It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
admin edit: Moved to HOAX. See this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

**********************************************************************************************************************************

does no one else have a problem with this?

this is from the ex ats member wise man

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)
edit on 3-19-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

All religions are tools for one thing or another.
This one seems to be a tool for the sinister.
Master race...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

thats what im saying. except this race owns most of america and are engaging in the genocide of Palestinians as we speak. i couldn't care less about the religious aspect. but these people have no morals and they are using us as pawns. to them we are goyim cattle. and people so readily jump to there defense and pull the anti Semitic card when they are questioned. the jews in israel are employing the same tactics the the nazis used against them. and they are not even real jews.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Dey all Crazy.
2nd

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
the talmud was re written (for the victors) after the fall of the temple.

this is from that version.

those are not their true beliefs!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Sodomy

Child Sacrifice to Idols

Cursing Parents Allowed

Allows Enchanting

Bestiality Condoned

Harlotry Lawful

Blasphemy Allowed

Not required to Keep Vows

Murder Condoned

APPROVES.

Seriously though, that sounds like one wild party.
Those ancient Synagogs must be off the chain, with a line waiting around the corner just to get in.

"Come in, come in! Here's your pleasure goat and ceremonial olive based lubrication.
If you're planning to sacrifice a child we ask that you make sure you fill out the forms to your right and designate to which God you want the sacrifice attributed to. All spells you cast must be approved by a certified mystic, and if you feel the need to murder someone please choose from the weaponry on display and do not bring in any outside instruments. Harlots are on call and we have parents on stand-by should you need to curse or even blaspheme.

Fasten your seat-belts my young converts...THIS...IS...TALMUD!!!"

- Lee

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Judaism is NOT the religion of the old testament.

It is the Babylonian Sabatean worship of Lucifer they hide in their Talmud.

TPTB CLAIM to be Jews but they are NOT.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev. 3:9

Two good articles on this subject:

"Is Lucifer the God of Judaism?"
www.henrymakow.com...

SACRED NAME OF GOD? or BLASPHEMY?
remnantradio.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

A star for you, but then what religion IS the Old Testament ??

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

thanks for your reply. your post is the whole purpose of this thread, that is what i want people to think about. zionist jews have caused pretty much all the problems in this world and people need to know that. i honestly believe they are the beast as talked about in the bible. and the star of david which is a symbol used by the rothschilds is the mark of the beast. every country they have been allowed in they have screwed over including ours

edit on 19-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Can you please more information and sources. I'm curious as to why you and others have these beliefs about the Jews.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

no problem. you should watch the videos called khazarian conspiracy and khazarian supremacy on youtube. or you could just google zionist conspiracy. its quite easy to find this information. after you have researched this information please come back to the thread and tell me what you think. im happy that i could introduce you to this.
ETA: this isnt really about jews per say. its about the rothschilds khazars and zionist. there are plenty of israeli jews who are against zionisim. i do believe many jews today may be mislead about there history or the religion they choose to align themselves with

here is the first video ( 1/13) there are many more.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

hebrews wrote the old testament as there history. they did not put a face to god or worship idols. when they did the curses of leviticus and deuteronomy where placed on them. much like enoch they simply walked with god as his chosen people. research the curses and make the obvious connection to who they are and you will find out who the lost tribes of israel are. it would also help for you to look up actual pictures of what ancient hebrews look like.

that may be an even bigger conspiracy than the khazar zionist

there is no old testament religion because religion wasn't around when it was written

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
A star for you, but then what religion IS the Old Testament ??

That's a HARD question...

I don't know the real answer honestly.

Here's what I BELIEVE:

There is a viral video on YouTube called: "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"

This is a quote:

"But in the Old Testament, God actually calls religious people whores..." ~ Jefferson Bethke

I am convinced that religion has always been Satan's attempt to masquerade as God.

Wanting to be LIKE the Most High is what got him thrown out of Heaven.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

I see religion as nothing but lies which is how we KNOW Satan is behind it.

