It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does nybody else feel this way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
every time i see images or pictures of a gray, i get freaked out, and it disturbes me to no limit. However, i am obsessed with all of this government conspiricy stuff. I dont remember any abduction experiances and i have never seen a ufo, but i have some symptoms of an abductee. Does anybody else feel really disturbed when they see a gray alian picture, and do all of these things mean somthing?

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by tylerco114x]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I dont know if it means anything. To tell you the truth pictures of grays kinda freak me out a bit too. But I dont think it means you've been abducted or anything. I wouldn't worry about it much if I were you.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
no I don't think that it really means anything I wouldnt worry about it.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't get too upset. It does make you think though.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I felt the exact same way until a couple months ago. I took like a test someone had posted to see if you've been abducted, I got like 17 of 52... but I still have "symptoms." I got so freaked out at anything like "realistic" gray-type aliens. But then I just looked at the pictures and don't really care anymore. Aliens are now just funny to me. And if I get abducted, hey, whatcha gunna do? Like in Signs, they said they didn't show the aliens because "it's what you're afraid of, not what we think you're afraid of." So go look at pictures of aliens and laugh. We need alien emoticons. And welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe you had an encounter in a past life that still haunts you in this life. Of course thats just one of many theories.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
They don't freak me out. Quite the opposite. I find myself intrigued by their possible existence. Ok...sure, I have never seen one, and never even seen anything that could be considered "UFO-ish" in nature, but I keep hoping one day I do.

Maybe that is why I keep a life-sized Gray next to the window in my room:

Click Here

Sadly, after 4 years of the little guy standing there, I've never seen any alien activity. My friends keep telling me that one day im going to wake up and see two aliens trying to mate with it. Should make for a good photo.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Alot of people that are preocupied with aliens, are also fascinated by the supernatural things...........eg Ghosts, , spirits (talking to the dead ...seances ) ,Witchcraft/black or white same thing, or Astrology(fortune telling ), Oobe(out of body experiences)etc...............

So you are to ask yourself.............What is it that i want to achieve about seeing these beings(aliens)???
And what will they do for me ???

Are you wanting something of a ''Higher power'' to be enlightened by them???
Why ???

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Of course not...they think the house is taken!

How about if I lay out small, round, peanut butter candies?

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
mmm kandies!!!

oooh sorry, they were just laying there and I was walking by and I didn't know, sorry.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Candies laced with Polypetide Carboxyl no less.

Filthy Candie swiper.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No, I'm more worried about the peculiar incidences at the house across the street.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's always nice to know you have friends in 'high' places, but even better to know who your enemies are..
And that's my answer to your 'why'
Magestica

join