It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yup ... indeed ..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
It would appear to make no sense (although it apparently does to architecture experts), but then demolishing the building doesn't either. There's no way they could have put the insane amount of charges needed to bring down the tower in place without being noticed. You need to consider this before dismissing the official story.
edit on 9-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere (and remember slightly) all of those "rolling blackouts" Los Angeles and new York had in the months leading to September. That's more than enough time to charge those towers with explosives. I remember the MSM was saying that we are running out of power and we need to conserve it so certain places would be blacked out at certain times in order to maintain the usage. Or some bs like that. Does anyone else remember this?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yep and more and more people are waking up to the fact that how things went down that day, according to the gospel of Bush & Cheney, is so full of anomalies it defies belief.

Passport of one of the terrorists being found in the rubble of the Twin Towers, so called hi-jackers turning up alive and well in the Middle East, Rumsfeld holding a meeting in the Whitehouse discussing an increase to the DoD budget to combat terrorism on that exact day.

WTC7 is just another anomalie on a day full of them, and we are meant to sit back and accept what we are being told is the truth and nothing but the truth?

Hmm, I can't buy it I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I still keep this in my favorites.... most of them still have "linked" MSM articles...but, haven't checked for a while, so I'm not promising anything...
thewebfairy.com...
some of these are dubious at best, but there is enough to keep you busy for a couple of days, or weeks.
edit on 9-4-2013 by jimmyx because: adds

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Even the Arabs thought this was a conspiracy.

SAUDI REACTION TO SEPTEMBER 11 TERRORIST ATTACKS

5. ANOTHER CONTACT WHO HAS BEEN CLOSELY MONITORING
PAN-ARAB SATELLITE VERNACULAR NEWS COVERAGE AND
ARABIC-LANGUAGE INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS STATED THAT
SAUDIS AND OTHER ARABS ARE GINNING UP NUMEROUS
CONSPIRACY THEORIES WHICH ATTRIBUTE RESPONSIBILITY FOR
THE ATTACKS TO VIRTUALLY EVERYONE EXCEPT ARABS (MOSSAD
AGENTS, MILOSEVIC-SUPPORTING YUGOSLAVS, AND UNDERLINGS
OF A RECENTLY-EXTRADITED COLOMBIAN DRUG LORD ARE THE
PRIME SUSPECTS). A NUMBER OF APPARENTLY INACCURATE
REPORTS (E.G. EXPLOSION AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT,
DELIBERATE USG SHOOT-DOWN OF AIRLINER NEAR PITTSBURGH,
ATTACK ON CAMP DAVID) REMAIN IN CIRCULATION. FEARS OF
AN ANTI-ARAB/ANTI-MUSLIM BACKLASH IN THE U.S. APPEAR
WIDESPREAD.

LINK

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Two planes, three buildings.
And we're still debating that math?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

If I had to guess I would go with the one that burned uncontrolled for many hours, without firefighter attempting to fight the fire. The one that had no working sprinklers. The one that was predicted by the firefighters to collapse because of clear signs of instability.

Or was I supposed to go with the simplistic "don't see big flame on biased picture, therefore big huge conspiracy"?
edit on 9-4-2013 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

Really guy! Lol ok!

Second

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Remember kids, they found passports and bone fragments, but failed to find the huge, orange, black boxes. " My Government loves me and as such I refuse to use logic"

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Interesting little thread. I must say it made a case for me. I still somewhat remain a skeptic when it comes to the whole 9/11 thing. Still that picture made me think until I read some of the other comments.

Good thread non the less. Star and flag.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Really kind of scary when something like this is just staring you in the face.

Sadly the truth is something that human beings can not deal with.................its almost as if you tell the truth it takes away all your strength and power.

I think lies are like collecting rear art to some people.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Even if it did what you claim, care to show the physics that say this is impossible due to fire and debris damage only? How should it have collapsed according to you and why?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yes really. You know that "lol" isn't really an argument?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

And the mastermind behind it all?

A man in a cave half a world away.

Who also happened to be the subject of a drill simulating hijackings of airplanes and crashing 'em into buildings.

Which was never envisioned as a possibility, after the fact.

What a coincidence!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I disagree..

Get a few dozen workmen dressed up as electricians, plaster people, cable guys..

scatter the work over several floors over several days..

Also consider that the DOD, CIA, IRS, SEC all had floors in this building. If this was a government op, im sure they'd have been involved.