God and Religion are enemies and opposites.

So what religion is the Old Testament?

Below are a few quotes that I believe contain the answer:

Jesus SPOKE all physical reality into existence LONG before He was "born"...

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ ~ Ephesians 3:9

...in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. ~ Heb. 1:2

Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was born, I AM!”

At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

In Revelation Jesus is called the "Word of God"

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" ~ John 1:1

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by asher
thanks for your reply. your post is the whole purpose of this thread, that is what i want people to think about. zionist jews have caused pretty much all the problems in this world and people need to know that. i honestly believe they are the beast as talked about in the bible. and the star of david which is a symbol used by the rothschilds is the mark of the beast. every country they have been allowed in they have screwed over including ours

Oh MAN is that so good to hear.

At first glance I thought to myself, here we go, another "Lets hate on God..." thread...

Glad to see I was wrong.

Every now and then you see someone on ATS who actually seems determined to find the TRUTH.

Ironically that seems to be such a very rare thing here on ATS, WHY?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

no problem you contributed more to the thread than i did
. i believe people are too caught up in effects to notice the cause. but this thread proves that people are waking up.

and hopefully justice will come.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Can you please more information and sources. I'm curious as to why you and others have these beliefs about the Jews.

Many consider Michael Hoffman's book "Judaism Discovered" to be the masterpiece on this subject. (PDF Link)

This book has been effectively BANNED by Amazon (prices range all the way up to $3000!)

Hmmm, makes one wonder WHO owns Amazon?

Judaism is a secret Satanic cult posing as a religion "Hoffman's book is required reading for understanding the Satanic mindset driving both the Illuminati and New World Order." Link

He uses quotes from famous Rabbis to make his case, which is, that Judaism is not the Old Testament religion that many believe. It's a mishmash of various pagan superstitions that go back to Babylonian times. It is a religion of racial self-worship.

It is said in the Talmud that Jesus deserved what he got. There was no resurrection. He is burning in Hell in boiling hot feces. The Talmud mocks Jesus and the hatred of Him is incessant. Those who read the Gospels go to hell.

Hoffman seems to be one of the few out there in this fight against the Talmudists. Why? The Talmud is full of FILTH and HATE.

After reading this far, the reader must agree, that there is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. Judaism is the antithesis of Christianity. The Old Testament belongs to Christians, not Jews. The God given laws of Moses have been negated by Judaism. And what about Christian-Zionists? Perhaps they have been brainwashed by the Scofield bible. I hope that the reader will send some of these people a link to this review.

And that leads me to this. I agree with Hoffman, that Judaism is a religion based on deceit. To his credit, it is an ideology which he fights, not a racial group. The Talmud is a book full of extreme hate and filth.

A Review of the book "Judaism Discovered"

“A NON-JEW WHO STUDIES THE TALMUD IS LIABLE for execution,” opens the pages of Michael A Hoffman’s masterwork, Judaism Discovered.

— “Readers of this book are forewarned: There is a death penalty for critics of Judaism who study the Talmud according to Sanhedrin 59a.” —

In exposing Judaism, Michael Hoffman states in his Introduction that his book Judaism Discovered would find itself beyond the normative protections of free speech. Indeed, this has already occurred with the banning of the sale of the book by Amazon.com.

Hoffman then takes ‘modern’ Christians to task for furthering the myth of a ‘Judeo-Christian’ tradition:

“The Church Fathers knew of no ‘Judeo-Christian’ tradition since Judaism as we know it today did not exist before Christ.

Before Christ, there was only the faith of the Israelites, until by a gradual process, the pure faith of the Israelites was subverted by corrupt teachings.

These corrupt teachings were transmitted orally by the Pharisees. Christ condemned these teachings when calling them the ‘traditions of the elders.’”

Review: "Judaism Discovered"

“JUDAISM ONLY PAYS LIP SERVICE TO THE BIBLE,” writes Michael A Hoffman in Chapter 5 of his masterwork, Judaism Discovered.

