It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Look I live in New Jersey, Something strange has happened here. We have had numorus lights in the sky, and some explosions. Everyone is being kept away from whatever it is.

First we had some local news on this but now there is nothing. I believe there is some kind of blackout. Either something top secret has crashed here or something unknown.

Can any of you on this site investigate this?

We are very worried and no one here will tell us anything.

We are in a simi-rural area about 30 miles out of Trenton.

We are not the only ones who have seen this, our neighbors have as well aand no one seems to be willing to leave their homes to investigate. There have been what look like military or national guard men and equipment moving through this area.

It all started early tonight and it was around 9:00 or so when we seen this very bright green then red light outside followed by a huge explosion which either knocked me out of my chair or scared me so bad I fell.

Someone has to know what is going on here we can't be the only ones. Someone please investigate this and get the news out

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Moving to RATS for some quiet discussion first.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Holy Crap!! This is for real!!

Do exactly as the military guys tell you to do, you cuold contaminate whatever has happened.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What story, I dont see a link!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Non-Members can submit News through the ATSNN homepage, this is where this came from.

*edit-I cant spell*

[edit on 31-10-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If i remember correctly there is an aleged top secret facility near New Jersey called Montauk airforce base.This is the same base that was rumoured to have had a hand in the TWA flight 800 mishap.The facility is named 'Projedt Phoenix" But the base itself(camp hero) was active until 1969 when it was closed down however people are still warned off this site aggresivly.
There is a high-strangeness factor to this base as it is also rumoured to have been used in experimentation of electromagnetic, and manipulation of time and other dimensions ie:the Philadelphia experiment in 1943.

This seems far out as an explanation but there have been weird lights around this base before.
Parker

[edit on 31-10-2004 by parker]

A5H

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Go try find some remnants of whatever hit the ground.
Then keep them in a *very* safe place and deny ever having them.
That's what I would do.

PS if this is part of another sttupid game i will not be happy

Ash

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Edited the title and moved this thread here, I am wondering if the person who submitted this last night is also the same person who posted this today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes.... what the hell is going on?

new topics

top topics

join