It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft yellow masses found in China after 'UFO' sighting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by timetothink
Looks like some kind of mushroom to me.

I second that notion. Definitely a fungus. Eat it and you will be put into telepathic communication with the visitors from outer space.

This post reminded me of a Stephen King book I read before called Dreamcatcher, never got the best reviews but I liked it. Not a bad film based on it too but like most films based on books it never did it justice.

Safe to say you should not talk to strangers... especially one's that are in your head

If this is a Fungus I wonder if anyone has tried eating it yet? you know what they say about the Chinese...
Just don't go telling hippies it is magical meteor shrooms they will eat them all, just saying

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
Could it be star jelly?

Very odd...strange how the slime is supposedly red/brown on the inside, yet turns a bright yellow when in contact with the atmosphere.

It could be a form of slime mold...

Slime molds are possible causes, appearing suddenly, exhibiting a very gelatinous appearance at first and later changing to a dust-like form which is dispersed by rain and wind. The colours range from a striking pure white as in Enteridium lycoperdon, to pink as in Lycogala epidendrum, to purple, bright yellow, orange, and brown.

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like a type of mold called "Troll's Butter" (fuligo septica)

Still doesn't explain the strange reddish brown insides...

Seems like the most feasible explanation thus far.

It would be helpful if we could see a pic of the entire original scene before the area was disturbed. Each of the 4 ***** as they were when he first found them.

I cannot know for sure, but I don't think the image in the OP/article is in the same location as where it was first found. It doesn't look like a front yard to me. Looks more like asphalt. Maybe they kicked it over onto the driveway or road before taking a picture?

And especially if they thought there was some sort of significance regarding the location of the 4 objects, in relation to one another.

Is the location of where these things were found, in the same general area of where the possible meteorites should have landed? Based off of what Little I have read, I don't think they were. Seems like the only reason for mentioning the 2 separate events (meteorite & yellow whatevers) is because of the time period in which both occurred, and not because of location.

I tried using Google Translator for the linked article, but it didn't really help too much. Still looks mostly like chicken scratches.

Four lined up an unknown object
23, Zhang Defu, Daxian Yongjin township government office over at 8:00, he received a telephone report Pine liangcun Director, said the 12 village community reflects in Yuanba found unidentified object. After receiving the report, Zhang Defu immediately rushed to the scene. 22 night in the yard, he also saw the head of a few hundred meters high light and shadow across the rapidly wonders, when the ground was lit shining thing flashed by villagers Peng Xianyong said.
The next morning, he suddenly saw in the yard next door four children fist-sized golden objects, lined up in a distance of about one meter before and after. Then found to be soft, with sticks touch, immediately report the situation to the village community.

edit on 3/27/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by timetothink
Looks like some kind of mushroom to me.

I second that notion. Definitely a fungus. Eat it and you will be put into telepathic communication with the visitors from outer space.

This post reminded me of a Stephen King book I read before called Dreamcatcher, never got the best reviews but I liked it. Not a bad film based on it too but like most films based on books it never did it justice.

Safe to say you should not talk to strangers... especially one's that are in your head

If this is a Fungus I wonder if anyone has tried eating it yet? you know what they say about the Chinese...
Just don't go telling hippies it is magical meteor shrooms they will eat them all, just saying

I saw the movie. Was pretty decent but weird

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's actually Shrek's Love Droppings. Don't ask me how I know. I just know. I'd rather not think about it. I'm going to go take a shower again.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It seems to be that slime mold Fuligo septica alright, they should soon know as it is in a transitional state, and should go a light brownish colour, it can form in a day, is harmless and is edible. The Mexicans make a meal of it called, "Caca de luna" (literally Moonshi'te) Eyukk
edit on 27-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Are they to eat us?
Is that some kind of embrio?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Was wondering if there would be fragments of ... from few weeks interception play maybe that's related, will observe thread to see if better detail arises or if the silent answer is given
nice find OP snf

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

RIP pikachu
edit on 27-3-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just wanted to say its not a fungus, its actually a mold.

google image search "yellow mold" and you will get a bajillion pics of this.

Space mold? not so much.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Put a cat near that...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I thought the Chinese eat anything. I don't see why he didn't just taste test it?

Icky goo.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I thought the Chinese eat anything. I don't see why he didn't just taste test it?

Icky goo.

It might be good with some Hunan sauce.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Everyone knows that's a new fair food - deep-fried peeps with bacon.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why must you be so rude and sarcastic?

What insanity?

All the OP did was post what I consider to be a very interesting story, and you try to discredit it by cracking a horrible joke accompanied with an irrelevant picture. What's even more amazing is that people actually starred your post.

Comments like yours are part of the reason why I rarely post in the UFO forum.

To the OP, thanks for posting

Even if this is naturally occurring I have never seen anything like this before.

ETA:

I just realized this is in the BAN forum and not the UFO forum, but I still stand by my statement that it can be very difficult to post in UFO topics due to the ridicule that you are most likely to be subjected to.
edit on 3/27/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
it can only mean one thing...

Invasion.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Wow this is some freaky stuff dude. Almost looks like yellow moon sand lol. Anyway this picture describes everything.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Druscilla
So, now, Aliens are abducting and mutilating marshmallow Peeps?

Will the insanity ever end?
All the OP did was post what I consider to be a very interesting story, and you try to discredit it by cracking a horrible joke accompanied with an irrelevant picture. What's even more amazing is that people actually starred your post.

Comments like yours are part of the reason why I rarely post in the UFO forum.
To be fair about it, there were many many others, too. The serious posts in this thread seem to be few and far between.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Not to mention the constant debunking. You can hardly even post a opinion in that forum without someone telling you that you are wrong and they are right. There are no "right" or "wrongs" when someone is giving a opinion.

ETA: Not saying debunking is bad but it get's pretty annoying that any (almost every) UFO thread that pops up is either a hoax, CGI or both...

-SAP-
edit on 27-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I too had soft yellow masses. Then I just popped the darned zits.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join