tags to work.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
1. lol 100 stars and all you did was post a link

2. i watched this go from 80 flags 30 replys to what it is now, which means people are starting to spam

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
However you slice and dice it, 9/11 was a conspiracy. Whoever planned it conspired with others to perpetrate the crime. He's not allowed to use that word, I guess.,

You people will never give in. You totally contradict everything considered sane.

He doesn't even believe his own Bull Sheet. How in the hell can you ?
I would laugh so opened mouth in your face your nose would touch my
epiglottis.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by bbracken677

Only a naive person such as yourself would believe in incompetance, and yes they would rather have you believe that, then admit the $500 hammers go to black projects such as area 51 or various cia operations like bribing foreign governments.

I see...so enlightened people do not "believe" in incompetence? As in...there is none in the federal govt? ROFL Surely you jest!! I am 58 years old, and yet, I am still naive. Thanks! lol

Bud, I have worked in the defense industry and have been very close to dealings with the govt, milspecs and a variety of other govt phenomena (most appropriate word I can think of).

In some cases you may be right about the $500 hammer in a few cases, but more often is the fact that the govt spec (or milspec) for some bolt one could buy at a hardware store is so stringent that is has to be specially milled in small lots creating costs for the manufacturer above and beyond what anyone else would accept. Hence, the $50 bolt.

Also, do not forget the overrun cost on a bid job going to the lowest bidder. For instance: Aerospace company A has the repair contracts for Air Force plane XB which is coming up for bid. Company A buys up the existing obsolete parts for W dollars. Company B bids low, knowing this, wins the contract, and has no parts. Company A sells the parts to Company B at 10 times the price they paid for them. Company B goes back to the govt and says: My costs just went up by 10 million dollars so the govt then ponies up the 10 million. What do they care, it's not their money.

Stupid eh? It happens. And I am naive...imagine what I would know if I were enlightened!!!!

Do you also have a top secret security clearance? I never said "stupid", I said "naive". At least don't put words in my mouth. For all I know you could be very smart and playing it naive like many posters do. Loose lips sink ships so be careful captain.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

And I think this thread proves why...

Honestly, ATS is the last place one would excpect people to not understand the word conspiracy.

And then at the same time say that Bush is stupid....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

You should be a Christian with that kind of awesome faith
I know for sure your name would be in the book of life.
So why waste such faith on such a twit as GWB ?
Unbelievable !

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join