Also, there are reports that half the floors meant to be tenanted were infact empty.

Two tenant's lists make up the official record. They come from the 2005 FEMA WTC Building Performance Study, and the 2008 NIST WTC Investigation Report, and they are much at odds. FEMA, for instance, has the Standard Chartered Bank occupying the entire 26th and 27th floors, while NIST gives those floors over to Soloman. FEMA has the National Association of Insurance Commissioners Securities Valuation Office as sole tenant on the 19th floor, while the more definitive NIST account doesn't even mention NAIC, or the Standard Chartered Bank. These are hardly the sort of "smaller spaces" tenancies that might slip the mind.

I always thought that WTC7 was bought down because it was the hub. Its where all the detonator panels, the homing beacons, the CIA 'camera' actors waited.... they couldnt just unload all their gear amongst the media frenzy when it was happening.. so, they destroyed it.. and the evidence.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Perhaps if the OS non believers could come up with one single unified theory that covers all the 'unexplained anomolies' they always bring up, then and only then the world may start to consider this as a conspiracy.

People can't even agree that Evolution is correct. How do you expect that?

Unified theories are posted all over these boards.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Yes really. You know that "lol" isn't really an argument?

What makes you think I was trying to argue? I just want to sit back and observe. ... and listen to opinions ..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
It would appear to make no sense (although it apparently does to architecture experts), but then demolishing the building doesn't either. There's no way they could have put the insane amount of charges needed to bring down the tower in place without being noticed. You need to consider this before dismissing the official story.
edit on 9-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

10 men x 10 trips x 100lbs x 10 days = 100,000 lbs. Just another day in the construction industry.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Not to mention that they probably had use of a freight elevator so it may have been even easier in a logistical sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Just as prove of concept, I would like to see a group of people believing in this theory pull it off in a randon skyscraper. With fake explosives of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

Hmmm ...the blackouts of which you speak are another fact I can add to my belief that it was an inside job. Your information fits exactly into the information/facts that people spoke of ; for instance - employees who worked in the World Trade Towers stated that certain elevators were not available, guards were placed in front of them to prevent any person using them. How long this went on I can't recall but I do recall an article stating this was in the time frame shortly before September 11th 2001.

There are also articles that state the cleaners and other employees who were present in the Towers outside regular office hours, recall a lot of noise from the lower (basement) areas. The noise they spoke of was related to workmen and they also mentioned the elevators????

Finding an intact passport in amongst the rubble - when Families did not even have human remains to mourn????

Thermite burning for six weeks after the event????

The removal of all the rubble that was performed in an inordinately rapid period of time. The removal of the rubble was almost as if it had been rehearsed - it was sooooo fast and efficient.

As a Student of Exopolitics I learned early on - as a learning exercise - remove the word co-incidence from your vocabulary - now re-examine the evidence. I do this all the time.

The demolition industry metalanguage escapes me at this point in time - the puffs of smoke that were emanating from the towers - seconds before the building collapses - these are recognised by professional demolition personnel as - squibs (just remembered the term). Squibs - in reference to September 11 2001 - cannot be explained away by aviation fuel/aeroplane damage to building/inappropriate architecture or engineering of the structure. Squibs prove that there was more to this than an aircraft smashing into a building - much more.

However - the photographs at the commencement of this thread are great examples to try to explain away. I want to quote my friend Mary Rodwell - in reference to Intergalactic Craft (another topic where people are free to choose whether to believe or not) - "A craft could land on their front lawn and they will try and tell you it's just a new type of fire truck." This quote can be applied to this topic - just change the appropriate words.

Great post. I love these type of threads and I love the fact the topic is still alive and well. Perhaps the topic is alive and well because the Souls of the deceased deserve the truth - along with the rest of us. Who knows maybe we are being guided by those who are in Spirit????!!!!

Much Peace...to all those who had their lives taken from them and to the friends and families who miss them...

NB I have read possibly a hundred articles and purchased professionally produced documentaries as well as viewing many many videos via the internet. Research for yourself and don't stop searching for the answers. Stop searching/researching and you stop learning.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The common denominator here is that none of the buildings were hit by airplanes that were carrying tens of thousands of gallons of jet fuel. WTC7 was hit with debris as well, so lets not lump these all together and wonder why it fell and none of the others did. Why it really fell? I don't know, couldn't tell you for certain. And neither can you.

Sometimes things are as simple as they seem...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join