It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I can't speak for others here, but I am 50 yrs. old, I have a Bachelor Degree from CAL POLY, SLO in Ornamental Horticulture.......I have been a nature lover and sky watcher from an early age.......and I know what I'm seeing isn't normal !

Why are tests being taken on fresh snow on the top of the Sierra Mountains showing toxic levels of Aluminum and Barrium ? Seems quite odd since the heavest spraying I have observed is over Central CA, too many things just don't add up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Get out of your mom's basement f#ggot.

Really, that shows your intelligence right there....Good Job...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I suggest taking a class in meteorology or perhaps asking for a refund.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Are you serious? The first picture I posted shows the plane behind the black beam, following it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

he then spent many days and hours reasearching everything he could get his hands on...and the circumstancial evidence was overwelming....I don't put anything past the "nut jobs" running this World...

You do see the keyword here right?

Circumstancial, which means there is not anything that can actually be proven which is the biggest problem with believers they have nothing to prove their existence.

Chemtrails that is...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have not personally, no. I do not live anywhere close enough to a lab to analyze it for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ok, are you able to point me in the direction of where these samples were taken?

Any links?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Are you serious? The first picture I posted shows the plane behind the black beam, following it.

Please refer to the links I am providing you so you can actually learn what causes those...

www.atoptics.co.uk...

contrailscience.com...

www.weatherscapes.com...

If you need to just google contrail shadows and learn..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just real quick to get in there with a post that hardly gives anything of worth to the conversation.

Glad you pointed that out,

Can you add something of value or just keep stomping your feet

You have no idea who I am, how much education I've had or how my mental health is. Just because I'm aware and conscious of rapid changes that I am able to observe every day, and do plenty research, doesn't mean I'm mentally unstable. You're a really small man behind that keyboard, and I too can fill a post with ridiculous smiley faces and ignorance. "Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha " Get out of your mom's basement f#ggot.

Guess not, stomp away.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I have read all those links before.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I can't speak for others here, but I am 50 yrs. old, I have a Bachelor Degree from CAL POLY, SLO in Ornamental Horticulture.......I have been a nature lover and sky watcher from an early age.......and I know what I'm seeing isn't normal !

Why are tests being taken on fresh snow on the top of the Sierra Mountains showing toxic levels of Aluminum and Barrium ? Seems quite odd since the heavest spraying I have observed is over Central CA, too many things just don't add up.

Do you have a link to those tests? I'd like to see those results for myself

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Please tell me you are joking and just trying to get a few laughs. You cannot honestly be this dense.

have you ever seen the sun blocked by a cloud? When that happens, depending on how big the cloud it, there may be a .....wait for it......shadow. Now in the real world, we understand that contrails are just like clouds, except they are long and skinny, like a dinosaur neck. If a cloud can block the sun and cause a .......wait for it again....shadow, then I submit that it stands to reason that a contrail can also cause a .......you know the drill...........shadow.

There is no charge for this science lesson. There is no reason to fear black beams, or that monster in your closet.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry to inform you that there is nothing abnormal about the images you present here. All of them show contrails. Are contrails crisscrossing the sky normal? Well with steady wind at that altitude coupled with everybody and their dog wanting to fly someplace on a commercial jet.....YES!
edit on 16-4-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Of course at this point no one knows for sure what these "new" types of "contrails" are exactly....hence the conspiracey. What we do know is that is SOMETHING is going on that is not normal.

Well that could be true if you live under a rock, however some of us live and breathe reality,
boring it can be at times however times change and there is always excitement around the corner.

Somethings going on that's not normal is the growing number of people easily deceived by nothing more than their own misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I have read all those links before.

Did you understand them, because if you did you wouldn't have posted pictures of what they explain as being shadows and call them chemtrail beams now would you?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by payt69

Do you have a link to those tests? I'd like to see those results for myself

That is information from the move "What in the World are they Spraying" and they were either flat out lying, or just real dumb.

Here is a real good thread explaining why they are so wrong. Unfortunately, the chemtrail brigade completely ignores anything that goes against their beliefs/cult so all the hard work that went into explaining this is lost on the ones it's meant to help.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Wheres the sun?

Thinking is good,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Thinking is good,

apparently thinking it completely optional.
I am sincerely worried about our future. These are the kind of people who will be in charge of things when we are in the old folks home.

I cannot help but think of the movie Idiocracy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Circumstancial evedence can be used to make reasonable deductions...it's done in courts of law all the time...but in this case we also have eye witness testimony too......

" Plausible Deniability " is the way these criminals work, and it's up to us to keep the pressure on that we are paying attention....I have written to our Senators and Congress, I have signed petetions, and I speak out very vocally here and on other forums, and try and educate those in my real life.

So lets look at what we do know, shall we ?

1. Thousands of people are reporting seeing odd persistent "contrails" in grid like designs in the sky turning it a milky white.

2. We know we are seeing higher then normal levels of Aluminum and Barrium in soil and water samples that is changing the PH , we know we are having mass tree die offs in Nor. Cal

3. We know that the technology , research, and ideology exits, we know that our government has acknowledged the "possibility" of using this technology, and has some heavy hitters in place to "control and manage" just "how" this might work.

4. We know that our government LIES to us all the time, that it is controled my corporate interests that have total disreguard for anything but profits...they back unjust wars for profit, they give Monsanto untouchable power to take over the food supply, Pass the Patriot Act and NDAA based on "terror" threats I believe they created. Oh, and why is collecting rain water now "illegal" ?

I find it mind boggling that people would just outright dismiss this, but I also find it beyond logic how anyone could believe the OS of 9-11 either...but I'll keep speaking out until I'm convinced I'm wrong...and truthfully I wish I was....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Circumstancial evedence can be used to make reasonable deductions...it's done in courts of law all the time...but in this case we also have eye witness testimony too......

Problem is it doesn't work when your trying to bring a lawsuit concerning chemtrails...

•Sadly, we cannot get enough people on board to complete the agenda of initiating a Lawsuit to stop Geoengineering. We've been unsuccessful in getting our members to obtain attorneys in their states and cannot get members in CA to submit the letters requested by Attorney Joe Marman.

chemtrailgeoengineeringlawsuit.webs.com...

Obviously an attorney needs more than circumstancial evidence to go to court, they have eyewitness reports but again without concrete evidence there is no proof of chemtrail existence.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join