It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - If Daryl Dies...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think the pic says it all...
We citizens can take our rights being taken away, our conversations being recorded and even our taxes being increased...
This though, will not be tolerated

edit on 21-3-2013 by Gazrok because: Edited title as already a thread with this title in this forum.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why is this under movies!?

For a second I thought Walking Dead for 2 hours count me in!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Why is this under movies!?

Ah hell.. my bad. Maybe a mod can move it to "TV" or whatever..
edit on 20-3-2013 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Nobody is safe, nobody!
But if the populace does riot when he is killed off I wouldn't be surprised.
This is the country where folks riot if their favorite team/wrestler does not win...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

don't forget black friday and nickel beer night

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If Daryl dies that would be catastrophic for the Walking Dead series. Kind of like when they killed Jimmy on Boardwalk Empire, big mistake. ~$heopleNation
edit on 25-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think I'd stop watching if Daryl dies. He's the only character that I truly like and that makes things interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I live about 20 minutes from where they film TWD... If anyone comes across any credible Internet buzz that they are planning on killing Daryl off, just message me. I will put a stop to it!

Or at least I'll get myself arrested trying to put a stop to it. One or the other.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have it from a pretty good source that there is going to be a major death next week, well the word that was used was "shocking"
I got it from the same person that told me that merl was gong to be a walker and daryl would have to kill him.
I even put the screen cap of merls zombie face as my facebook avatar (last week).. pissed a few off with that one

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I doubt it will be Daryl. I predict it's Carl! Just to continue Rick's misery. Could be Andrea though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Glenn. Glen all the way. Maybe Maggie too.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

They told me who it was, I just have a hard time believing him this time, so Im not gonna say anything.

Glenn. Glen all the way

I wish... I actually really liked glenn in seasons 1 and 2 but this season, hes just a whiny punk.
edit on 25-3-2013 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It will be Glen.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I hope it's Glen. I really liked him at the beginning but now I can't stand him. Although I have to admit that I've been wanting Andrea dead for a while but if they keep her alive then yes, Glen.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind it being Glen, Maggie, or Andrea.

But do not mess with the others! Especially Carol. I want her to do awesome stuff since she's a sweetheart.

Seriously, I think either Glen or Maggie would make for interesting turn of events.. Like Glen becoming badass or Maggie hooking up with Daryl or something.

The following is a Spoiler Alert if you aren't up to date on the show:

Andrea I just don't like because of the writers on her behalf. The big gaping hole in the story line is: Why did no one tell Andrea what the Governor was really like? I mean dang... Merl, Michonne, Maggie, and Glen really dropped the ball. A simple 5 minute talk would have filled the plot hole.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You guys have mentioned just about everybody.. except for the one that I was told..

Heres a hint, they have had no lines, this entire season

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Not baby kickass!! Noooooo!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Not baby kickass!! Noooooo!
I fully expect that one....wouldnt shock me at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

I just cant see them doing that to Rick again, hes already crazy enough but idk, well see.. Plus its what happened in the comic, which is why they could be wrong, maybe amc will mix things up a bit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join