“The Bible is not a factor in the formation of rabbinic law except as a front for what are man-made enactments and figments of rabbinic imagination.” Judaism Discovered, Chapter 5.

Hoffman then points out that not only do the rabbis claim a superior status of the Talmud over the Bible, but go even further, that they, the rabbis, are superior to God!

JUDAISM DISCOVERED - A Review Pt II

Michael-Hoffman on YouTube
Hoffman's Judaism Slideshow PREVIEW

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Faith comes through hearing.

The vast majority of our media is owned and run by those who profess Judaism. A vast majority of actors are Jews, most with anglicised names.
Every word, every sentence, every dialogue, every plot line and every song that is fed to us is antichrist. We sit and listen to thousands of hours of these speaking images having no understanding that faith comes through hearing. In this case, one should ask in whom and in what has our faith been placed through the speaking images of tv and film?

How many today believe that Our Creator is not a Spirit but rather some kind of impersonal force/law?
That is straight out of the Kabalah.
How many today believe that every sort of sexual perversion is actually normal sexual behaviour? That is from the minds of the Talmud.
How many today define man as a parasite? Straight from the Talmud.
How many today believe in the "brotherhood of man"? Straight from Freemasonry, Judaism for "Gentiles".
The list is truly endless.

And for those who believe that Judaism is the faith of the Old Testament, you have just believed yet another lie perpetuated by the same adversaries (satans) of Our Creator.
Adam - "Man"
Seth - "Appointed"
Enosh – "Mortal"
Kenan – "Sorrow"
Mahalalel – "The blessed God"
Jared – "Shall come down"
Enoch – "Teaching"
Methuselah – "His death shall bring"
Lamech – "Despairing"
Noah – "Comfort and rest"

Jesus Christ said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".
Matthew 11:28

Believe man and his doctrines (satans) who are opposed to Our Creator, and you become an adversary (a satan) as well.

Time is very short, the adversaries (serpent, satans) were unbound as the Millenium comes to an end. Anything that inserts itself between man and His Creator is a Satan, an adversary, whether it be man or his doctrines both secular or religious.

Religion to Our Creator is to help the orphans and widow - the oppressed, the victims and the helpless. Satans oppress, victimise and make helpless. Satans give food and water for the bellies whilst withholding the bread of Heaven and the living waters of the Spirit. Satans insert their man made doctrines between men and God. Satans speak the will of man and not the will of God.

At the end of the Millenium it's armies are raised to fight Jesus Christ. It's happening today all over the world as the west has unknowingly thrown out the very Saviour of their ancestors for faith in Jewish mysticism. To this end, they have clapped and cheered as salvation was removed from nearly every aspect of society, thus destroying themselves and their children. This ends just as it did in Judea - the formerly awed and accepting crowds before Jesus Christ stirred up to shout crucify Him by their very teachers and leaders who themselves have rejected salvation.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Liar...

it doesn't say anything of the kind.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

As a Jew, this is news to me? I was taught the torah not the talmud, the majority of jews follow the torah (THE LAW) not the talmud!

Another thread to hate on Jews without any evidence!

Neither myself, family or any Jews I know practice what you claim. Nor do we own America, Amazon or even banks!

Some Jewish families are part of the wealthy elite, I have no doubt but then so are there Christian wealthy elite but i don't hear much about them (because they are probably behind the lies about Jews to cover their own atrocious behaviour, lies and corruption).

The majority of Jews are just normal hard working family people!

Whilst I no longer follow religion of any kind, I find this blind ignorant hatred of Jews on ATS to be disgusting!

Disguise it however you will, it is still the same old pile of #e!

edit on 19/3/13 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

By the way, the Torah is based on the Ten Commandments that God supposedly handed down to Moses, they are the same 10 commandments that Christians follow to my understanding:

None of the commandments were about raping children?

Talk about twisting the truth for your own agenda!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join