It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot shot dead by Mr. Dryer, movie, then corpse to be presented 30. april

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've heard that in some places, Bigfoot is a protected species.

If real, this creature should never have been killed....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I bet this one drags on and on and fades into insignificance as they all do. The Big Foot corpse will mysteriously vanish and all we will have to go with is a few seconds of footage.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Great ATS is becoming no better than tabloids

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think someone shooting such a rare creature should be put in jail.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ill just call hoax
There is no such creature.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So how did he transport home a 400-800 pound creature I wonder?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

On the front of his truck like everyone else.

Like, Duh...

Or, the back of it.

He drives a Ford or a Chevy.

Hopefully, his Ford was Found On the Road Dead.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
You know what annoys me...

People who hunt for game.

Those animals have rights too, and they have families.

And you people just don't care about them or their feelings.

They should be admired.

Not, shot and killed for sport.

Sasquatch and Bigfoot. They have families too.

Disgusting.

Poor Bambi.

I hate people who hunt deer and won't even date a guy who does.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I know,why dont you take a few sasquatch home to care for....

Then , when they trash your house, eat your dog and you havn't slept for 150 hours beacause of their insane howling, you can ring mr Dryer, and he will help you with your problem.

And when your house is full of yeti crap, no man will want to date you either....

If its true, its important that it is to be used for science and not put on show between the loch ness monster and Pee wee Herman.
edit on 23-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I wounder why Dyre and Greer haven't decided to come out with a movie together? I've seen one of these creatures in the northern woods of Wisconsin and had a friend with me who saw it so I wasn't delusional. I have also as recently as Oct. of 2012 seen things in the sky that I can't explain. It angers me to see people like this make a joke out of the subject so they can make money off of it. It makes the people who are genuine seem not. Now I must admit I have not seen either of their films so I guess I may be jumping the gun on this, but judging from their past, I cant see anything of value coming from this. I hope I'm wrong. Although being discovered by humans probably inst in the best interest of their species.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

You haven't lived with my niece.

I can deal with Sasquatch.

ROFL

Probably do less damage.

Let's just say, Hurricane Sandy... Everyday.

And, I'm still cleaning it up.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Why would anyone take anything a known hoaxer says as fact? I'll be waiting for the 30th, just so I can see what man made monstrosity he's going to present as fact

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Why would anyone take anything a known hoaxer says as fact? I'll be waiting for the 30th, just so I can see what man made monstrosity he's going to present as fact

I don't believe this either.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Anyone who throws around a word like "hate" so willy-nilly isn't someone I want to associate with.

Like it even matters !

OP

If the thing ate a whole deer that may well explain what's happening to all the people disappearing
from our national forests.
edit on 23-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Bring it on. It's not like we're being asked to wait years to see the thing, and even then not have independent verifiable proof. I'm not going to hold my breath, but weird things happen in this world. I wait with amusement.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

In small print.......end of photo

Not convinced: Skeptics are calling Dryer's allegations a hoax, similar to previous Bigfoot-related claims he was unable to back up in 2008 (Stock photo)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The last "body" that was waiting to be "revealed" in a month or so after it was announced....was a hair bigfoot suit soaking in water in a freezer.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You know, for someone who is all about love and equality for animals and is preaching on an internet conspiracy site, you sure do throw the hate word around unregulated. Don't worry though, like it or not, deer is still tasty.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This sounds very familiar. Raccoon guts? check. Bigfoot costume? Check. Tom Biscotti? Where is Tom? Is he organizing the media?

Yea, I'll start holding my breath now.

This guy should buy a dog if he needs attention this damn bad.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
To kill a Bigfoot, would be the biggest mistake you could make, for one talk about bad karma, forever... Plus just to kill something so mysterious and legendary is just plain EVIL. Why and what the Hell for????? Do bigfoots go around killing humans as far as we know they dont and try there hardest to avoid our dumbA$$ civilization

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Relax, he killed a few hours of our time with his hoax. What's sad is that he has done this before, the same way. I keep thinking of the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing, over and over hoping for different results.

This sad man just needs a friend and a hobby. (other than pretending he knows anything about bigfoot)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join