It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS psychics up for a challenge?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ok so I have been wondering how best to go about this, and here's what I've got. I am looking for some psychic help. There's an old friend of mine that I haven't heard from in... I'd say 6-7 years. She left our small town and dropped off of everyone's radar. The only inclination that I have of her being alive, is due to an astral projection/remote viewing experiment I tried last year.

I'm wondering if you guys are up to it, if we would make a kind of game out of this. Not a competition, as it's not my intention to pit any one's abilities against another.

So how about it? With the little that I've given, what info can you guys pull from the superconsciousness? I'm going to leave myself open for you guys to tune into if necessary. What methods do you use? If you use "contacts", what are they like?

Thanks in advance if you decide to participate. I'm excited to see more and more of us developing these abilities as we continue on our evolutionary track, especially since we're on a "fast track" of sorts right now. Much love to everyone!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Why the superconsciousness?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

That's my psyches way of understanding the "beyond". I don't know what others call where their information comes from

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

haha from me I will use my intuition thats all. And see what accurs. Well, Im picking up the letter " V" as being important so I think its her name.

I am also thinking she has a brown bob, so short hair to shoulders and she wears necklaces as if they are bangles. I also think she travels in a van sometimes or a bigger vehicle. Shes a wanderer.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

opps dont want repete. I think she was shortish but round. If that makes sense. Probably alot of water signs in her astro chart.
edit on 9-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Rolls the dice

She lives just south of Savannah, has two small white dogs and works in the healthcare industry!

Puts dice back into pocket

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

A bit of information, such as the target location (small town), the friends disposition, character, and physical attributes. I have done this sort of thing before, had one success here with another member, but that was many years ago, 2008 I think.

Haven't engaged in this sort of thing for a couple of years, but with the free time I have over the next couple of days, I'd like to give it a shot.

link   
This sounds fun. I have been in tune ALOT lately but it came to a dead halt today but here goes a little something: I think she is in love and is pregnant or has had a kid.

Also, does her name begin with B?
edit on 9-4-2013 by butterfly1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

No V in her name. There's a big honkin one in my last name lol. I have seen her with the haircut you described, so that's a possible affirmative. You got the hair color right.. or at least the last I knew, it was still brown
Thanks for playing!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUness
reply to post by joeyv23

Why the superconsciousness?

That's what its called, now you know. Intuition comes from the higher mind

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

This matches my remote viewing incident. I remember the "direction of travel" to be east from me, maybe this could correlate.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Why don't you go see someone who does that kind of thing. Do you think that you have a right just to demand and ask.

Let me put it another way, oh you fix cars, please fix my car, and thanks in advance. You should think a bit before posting, and maybe this is innocent but think about it, what kind of answers are you gonna get here. Just saying

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by joeyv23

A bit of information, such as the target location (small town), the friends disposition, character, and physical attributes. I have done this sort of thing before, had one success here with another member, but that was many years ago, 2008 I think.

Haven't engaged in this sort of thing for a couple of years, but with the free time I have over the next couple of days, I'd like to give it a shot.

The last I knew, she lived near Atlanta in a place name Maysville(?) She was always a free spirit. Her family didn't understand her/agree with her decisions so she high tailed it out when the opportunity came. 5'4"ish and brown hair (last I knew). I don't want to give much more away just yet, but I will as time goes on if more players need me to

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by butterfly1

No B in the name

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Why don't you go see someone who does that kind of thing. Do you think that you have a right just to demand and ask.

I think that is exactly what this thread is. He/she is asking. I saw no demands in the O.P

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by joeyv23

Let me put it another way, oh you fix cars, please fix my car, and thanks in advance. You should think a bit before posting, and maybe this is innocent but think about it, what kind of answers are you gonna get here. Just saying

Because I don't know anyone that does this sort of thing outside of ATS. I wasn't demanding anything. It was an open question for anyone who was willing to play along. If someone doesn't want to do something, they won't. I don't see the harm in me presenting an opportunity for anybody wanting to work out the psychic muscles to do so

Also, I'm a mechanic... and that IS kinda how it works..

I'm aware that the answers will be varied but that's how it goes with this kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Very good. I hone in on personality traits. Does she have a connection to the pacific northwest? Seattle, possibly surrounding area?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Did she tell you goodbye when she left? Was she married? Was she employed? Did she have any problems?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm not sure. I know she had family elsewhere in the country, but I can't at this time recall where.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

I think that is exactly what this thread is. He/she is asking. I saw no demands in the O.P

Yes I said it could just be an innocent post. But why not look at the other posts. One is offering a psychic readings.

Ok well lets see what come of this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join